Holy Shit! "Ice Cream Man" is on DVD!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
http://images.dvdempire.com/gen/movies/624713h.jpg

Now, I know this is a DVD related thread, but I had to share the good news!

This little gem was released less than 3 months ago and has been TOTALLY flying under the radar! Any other fans of Clint Howard's masterpiece?! Less than $8.00 at either Overstock.com or DVDEmpire.com. It's VERY RARE, and quantities are limited.

Lord_Andres
I laught during this movie, its on par with Braindead, I dont know if I'l be getting it thu

eggmayo
Never seen it, worth looking for in Region 2?

Cinemaddiction
If you were to find it as cheap as I have, I'd go for it. The VHS is scare, as well.

eggmayo
http://www.play.com/play247.asp?searchtype=r2title&searchstring=ice+cream+man&page=search

This it?
Might be worth it, but 11.99 bit harsh... maybe I can persuade my dad that he'd like it.

Beastro
Yeah it sure looks like a flick for the loving father and son smile

Cinemaddiction
That's a totally different movie.

SlipknoT
laughing This movie just looks like it would be good

Beastro
It looks like it would be entertaining in a very laughable and mockable way.

Wolfie
Looking at that makes me laugh. Is that the guy from The Waterboy?

Joe Montana, I said Joe Montaynia.

Beastro
He's familiar from another movie too but I cant figure it out.

SlipknoT
He's been in alot of other movies

Beastro
Yeah but theres one in particular that I remember him from.

BlackC@t
Got a synopsis anybody?

Solo
I'll be getting this, no doubt! I havn't seen it since atleast five years. Need to look around for it. Think Best Buy will have it?

Cinemaddiction
Precisely. Clint's make a living off of his homelyness, and he'd be the first to admit it. He was doing episodes of the original Star Trek as a kid, playing an alien, of course.

The movie is just incredibly funny, it never takes itself seriously, and the gore is fantastic. It's just a crazy gimmick that they ran with.

Yep. "You said it was going to be a touchdown, you crazy *******!"

Waterboy, Rock N' Roll High School, Apollo 13, all the Austin Powers movies, and his brother Ron Howard (yes, thee Ron Howard) gives him roles in all his movies.

Poor Gregory! After being released from the Wishing Well Sanitarium, all he wants to do is make the children happy. So Gregory reopens the old ice cream factory, and all the unappreciative brats are reprocessed into the flavor of the day!

Features: DVD

The happy jingle of the neighborhood ice cream truck turns into hell's bells as Gregory Tudor (Clint Howard) delivers torture, murder and mayhem with every scoop of rocky road. After witnessing the murder of his friend "The Ice Cream King," Gregory grows up to become a demented ice cream man with mysterious frozen treats. No one is safe from the ice cream man in this pulse-pounding nightmare that's sure to leave you chilled to the bone.

Editor's Note

A child who witnesses the gruesome murder of "The Ice Cream King" grows up and becomes a demented, mass-murdering ice cream man. Would you like it with sprinkles?

Plot Summary

I scream, you scream... you'll ALL scream when you get THIS ice cream!| As a child, little Gregory Tudor saw his friend "The Ice Cream King" meet a horrific, bloody end. This affected the boy so much that when he grew up, and started driving an ice cream truck, he began serving up something extra with every delicious frozen treat: a little blood and gore!

It's ultra-rare, and I've only seen it for sale at Overstock.com, Buy.com, and DVDEmpire.com, all for $7 or less.

BlackC@t
blink Golly...

Beastro
I hate those kind of movies confused

papabeard
That dude Clint Howard, I think he was in apollo 13, and he was the kid from Gentle Ben, laughing laughing

Beeeyin, Beeeyin!

Check out Clint Info here:

www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/PersonDetail/personid-3845 laughing

ladygrim
heehee old horrors are the best

Darth_Big_Boy
SWEET! I rememebr seeing this on your DVD list Cory. I may jsut have to grab it.

Cinemaddiction
I'm surprised you haven't already. I looked on Aficianado, under "Who's Got It?", and only 45 people on all of the site have it!

Right now, DVDEmpire.com has it for 5.99, and Overstock for $6.48. El cheapo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.