Second Anti-Gay Commentator Paid Off By White House

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam_PoE

Napalm
Gusse what? No one gives a crap about gay rights

botankus
When did the word "General" in the name of this forum get replaced by "Gay?"

Napalm
It seem that the gdf has turned to gay disscussion forum

Cinemaddiction
So true.

PVS
yeah, who cares about taxpayer funded secret propaganda.
it worked for hitler right?

PVS
thank you for being the self proclaimed spokesman of everyone. thank god we dont have to bother with formulating our own opinions.

yerssot
of everyone? I'm being ignored again huh

KharmaDog
I find it amazing that people looked right past the fact the Bush is manipulating the press for his own agenda with taxpayer money and headed straight at the gay issue.

finti
guess what no one gives a crap about your opinion

Tex
And when did the "General" become the "Homophobes Hangout" Discussion Thread?

Are you all so blatantly homophobic and prejudiced that just seeing the word "gay" infuriates you?

Absolutely disgusting.

It does not surprise me one bit the disgusting low levels the Bush Administration will stoop to in order to spread their vile, prejudiced homophobic beliefs.

They dont care that they're breaking laws. After all they invaded a country illegally.

Cinemaddiction
I noticed it, but what are we going to do? It's politics, and it's an everyday thing, especially in this administration. Don't act so surprised.

"Homophobic" gets thrown around waaaaay too often here, and most everywhere else. Since the term is rooted in "the fear of", which isn't true, it is notable that 5 of the 30 active topics in the GDF are dealing with homosexuality.

That's just an observation, which I acknowledged, and hopefully that doesn't make me guilty by association.

botankus
And would you please tell me how commenting about how 4 of the most recent 8 threads deal with gay issues in a General Discussion forum that's open to any topic in the world makes you a "disgusting homophobe?"

Please do tell, but careful! Don't be too close-minded and stereotypical. I know how much you hate those people!

Tptmanno1
SO that means its a major issue.... and It is.....
This is not so much as a gay-rights issue but as a democratic issue,
Should people be payed to alter or jsut say their opinions?
I say no, its wrong and influences people falsly

PVS
i have an idea

DONT READ THE THREAD eek!

especially since it has "gay" in the title, its quite easy to avoid.
since there are so many happenings surrounding this issue, its
natural that there would be many threads on it, just as many threads pop
up based on the current u.s. president, or the war in iraq...etc.
deal with it. not everything can be neatly packed into one topic,
especially when this also deals with illegal propaganda.

yerssot
PVS; to further help this people, I think you should point them to the "ignore thread" function thumb up

PVS
not my job stick out tongue

Cinemaddiction
Chris and I aren't homophobic, firstly, as far as I know. We shouldn't have to avoid threads after making a general comment about the forums activity as of late.

It's nothing more than an observation. Napalm can get his comeuppance, but we're innocent observers.

If you take issue to a certain poster or thread, use the ignore feature, or report the thread, and it'll be handled accordingly.

yerssot
there will, for as long as you frequent internetforums, be threads you don't like. NO ONE will change his/her views or stop posting threads that interest him/her, so either start working on ignoring threads or simply don't log onto a forum anymore

EDIT:

(my post can be misinterpreted, so I'll expand on it)

I just mean that no matter what, there will always be someone or more than one, that will post a topic that has to do with homosexuality, so instead of disliking that you have to ignore these threads, you just have to accept this, move on and just if it bothers you so much use the ignore function

PVS
i wouldnt think of calling you homophobic.
im just pointing out that the issue of homosexuality spreads far into
politics and world events. there are far more issues relating to it than "do you think its ok/bad to be gay?". this topic is a perfect example imho.

with all the craziness thats been going on with this issue, its no surprise to me that there would be many threads on things related to it.

now, if this DOES become another "do you think its ok/bad to be gay" thread...which it very well might, THEN it has become redundant and useless.

Tex
It's painfully obvious that you botankus, cinemaddiction and Napalm through your posts in this thread, and your posts in several other threads, are ignorant, close-minded, anti-gay bigots who at every opportunity criticise homosexuals.

Dont look so shocked that you're accused of being homophobic.

Given your constant negative attacks on homosexuality, you're all apparently very proud of your beliefs.

I think everyone has the right to share their beliefs.
I in no way would ever prevent anyone from sharing their values, no matter how uneducated or barbaric.

I just ask that you not act so shocked when someone clearly points them out to you!

Cinemaddiction
Oh, no question. To some people, it may seem a little overbearing to see so many related topics so prominant. It doesn't offend me at all, it's just kind of interesting.

What's nice is that they're all still going pretty strong, which goes to show people are being civil about it. That said, I'm all for rooting out the bad seeds.

Tex, you're way out of line, and completely wrong.

The only time I ever participated in ANY thread regarding homosexuality was the "adoption" thread, and my replies were relegated to pages 15 and 16, where you can see for yourself my supposed gay bashing extravaganza, complete with replies like this. In that same thread, you'll find that I claimed that I felt that homosexuality is neither chosen or genetic, perhaps both, since there's no evidence for either.

....and....

Damn those homos...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tptmanno1
OK so your nto homophobic,
Can we get back on topic please??

Cinemaddiction
Gladly. yes

WindDancer
This is generating some rather negative responses. Feel free to open a new thread but please keep any bashing or offensive commets out.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.