Poetry Contest Winners

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Krabs55
Since I am the only judge... I will tell them today.

So here they are:

First is Candy x -My day today.

Second is big gay kirks-untitled.

Third is Tricksters - DEATH

Congratulations to all the winners...so happy for all you.

Also, thank you for everyone that entered, it was an honor reading all of your poetry. I loved everyones! Thanks so much and we will have the next one up and running soon.

big grin

Trickster
Wooo! I placed!

Congrats, guys.

Syren
Well done everyone clapping

Krabs, aren't you even going to say why you chose the poems?

Krabs55
sure sryren since its such a huge deal to you I will. I chose candy x's because I found it very differnt from the rest. It had great diction ! I also liked the rhyme sheme. I found it very mature and that appeals to me. I chose biggaykirks 2nd b/c it was short, simple and to the point, but yet it had a powerful message. Trickers was third b/c it had a good rhyme scheme and I also like the image in painted in my mind.

Syren
no2 That's laughable... you take my opinions and word them to suit you. Nicely done, I take my hat off to you.

Trickster
Yo, Krabs, you notice the side of the poem read Death on each verse?

Trickster
BTW, what you mean Syren?

Syren
I'm not going to detail what happened here. If you want to know why I'm pissed PM me.

big gay kirk
Thanks.... I'm severely chuffed..... I hope my poem coming second wasn't what pissed off Syren....

Syren
God no... I placed you in my choices anyway babes big grin Ask Trickster what pissed me off, I'm sure he's got my ranting PM laughing out loud

Krabs55
wtf...you are sooo rude... i didnt even read your opinions when i wrote this. I didnt reword them as you say. Thank you so much for getting the whole forum against me. I didnt do anything to you...I didnt agree with you oh boo hoo. I asked a lot of my friends what they thought of they one that I choosed and they said they thought I was right. If you didnt want to start a fight then why the hell are u talking to my like this. I did nothing to you...I just didnt go with your every word...so sry.

Trickster
Come on guys, calm your passions. I'm nt taking sides, but from what you said and what Syren told me, she has a right to be a little angry.

I mean, you were judging together, and yet you specifically said;

As co-judges, you are sorta meant to consider opinions of other people.

Syren
It's over, competition and ensuing problem.

New competition will be discussed between Lana and I and then introduced appropriately.

Krabs55
That isnt what I meant...I did take some of your suggestions, but she was saying I took words out of her mouth and I did not do that.

Syren
Please? erm

Trickster
yes

Silver Stardust
New contest is ready...Kerry, I'm going to have to make a new entry thread as the original one is locked erm

Syren
Okies... I guess Milla had a freaky moment as she didn't leave one of her awesome closing posts laughing out loud

Krabs55
k

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.