In Talks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beastro
A place to discuss movie that are still being discussed.

Resident Evil:Afterlife
Resident Evil 2 director Paul W. S. Anderson spoke with Now Playing Magazine recently about what's going on with another sequel. He pretty much stated that it's still in talks, but it will most likely happen since the second did relatively better at the box office than the first.

He then went on about how invisioned the films to be a trilogy, saying: "I always had a vision for a trilogy of films, and the way I imagined it was that the first movie would be a prequel to the video games, the second movie would be set in the same timeframe as the video games, specifically Resident Evil: Nemesis, and then the third movie I always saw as kind of a sequel, or a postscript, to the video games, set slightly after the time of the video games. So it's something I would definitely like to do. But we're still kind of in negotiations. But there's definitely a will to make the movie, that's for sure."

-UpcomingHorrorMovies.com

Dawn of the Dead 2

No official plot yet but "Dawn" remake writer James Gunn and Director Zake Synder return.Universal is interested in the film and its going to be a sequel to Dawn of the Dead not a remake of "Day of the Dead".

Jeepers Creepers 3

Writer/director Victor Salva has plans to write the script but now word yet as if he will be directing.The film is set to take place 20 years from the 2nd movie and not in western time which some speculated at first.

Freddy Vs Jason 2

Despite all the early rumor-talk of another film, it looks as though it wont be happening anytime soon. Creature Corner spoke briefly with New Line Cinema's Toby Emmerich asking the status of FvsJ2 where he replied with "there are no plans for another Freddy Vs. Jason film right now". We all know a sequel will happen since the film was successful at the box office, pulling in $113-million world wide, with a budget of only $25-million. Either way, fans will have to wait once again for another film to surface. I just hope we wont have to wait 10 years like with the first movie.

- UpcomingHorrorMovies.com

Bobba Ho-Tep 2

This film isnt going to be happening anytime soon but writer/Director Don Coscarelli is working on a script.

rumored title:Bobba Ho-Tep:The Curse of the She Vampire

papabeard
There is going to be a Dog Soldiers sequel also!

MildPossession
I mentioned the Jeepers Creepers 3 thing already.

Yep, looking forwards to the DS 2 movie.

eggmayo
Are you sure? droolio

MildPossession
100%, there is a load of information on it, just search on an engine.

Beastro
Its called Dog Soldiers:Fresh Meat and there's no known release date yet.

MildPossession
USA- October sometime for DS 2.

Beastro
Its premiering on dvd.

Wolfie
UHM says Dog Soldiers 2 is coming out in December.

I heard the sequel to Bubba Ho-Tep was gonna be called Bubba Nosferatu. I won't be looking forward to this because Bruce Campbell died in the first one.

Beastro
Maybe he'll be a ghost.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.