Sauron,.....I'm sorry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

raven guardia
sauron......I'm really sorry for what I did and I hope you will forgive me and be my friend again. I miss talking to you and I feel bad about upsetting you. I dont like it when we fight you are a great friend and I never meant to hurt your feelings. I know what I did was really mean and nasty. and every one can read this and bash me for what I did.....I deserve it for hurting saurons feelings.

again, I'm really sorry

sad and sorry,
Raven.

Dregh
What what what what happened?

Storm
Isn' t this rather something to keep to PM' s?

raven guardia
^^^ storm I have my reasons why I'm doing this!

Storm
Ok.

Linkalicious
OMG how cute! I'd take any girl back that was willing to do this! inlove

sauron
look i know your sorry, and i can accept that, and forgive you, but all i want to know is...why?

what had i done, to make you do that to me?

raven guardia
I just wanted you to notice me sad embarrasment sad

sauron
but i had noticed you! raven, i had 23 pages full of pms from you....and i replied to everyone i got! how could you possibly think that....and then go through with what you did

silver_tears
*leaves quietly* erm

raven guardia
because.......it seemed like a good idea at the time.

sauron
confused i dont know.....no matter how many pairs of rose colour tinted glasses you wear that, that 'joke' would seem like a good idea

i felt sadness, guilt, anger, all because of some joke you decided to pull for 'attention'

Blind-Enemy
well... this looks serious...

sauron
no answers then?

Michael Myers 1
jerry

silver_tears
what did you do confused

sauron
I did nothing

Tex
Take this to PM.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.