Father vs. Son

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Who would win between Jango and Boba Fett? They each get all of the weapons they normally carry with them, and no allies or Slave 1 to help them in the battle. Hmmm, the setting will be... Hoth! If anyone wants to type out a summary of how they think the battle would turn out, feel free. (Nefarus I'm talking about you)
Vote and discuss

ARC Trooper 117
Boba.

SnakeEyes
any reasons maybe? wink

ARC Trooper 117
Because I prefer Boba Fett, and it looked like he had better weapons, (EE-3 Blastech Sawwed-off Blaster Rifle, various Ropes, grenade-launchers, etc.).
Oh, and it would be pre-DVD Boba with the cool mysterious voice, not Gay-Temeura Morrison Boba from the DVD.....stick out tongue

Bardock42
I'D go for Boba too, he is just tougher as ango, and I liek him more stick out tongue
On the other hand Jango killed a lot of Jedis with his bare hands so its hard to be sure. But Boba is juist the men yes well Jango is too sad

ARC Trooper 117
Jango sucks. yes
Boba rocks. yes

Bardock42
I hated Jango in the moveie I have to give him credit for the com ic though. he is kick ass. Just like Boba.

SnakeEyes
What is wrong with him in the movies?

Bardock42
I just don't like him in Episode II he is n ot as cool as he is in the comics.

ARC Trooper 117
Exactly. yes

SnakeEyes
Well, i guess he did more cool stuff in the comics, but Boba did almost everything in the books as opposed to the movie, so...

Jackie Malfoy
Well since the older man would be able to beat up his own son I would say Jabo or what ever his name is would win!JM

ARC Trooper 117
confused

Ah.....

Bardock42
Its Jango mad
Oh well yes acoording to the movies Jango would win buit since I like the comics most I am not sure.

Jango:
The "best" Mandalorian
Kicks the Shit outta at least 7 Jedis, bare hands.

Boba:
Stands up to Darth Vader (well if that isn'T something)
IS the "best" Bounty Hunter

well they are just both kick ass my favorite character, well together with some Sith# stick out tongue

ARC Trooper 117
Hm....I think it would be a draw, and then Jango would kill Boba in cold blood because he'd be worried his "son" woulf rebel-again.

SnakeEyes
A draw eh? hmmmm

I am still undecided

DEFCON One
I think this fight would be a draw since Boba is a clone of Jango. That means they are pretty much equal.

maifoshis
Dont forget boba fell into the sarlacc pit and managed to survive after being swallowed

SnakeEyes
And also do not forget that Jango took on about 7 Jedi with his bare hands and held his own

Delfedd
when?

SnakeEyes
In Jango Fett Open Seasons, a comic mini series

Darth Veramamee
Also remember that Boba was knocked into the Sarlaac pit by a blind guy with a stick. laughing Nevertheless, my vote still goes to Boba, ARC pointed out that he appeared to have better equipment. Also, regardless of the movies, I think Boba had more time and therefore experience in his line of work. Also, yes, he did stand up to vader, and almost kill Han Solo on several occasions. wink

AragonIsKing
I think that that would be awesome it they fought. If it were based purely on skill: Jango. Weaponry: Boba. But honestyly emotions would be a great factor and in the nd Jango would never kill his own son. Boba would unfortunately smear his father's blood all over the snow covered planet and need years of therapy afterwards.

SnakeEyes
Who says that Boba is more ruthless than Jango?

DCLXVI
Several EU sources. wink

SnakeEyes
Hmmm... Something about your crazy theory makes sense. I still think Jango would kill his own son, if Boba was seriously intending to kill Jango. It would be a really emotional/cool fight. Still do not know who would win.

DCLXVI
Oh, I think Jango would try to, yeah.
But I think Boba would win.

SnakeEyes
hmmm, Boba DID hold his own against Vader...

Stealth Agent
boba but id' be close

jackstain
JANGO

jackstain
the only reason boba lived against vader is cuz he was trying to get away the whole time

Jabba the Hutt
bump

Rayvann
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
bump
no expression

Tarvos
No.... No... no!!!!!!!!!

Why must we suffer?!!!

no expression

Wesker
How'd Jabba get banned? And how'd he get the Account Restricted title on his post?

Blaxican_Hydra
BEcause he was going to join my confederacy.

Tarvos

Anyways, his last post had no bad stuff in it. erm

Oh well, shouldn't we be celebrating?

Then again, anyone could change their title to restricted and then add transparency to their avatar and put the text "account restricted" their... But I don't think he's smart enough to do that messed

Wesker
No, DAn the Man's got that too. They must have just added that to the forum. So he's permabanned. Damn.

Tarvos
Wesker, I'm suprised. I thought you'd rejoice from this?

Wesker
Eh, he didn't bother me that much.

Tarvos
Well, now we just got to get rid of Numan. But how?

Rayvann
Originally posted by Tarvos
Well, now we just got to get rid of Numan. But how?

If he has access to the programs I think he does... it will be nigh impossible to ever completely get rid of him. IPs can easily be changed or hidden with proxies.

Mysterious Man
Originally posted by Blaxican_Hydra
BEcause he was going to join my confederacy. CIN,Confederacy of Indepedant N00bs.:P

Captain REX
He's just gone for two weeks for thread bumping. Not my doing, actually. He must have been reported.

Rayvann
Originally posted by Captain REX
He's just gone for two weeks for thread bumping. Not my doing, actually. He must have been reported.

You can get banned for thread bumping...

Then why the hell is Kruger still here!

Brotz
If this is ROTJ Boba Fett, then it's pretty even, but if it's NJO Boba Fett, Jango Fett gets......what's the word I'm looking for here?

Tarvos
Originally posted by Rayvann
You can get banned for thread bumping...

Then why the hell is Kruger still here!

And how come Traya suddenly started bumping old threads for no reason all of a sudden, then when other people said things like "Traya, wtf did you do?!" she'd come back with an unusually unwitty comeback...

PurpleSaber
At last vpokcjlsdkfds lfhj is no more!

Traya
Originally posted by Tarvos
And how come Traya suddenly started bumping old threads for no reason all of a sudden, then when other people said things like "Traya, wtf did you do?!" she'd come back with an unusually unwitty comeback...

Indeed. "A master of more experience is needed." stick out tongue

darthsith19
I say Jango wins. He stood toe to toe with AOTC Obi-Wan, a Soresu Practicioner. Boba got pwnd by ROTJ Luke.

Mysterious Man
Originally posted by Traya
Indeed. "A master with more experience is needed." stick out tongue Fixed,and disinfected with my N00beGone n00b killer spray brought to you by:Wesker!The evil bastard we all know and love!

Tarvos
We ALL? Blaxican hates Wesker. So does Numan, and all the other Anti-A's.

Mysterious Man
1.Too bad,cause I respect Wesker
2.Numan is nothing but an underage moron who is still in diapers
3.Could care less about anyone else opinion

Tarvos
1. Me too.
2. If someone hasn't figured that out yet, they're a dumbass.
3. Me too.

DarthBanevv
Jango would win if it was ROTJ Boba. If it was NJO Boba we all know who would win.

PurpleSaber
Just the way Boba "dies" makes me want to say Jango wins. A blind man freakin knocked him and he goes flying. If Jango were in that situation, he would have used his razor blades in his forearms to grab onto the sail barge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.