Anime thread in major danger!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JLred
Ok today I was looking at the anime thread and well I myself didn't like it. No offense to anyone but there are so many threads that are just people asking for help. That's all I mean noone ever posts in the official threads like YYH and Yugioh and Naruto and stuff just help me help me help me.

No offense to anyone. wink

Phoenix Aska
heh

the answer is because not many people in the OTF forums are not interested in anime. Which is why you aren't getting a big response right now...Also people in the anime threads will rarely come over in different areas..kind of like the people that RP in the Star Wars thingy...they only do that nothing more...The anime thread is dying...I personlayy don't like it because too many people post dumb remarks on it...

RaventheOnly
laughing out loud i am everywhere dude stick out tongue i responded to all the anime i have intrest in already laughing out loud

Phoenix Aska
heh yes I know

The only "anime" that gets attention is YYH, a lot of new threads but they quickly die, and Yu-Gi-Oh, and Teen Titans...even though teen titans isn't even an anime...

RaventheOnly
I posted in Trigun, Cowboy Beebop, RoD and even inuyasha fear laughing out loud and TT is American animation with a bit of anime influence stick out tongue

Phoenix Aska
Well all the threads are dying..it's like people say the same stuff over and over again and I'm just getting tired of repeating myself...

Royal Knight

Phoenix Aska
Uhhmm...royal knight did you quote me because you agree with me or because you're saying I'm wrong?

SlipknoT
I say we can the anime forum

Royal Knight
I agree with you

Phoenix Aska
Oh all right then thanks Royal Knight

We shouldn't just throw away the anime forum...it's useful to people who don't know much about anime and are new here...

RaventheOnly
mad there are so many far more usless forums here mad

Phoenix Aska
like what?

I don't think any of them are really useless...

SlipknoT
Like?

Silver Stardust
Hey, I play in the Star Wars RPs and post elsewhere...actually, if you knew anything you'd notice that all of us RPers post in other places as well stick out tongue

I personally don't post in the anime forum anymore, even though I was one of the strongest supporters of it back when it was first getting started up. *shrugs* I stay out of the SW sections on here (except for the RPGs) for the same reason -- too much idiocy.

Phoenix Aska
Err uhhhmmm yeah I guess what I said about Rper's is wrong sorta...

but I have to agree...too much idiocy...especially in Rp's..too many people trying to be hero and having legendary powers and stuff...that's why I quit RPing...

SlipknoT
Im afraid that the nerds will eat me alive in the Star Wars forums messed

Silver Stardust
What RP section did you play in, the unhosted? I stay well away from there...I play the Matrix and Star Wars RPs. There is NO way anyone can have a god character in those yes

Silver Stardust
I'm afraid I'll kill the morons.

Jedi Priestess
hey! I do SW RPG!

Jedi Priestess
Slip you'd get eaten alive but mainly because you post alot of ..........well........."crap" and that doesnt go over well in there. no

SlipknoT
you do that thumb up

Jedi Priestess
ANd Star you just SO lied.....you post in the Temple. yes and thats in the SW section. stick out tongue

SlipknoT
Oh dont worry, I only post shit in the OTF, Im relatively serious in the others

Phoenix Aska
haha

how very amusing

It's kind of hard to join an RP that's been going on for a long time if you ask me...

Silver Stardust
And that's the only place I post in the SW sections stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
Really? I didnt know you had that side.........thats droolio

SlipknoT
Its maily in the Horror/music/TV/Movie forums

Silver Stardust
laughing

Jedi Priestess
*goes to check out Slip's story*

Silver Stardust
Sometimes it is, yes...JP and I both just joined the main SW RPG which has been running for 3 years now though laughing well, actually I joined it back in May, before she did...but anyway, though it can be hard it is possible.

Jedi Priestess
It's feckin hard if you ask me. messed Im still lost 80% of the time. laughing

And SLIP!!!!!!!!!! you posted in the book section!! I didnt know you had that in you! faintthud

Silver Stardust
Well I played in the Matrix RPG since (kind of) the beginning of that so while it was a different RP it was still the same basic system so I had no problems with it laughing out loud

SlipknoT
laughing out loud What do you take me for?

Jedi Priestess
errrrrrrrr embarrasment nevermind lets just say I was wrong embarrasment

SlipknoT
sad ?

Silver Stardust
Since JP won't, I'll say it stick out tongue

Sometimes you can act like an idiot, Slip.

You're still funny and nice as hell though smile

Jedi Priestess
I was WRONG.......you are ok in my book Slip.

SlipknoT
Well I am high some of the time I go on KMC embarrasment But not now big grin And you guys only talk to me at like 2:00am so yea Im bored as hell and being an ass or just stupid

Jedi Priestess
Awwwwww hug

Silver Stardust
Meh, everyone on here acts stupid on occasion happy

SlipknoT
But me and ROB take it to a whole new level raver

Silver Stardust
Yeah, you two do...but it sure is funny as hell! laughing

RaventheOnly
Blade

The Hulk

Superman

Batman

The Terminator Movies

Kill Bill & Quentin Tarantino Movies

no expression

Bardock42
**** anime, there are no good animes I tell you, read mangas you get the same story just better and not stupid childish people talking yes

WindDancer
I'm kinda lost here.....what is it that you want?

Napalm
Yeah too many pair of glasses and pocket protectors there

Phoenix Aska
Basically he just wants more people to post in the threads...

Jedi Priestess
IF you thinking that is what it takes to keep you out of the SW sections by all means keep thinking that. yes

JLred
Yeah..pretty much...I want people to stop posting help me stuff and post in the THREADS if you understand what I mean wink

Silver Stardust
Having poor eyesight does not make one a nerd.

JLred
Like Silver Stardust I have 20/20 vision and I am sometimes considered to be a nerd like today all the teachers were getting pissed at me because I got a 50 on an easy as hell benchmark where 109 people got 100's. How I failed I don't know?

Silver Stardust
Oh I'm blind as hell, I'm so incredibly nearsighted that without my glasses I can't see more than about 4 inches from my face laughing But that's because of genetics, not nerdiness geek

JLred
^ lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.