help me out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riku_netsumaru
ok i have this idea for this mang and i want everbodys opinion, here it it
we start out in a city were people train and breed monsters you but monsters and level them up by battling, you also collect bounty for victories, thats how you breed, by buying more monster. each tamer also has a tamer weapon they use to help out thier monsters, it is an element of earth too, and when you battle other people you fight the person while your monster fights the other persons monster

and which title sounds better,,,,monster tamer or battle breeders?

WindDancer
Battle Breeders thumb up

The word monster isn't what it used to be.

Kenshinswife
Batlle Breeders all the way...one question though...there are only but so many elements which one do you plan to use...(please name)...

riku_netsumaru
id use a wind element everything else sounds kewl

Maylien
Great idea Battle Breeders is definetly the best name

FallenArchAngel
Both names are crap

nitro-swicked
id say battle breeder

FallenArchAngel
Battle breeders would be the better name however I think more thought should go into the title and main idea of this. It seems far to much like Pokemon and Digimon or some other crap like that u need a more original idea.

Maylien
I agree it does sound alot like pokemon and digimon

FallenArchAngel
I know he really needs to catch a clue and and get a GOOD idea

WindDancer
Soooo which one did you pick riku?

chibiruto
hey you jackasses i'm a co- creator of that manga that riku's talking about so if fallenarchangel doesn't like the idea she or he or bothsmile can go to hell

chibiruto
Happy Dance Happy Dance sick

chibiruto
no sorry fallenarchangel i just take thins personal

JLred
ohhhhkkkk....thats a triple post something youre not supposed to do its a no-nonono

FallenArchAngel
By the way i'm a guy I just think KOS-MOS is cool. I don't mean to dishearten u or anything I just think the concept needs a little bit more work. Theres nothing wrong with creating a manga with a story thats been done before. I just think that it would be so much cooler if u put a cool original idea into it, it would be way more successful if u did that

shangheid
I like the idea about the elements and the trainers fighting...but the monster leveling and fighting is a little like pokemon...but other than that it sounds cool...keep working thumb up

Lyra Rose
hursh what would u say then

Lyra Rose
i agree

FallenArchAngel
It may sound cool but it is so unoriginal

FallenArchAngel
Lyra Rose or should I say Tracy

I don't know what would be a better name coz i would not make a manga like this u should know by now that i always try to make my ideas original. I don't know mabe this Battle Breeders manga is not that bad, maybe it is more original than I first thought I mean it's not as if I know alot about it. the whole collect bounty for victories is cool and the whole elemental idea is also cool. I think I was too quick to judge on this one, so I apologize for that.

JLred
Theres never anything original anymore in anime these days..if there is its hard to find...i think FMA is original in my perspective

chibiruto
fallenarchangel, if you had any suggestions that would be nice. yes

Lyra Rose
old stories are sometimes the best

FallenArchAngel
yeh sometimes the golden oldies are cool, but sometimes it's good to have a refreshing change

Lyra Rose
hi james

FallenArchAngel
chibiruto

I think Battle Breeders has the potential to be a greate manga, but u should try and make sure that it is not to much like Pokemon and all that kind of thing. U have some good ideas, which could be very original and make a refreshing change in comparison to rival mangas like Pokemon. But how orginal these ideas are depend upon how u execute them and incorporate them into your manga. U asked me in your last post if I had some suggestions. Well I might be able to give u some but first I need to know all I can about Battle Breeders. So I want u to PM me so u can tell me all about this manga. I need to know things like Characters(who they are/what is their role in this manga), Storyline, and just various things like that

ninjababe
I believe it should be Battle Breeders

Jace_Rave
That sounds like a pretty cool idea! Quite original too...sorta. Battle Breeders is the better name though.

chibiruto
thanks..but it is kinda just a mix of beet the vandel buster , captain planet, and pokemon Sorry.hehe ninja

Zatch
Originally posted by chibiruto
thanks..but it is kinda just a mix of beet the vandel buster , captain planet, and pokemon Sorry.hehe ninja thats what I thought to.

bushidorodent
battle breeders...... but i think there should be more elements than just earth like fire,wind,thunder,metal,ice you know stuff like that

bushidorodent
Originally posted by FallenArchAngel
chibiruto

I think Battle Breeders has the potential to be a greate manga, but u should try and make sure that it is not to much like Pokemon and all that kind of thing. U have some good ideas, which could be very original and make a refreshing change in comparison to rival mangas like Pokemon. But how orginal these ideas are depend upon how u execute them and incorporate them into your manga. U asked me in your last post if I had some suggestions. Well I might be able to give u some but first I need to know all I can about Battle Breeders. So I want u to PM me so u can tell me all about this manga. I need to know things like Characters(who they are/what is their role in this manga), Storyline, and just various things like that

if you dont mind i'd like to know more about it to i think i can help a little i mean im only 15 but hey i wach more anime and manga than you could ever imagine so if you need a little help just let me know i just want to help out it sounds realy kewl

DemonXangelX
battle breeders sounds origional but its better than the othersmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.