To keep or to change your last name once you are married?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
Sometimes woman like to keep there last name when they get married or combline it with there name.Me?I would like to change my last name to my husband's last name.
What do you think?Would you change it or keep it?JM

Corran
Keep your last name but change your first name!

Tex
Never get married but if you do most certainly keep your maiden name.

Taking your husbands last name is a barbaric, archaic form of property branding.

BackFire
It's up to the woman as far as I'm concerned, makes no difference too me.

Morning_Glory
i dont really care but I will most likely change it cause I dont like my last name

Alpha Centauri
I don't see the point of marrying unless you plan on children. Although I guess I can sorta see why people would wanna, just doesn't apply to me.

-AC

Corran
Please clarify why you would think this?

WindDancer
I would like my future wife to have my last name not only for traditional reasons but also for business and also legal matters.

Corran
For those reasons you could take hers!

Storm
I intend to keep my maiden name but I' ll add my husband' s name to my own (if I ever marry).

Fire
ofc you'll marry (ME HIHI)

Katarine Ghislain Beel sounds dumb (no need to add my dumb last name)

yerssot
Chesty LaRue wink

Alpha Centauri
Busty St.Claire.

-AC

Clovie
if i ever get married (not very possible)
it depends on how it will fit confused

yerssot
shame, I only remember the subtitles from that scene

what was the third one?

Corran
That's what we did big grin

botankus
My fiancee's last name is cooler than my last name but she's taking mine anyways. I gave her the choice but that's what she wanted.

Napalm
I dont really care if she wants to keep her last name it dosent bother me

WindDancer
Not really because if I make more money than her I defenetly want her to have my money if something happens to me. In legal matters lawyers tend to be sneaky with a persons last name. Better take no chances.

Napalm
When I get married Ill ask her its no big deal either way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.