Time to feed the snakes (venomous kind)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Napalm
All right I work at a zoo with the reptiles and now Ive gotta feed the venomouse nakes. Pretty quick thell be chowin down

http://www.animalnetwork.com/critters/profiles/art/hamster.jpg

SlipknoT
Cool, what kinds? I'd love to work at a zoo.

Napalm
Well im supposed to feed the rattlesnakes and the green mambia They dont trust me to feed the king cobra yet

Bardock42
heheheheheh evil face
any babys around?

Napalm
Yeah evil face

Bardock42
shifty mwuhahahahahahahaha

Napalm
Im kind of glad I dont have to feed the black mambia and the king cobra they kind of bother me

Bardock42
Yeah venomous snakes are a little scarier than those that are not

Napalm
Im okey with venom its just those two are pretty agressive animals they all ready bit one guy

Bardock42
That sucks no wait actually they don't hahahahah

Napalm
laughing out loud

Bardock42
You feet them with hamsters?

Napalm
Small mice but that was the only pic I had

Bardock42
I think you should let them fight with each other and the one that survives can eat the others, that would be fun, but tape it then you can make some money from it (since most probably you will gonna be fired :yessmile

Napalm
Yeah but the snake always seems to win

Bardock42
Yeah I meant you shoul put two snakes together and not feed them for a whikle, that would be interesting

Napalm
Well the king cobras eat other snakes. They dont eat rats most of the type we feed um not venomouse boas

Bardock42
Oh I see, do you like your job?

Napalm
Hell yeah Its the job I went to college for

Bardock42
And now you are gonna go top the army?

Napalm
Im only in the reserves

Bardock42
Oh see so could you go to Iraq?

Drumdude1167
I have a snake...not a venomous kind, mins a boa, 4 ft long and its only like a couple of months old

Napalm
Maybe if they needed more troops but the zoo cant fire me if I have to go its against the law big grin

Napalm
I have a new four foot long albino boa constrictor

Jackie Malfoy
Ok have fun don't get eaten!LOL!JM

Napalm
I wont

Jackie Malfoy
That's good to hear!jm

Bardock42
Yeah I want a 12 metre long Anaconda cry

Napalm
We have one at the zoo we feed it live goats

Bardock42
**** thats cool

Napalm
You can tell when its ate because of the big lump in it

Bardock42
haha

Napalm
I have to feed the big snakes in the dead of the night thou a lot of people think its inhuman to feed um live animals

Bardock42
That makes it even cooler doesn't it?

Napalm
Yeah, we only feed um dead rats if theres not a new shipment of live animals here. that "humanly uthanized goats and rats" is a buch of crap

Napalm
snakes rock

Bardock42
Yeah they are cool. Well what do these people think the snakes would eat when they weren't in a zoo. Some people are just dumb

Napalm
Not even anacondas can eat an adult

Bardock42
Well, but they would eat living animals if they were free so feeding them that doesn'T change anything

Napalm
Do you mean go up in rank?

SlipknoT
At the next reptile show Im getting a 15 foot burmese python

SlipknoT
Every snake that I have had that I fed frozen mice to died, so I only feed them live food now. They seem to like Live prey more.

SlipknoT
Really? http://www.blackbearheaven.com/snake/snake5.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.