How to get a girl to like you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
I am not the smoothest with the ladies, but i just broke up with my girlfriend and i am not looking for another any time very soon, but if anyone had any hints or tips on getting girls to like you, that would be cool. ( I am almost 15 and not a bad looking guy, yet not one of the popular kids...)

Cinemaddiction
Be yourself. It's done wonders for me.

SlipknoT
Dont threaten to eat them alive....I've learned from experience.

SnakeEyes
Hmmm, i don't think i would've tried that, but i might have, so thanks for the advice.

Ou Be Low hoo
Learn to swing dance, then dazzle them with your fleet feet...

If that doesn't work then just become really rich...that never fails to swoon the ladies...

SlickRick69
and, no matter how much of a playa you become, no matter how many wild romps you have, how many unwanted pregnancies you become responsible for only to pay to abort prematurely, never, ever, ever tell any of your conquests that you spent hours upon hours seeking and responding to advice on how to get a girl to like you on a movie-fan-boy message board!!!

SnakeEyes
HAHAH, yes i know. I am not that pathetic, yet i am really bored and was thinking of starting the thread, so i said to myself "what the hell, go ahead old buddy" and i did. By the way, its not hours, but i get the idea.

Morning_Glory
be nice, respectful, compliment, be interested in what she likes.. blah bla blah yawn

dont shut their leg in a car door-- i had a boyfriend do that to me once... it hurt cry

KidRock
be funny.. but not TO funny with the ladies..

Darth Revan
Learn proper grammar so you don't make silly mistakes like our friend KidRock while talking to girls on the internet. smile

KharmaDog
be yourself, be honest..........and learn to play guitar

SlipknoT
Even if your the shittiest guitar player, they will still fall for you

MC Mike
Respect.

And **** you people who are going to call me a pussy or some crap.

SnakeEyes
Awesome, i have already been learning how to play one for a couple months! cool

SlipknoT
And dont tell them that they smell like some random food item

KharmaDog
For maximum effect, make it an acoustic (twelve string if possible). Learn a few songs, the odd ballad is great but nothing to wussy, and then go sit off by yourself as though you are disinterested in the world and waite for someone to approach.

No Stairway to heaven though, it's been done to death. cool

BackFire
Stuff a sock down the front of your pants.

KidRock
Dont worry darth revan I can get my ladies in real life.. I dont need teh interweb pr0n. Now run along little one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Revan
That's not what I'm talking about, I'm just saying that if SnakeEyes here ever gets a gf and they end up talking to each other on the internet, and he uses "to" instead of "too," she might just decide he's a total dumbass and dump him. If she's not a stupid ***** herself. I hate stupid girls. smile

KidRock
But if shes stupid he might get laid yes

SlipknoT
Who would break up with someone because they mis-used "to"?

KidRock
I think he was insulting me becuase I dont use perfect grammar.

A4E
pussy.

stick out tongue

shaber
Don't bother with it, just get a dummy - twice the pet and no mess!

http://www.realdoll.com/intro.asp

Corran
There's no one way to do so, just be yourself as others have said, different girls like different things about lads, same as you like different thngs about them, don't get desperate just wait and be patient, someone will come along eventually.

Clovie
be kind, respectful, nice, some compliments, truth,
dunno what else
it doesn't work for me anyway erm

Fire
Being yourself is the best advise anyone can give you kid, what's the fun in having a girlfriend if you have to behave totaly different from who you actualy are???

If she doesn't like you for you then she aint worth it. I always thought I wouldn't find anyone till I met storm and I never acted differently (atleast not contiously, maybe subcontiously) towards her.

Phoenix
Just be a nice guy - we girls are not impressed by guys who make jokes about the size of their willies or how much sex they've had

yerssot
*holds comment after reading phoe's post*
darn sad

I don't get it... you had a GF, broke up and then want tips or whatever how to impress girls? what did you do with the first one then? knocked her out cold or something?

Alpha Centauri
If you set about TRYING to get girls to like you, you'll always have it in your subconscious that it's a goal.

Don't try, that way if a girl likes you, you'll knows it's coz she wanted to make advances.

Main Rule: If a girl you like, likes a certain band, sport etc...don't pretend to like it for her. It's not worth compromising yourself over.

I've known so many guys who have, in an attempt to secure a crush, taken up something the girl enjoys. It doesn't matter in the end, if she likes you of course.

-AC

Libertine
Well being a girl, i find that a sense ofhumour always gets me. When a lad is able to make me laugh i cant help but like him. But not over the top laughter, theres nothing worse than slapstick humour in the middle of crowded place. Just be naturaul, look into her eyes... and so on.

Df02
change absolutely everything about urself so ur absolutely perfect match for her, quickly marry her...then she's stuck and u can change back to ur normal self again safe in the knowledge that u've got her until she decides she wants a divorce thumb up

Aku
Getting girls is easy. And internet sex? surly thats only for guys who cant get a date! (snake eyes) KOFF KOFF!!!

Kosta
Play the ukalaily (sp) outside their window at 5 am on a sunday morning. Thats sure to win them over. make SURE to sing off key.

KharmaDog
It's always good to smell nice too. yes

Jackie Malfoy
JUst acted like yourself be friendly and nice and you will get a girl.That is kind of how my boyfriend got to be with me!JM

carnival_junkie
if you want a girl to like you, you just have to be... well... you.

If you put on this facade, and say maybe she likes that mask.... you're leading yourself to dissapointment when she finds out about the real you.

if you're yourself, and she likes it, then good on ya, mate.
if not, then so be it.
move on, there are other fish in the sea.

Bardock42
But Stairway to Heaven is sooooo wonderful cry

Darth Revan
Yes, but then the stupid girl might get pregnant and create another stupid child, which is the last thing we need. smile

There's an Immortal Technique song about stupid women. Good song. dj

Bardock42
Would you really want to sleep with some random stupid girl though? erm

Napalm
Be yourself

Blind-Enemy
confused alcohol??????

big grin

Aku
Im about to pass on a secret which can get you any girl. This is how it goes....

1) Approach the girl looking shy and innocent.
2) Repeat the following..."Im sorry im not very good at these sort of things but I just wondered if I could buy you a drink?"
3) The girl will think 'O hes shy and thats cute'...
4) Buy her a drink and ask her a question which means shes talking.
5) Try your very best to look like your listening
6) At the end of the night repeat this..."I really enjoyed tonight, its been such a long time since I had such a good night..." Wait for 3.572001 seconds and say " would you like to do this again sometime?"
7) If she says "yes" then your in. If she says "no" your ugly and if she says "why not?" shes not interested.
8) Remember always use protection and put litter in the bin.

WindDancer
Give her your money and just say yes to whatever she says. j/k

Just be yourself and treat her with respect. Try to have a good time don't worry if it works or not.

Alpha Centauri
Aku, instead of trying to look like your listening. Surely actually listening is easier, at least then if she brings up the same subject next time you'll know what she said about it.

"Getting girls is easy"

With the rules you posted, getting them you may be capable of. How many have you kept though?

-AC

SnakeEyes
Well, i did not dump her, WE decided to break up i guess. And while we were together, i guess i did not use many tips. I lost a lotta weight and now i am kinda strong...
Now that i think about it, she is very shallow, i mean, she did not even like me at all until i lost the weight sad

The Omega

BackFire
You know it big grin

Darth Revan
No, you wouldn't.

Alpha Centauri
"Yep, I can always count on BF to make my day"

Is the man wrong though?

Hahaha.

-AC

Bardock42
Not if girls are shallow. Are they confused

Alpha Centauri
Depends what girl you're diving into.

-AC

The Omega

BackFire
Well, if the girl likes you becuase you have a big lump in your pants then she's probably shallow.

Bardock42
Or reasonable

Alpha Centauri
Come on BF, did you not get the joke?

Is a girl shallow? Depends what you're DIVING into?

-AC

Bardock42
We just didn't laugh since it was...well ...not funny stick out tongue

ok iI didn't get it sorry ;o

The Omega
(Finally got it)
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

Bardock42
Actually I first thought it was intended to be sleezy
but shallow and diving ahahahahahhaha I just don't find that too funny, sorry

Alpha Centauri
*Strikes Bardock off friends list*

Omega will remain on my friends list because she just said ewwww. She didn't demean my joke.

-AC

Bardock42
Hhahahahahahah this was such a good joke. I've been on your friends list?

i lovejake

The Omega
ARe you trying to revive the thread, or... ?
(Has worked too hard and is currently beyond the more wittier sides of life... )
blink

KidRock
hahahah you arent popular!

smoker4
And im guessing you are????? laughing out loud

ARC Trooper 117
BURN!

Ironman
same here almost 15 what i do is if you like a girl talk to her or act like a fool if its a preppy girl if its a like hmmm a good girl like those you know uhhh geeky hot types talk to them ask them what there favorite subject is and go into that. but i usely act like a tard throw pencils in the cieling stuff like that i works.

BlackC@t
Flirt. If they flirt back, you're in.

pr1983
find out what she's into... if there's anything you can hold a conversation in... then go for it...

Julie
snakeeyes, geez you've got plenty of time to be scouting out the ladies.

IMHO, be nice to them....that ought to help

sk8stuff09
learn guitar (they love it), and spank them!

Linkalicious
Just talk to them. Your personality will either land you the lady...or you'll fall flat. The important thing is being able to bounce back if you get shut down.

Girls tend to like the guy who's outgoing as oppose to the shy guy. Though I'm sure they all think the shy guy has his cuteness...

debbiejo
On a first date, never take girls to a movie..because girls like to talk..
Comedy clubs are fun. People let down their guard when they are having and laughing. Just do something fun and be yourself. alien

i lovejake

SnakeEyes
i play guitar, but the girls do not know it

KidRock
Well why dont you tell them? better yet bring the guitar into school.. some kid did that at my school and girls were attracted to it.

Alpha Centauri
If they don't notice you without your guitar then don't use your guitar to pull them in.

Not worth compromising yourself.

-AC

KidRock
He wont be using his guitar to pull them in.. he will be showing them an interest he has and some other girl might have the same interest and want to get to know him better

SnakeEyes
yeah, i doubt it...
most girls in the 14/15 age group don't care about "interests"

Alpha Centauri
" he will be showing them an interest he has and some other girl might have the same interest and want to get to know him better"

Then all it takes it walking up to him and asking. Or him doing the same.

-AC

KidRock
Would be a bit weird to just walk up to a girl and ask if she plays guitar as opposed to having a guitar with you and playing it and getting the girl to realize you like the guitar.

SlickRick69
Or what you could do is this:

when you see her at a school dance or at a party somewhere, wait until she is sitting down with the girls, then stroll on over all cool and smooth, drop your drawers and smack her in the cheek with your willie!!!

Either she will squeal in terror, bust out giggling, or be in total awe and fall madly in love and want to have you right then and there and forever...

in any case, one of her fat friends will see your package and start to stalk you obsessively to get a closer look at your willie, so if nothing else, you will have a stalker/date for the next few social functions.

It's a great move; it works almost 45% of the time, trust me! wink

SnakeEyes
sounds horrible yet hilarious

SlipknoT
Give her a huge Mushroom print eek!

peterKSL
What is a willie?? (sorry I'm quite unknowledgeble)

the percentage works differently with different guys... ugly guys might probably get a smack from the girls, or other people laugh at them, while good looking guys will get the chance.

so I would say
Good looking guys=percentage 90%
Ugly guys=percentage 10%

and it depends on which girl you are going for.. if you are keep/going for an ultra beautiful girl, it's almost impossible, even for the good looking guys sometimes, because good looking girl wants to be free!!!

To make a girl fall for you.. the best I would say is try to understand her and acknowledge what she likes and then do what is best, and suitable..

I'm not a player, but I like to understand how a girl feels, or see a girl who fall in love with you... the feeling is just so nice!!

and I'm ultra shy!!

debbiejo
Once you get over the looks and see the personality.that's what's most important. I've dated good looking guys, the most popular guys, and still it comes down to personality, openness, looking at a person as an individual, sense of humor, can they laugh at themselves, are they secure with who they are. the best thing you can do is not be too serious...If one girl doesn't work out, then so what..There are many more.

peterKSL
My believe is very different than yours... hmmm...

I believe that personality doesn't matter... they could change through time..

One girl is enough to last for the rest of my lifetime... I'ma patriot!!

Linkalicious
put a saddle on your back and tell her she can ride for free. horse

BackFire
While you're talking to her gently tap her breast, girls love that.

yerssot
gently? that must be what I've been doing wrong all the time! sad

Kael
http://www.smeds.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/1108599219.gif http://www.smeds.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/1108599219.gif

debbiejo
Never works....Jerk

BackFire
Works for me every time.

SlipknoT
Does it really? I always thought that groping them would get them pissed huh

BackFire
No, just have to be smooth.

SlipknoT
Its kinda hard to be smooth by grabbing a girls boob.

Imaginary
Thats just really annoying... it gives the impression that all you want is to get into her pants.

WhoKnows?
find the people that are the most out of the ordinary instead of the same, that way you may get a better answer. and try to steer away from those snotty popular girls, you never know what they are scheming.

Clovie
you shouldn't think that some girl is too good for you erm
you never know if she likes you or not untill you check eek!

peterKSL
People's reputation might be ruined by just checking..

WhoKnows?
mine was. sad
almost every boy seems perfect, but then its a lie.

peterKSL
Not really... I mean not in a sense, because some are not evil, as all other boys are...

WhoKnows?
i cant find any that are different.

peterKSL
you mean not yet... you will, one day... If you search harder...

WhoKnows?
you must be the king of advice.

Red Superfly
Hrm? Get a girl to like you? Depends on the girl.

Being obnoxious, sexist and a total arsehole is absolutely insignificant, just as long as you are rich and/or popular and and/or have a good body, you'll be fine.

Power, money and sex are the three main things every guy wants. Therefore, thats what girls want to see in a guy.

Sure, there ARE girls out there who go for personality, and you even get girls who look for GENTLEMEN.

From my observations I'd say most girls are really bad judges of character - and they deserve everything they get. I have no sympathy for a girl who cries her eyes out over a guy who dumped her, even though everyone knows the guy was a dick and she deserved it for being so stupid. God knows how many times I have witnessed this.

I wouldn't worry about not being picked up. It's usually the ones who are left over that are the true "diamonds in the rough". Just an observation on my part.

Nice guys finish last, but they probably enjoy what they get a helluva lot more.

peterKSL
eek! Somehow I am.. wink

debbiejo
I have to agree with that yes

WhoKnows?
i heard these one guy whisper to his friend as i was walking by,
"Hey, thats Sky Schappel, shes so fine!"
embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment confused

Alpha Centauri
Have to agree with Red.

Really annoys me when girls date the "bad boy" in a futile and naive attempt at thinking "He's not REALLY like that".

If they act like an ass it's probably because they arse.

-AC

SaTsuJiN
be friends with the girl.. just hang out.. dont sit there and use corny pickup lines and gifts.. if you're their friend they can decide if they'd like to take it a step farther.. and you cant 'make' someone like you either.. so good luck on that

wuTa
dont be freinds...you could end up in the freindship bubble.....Red hit the nail right on the head.....in my experiences if you can get a girl to laugh than you have a shot

peterKSL
hm... this sounds like an asian way of doing things...

peterKSL
It depends on the situation... If a girl is attracted to you in the first sight, then it's better not to be friends first... If she is not attracted, then I probably suggest friendship!!! wink

Clovie
and whithout checking you will get to know after 10 years that some girl you had a creushg on really liked you but was to shy to say anything
(note: when girl seems popular it doesn't mean she isn't shy)

peterKSL
I know, but sometimes it's just good to take your time.... love is like a magnet, if you love someone, you won't take your eyes off someone...

Clovie
or you will think that you have no chance and give up erm

peterKSL
yea that will be depressing... :/

WhoKnows?
if a guy wanted to go out with me, i wouldnt want him to really impress me, but show me that he cares. i hate guys who like girls for only their looks and try to be stupid to look cool. as long as he would show me that he truly cared, thats all that matters.

Clovie
is

WhoKnows?
exactly!

SaTsuJiN
lol what friendship bubble.. just because someone laughs doesnt mean they're bed bait.. jeez.. I'm sticking with my friends way simply because you learn much more about eachother, than simply makin someone laugh once and throwing them in your bed wink

thats true.. but Im assuming "How to get a girl to like you" means you're starting with someone who has no interest in you

Red Superfly
I agree with Sat on this one - any girl that has fancied me has been my friend or I have genuinely been friendly to them.

Like there was this one girl who fancied me because I used to help her with her schoolwork. I had absolutely no idea at the time and was totally oblivious. I didn't help her because I wanted something out of it - and obviously it showed. Nothing became of it because I didn't know about her liking me until years later. So it shows that knowing someone is important, but not essential.

Confidence is also a good one. Apparently a girl told me she liked how confident I was with myself, and how I never gloated about anything in the usual boyish way. That was nice to know. It was also frustrating because it means that so far, every girl has liked me for something that I was totally unaware of.

I have to stick my neck on the line here and say that any girl that can picked up with a chat up line, out of nowhere, isn't really worth it. That, is sadly most girls I have witnessed. A quick dance move, a pick up line and a joke. Bed at nine, and home at twelve (heehee).

A few college friends of mine did an experiment. They started to treat girls like sh*t. They ended up with girlfriends almost instantly. I simply do not understand why some girls haven't evolved past their urges to date prehistoric cavemen.

The thing is, a lot of girls I used to know were looking for the "dream guy". They thought that boys somehow have the ability to have a great body, be rich, amazingly successful, and be the worlds greatest lover of all time. He doesn't exist. It was the girls who were mature enough to understand basic human flaws in a guy that I was interested in. It narrowed my choices down by a lot, but damn, wouldn't have it any other way.

WhoKnows?
i got seriously pissed off on valentines day, because everyone found their valentine except me. sad

peterKSL
Cavemen???

taz rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud

Clovie
there is one way to deal with valentines, DON'T LOOK FOR anything, don't wait for anything, treat it same as some normal day, and you won't have any problem erm

wuTa
this is exactly why i dont like posting in the GDF......i never said if you make a girl laugh that means your gonna f*ck her....i said if you can make them laugh than you have a shot...as in a shot of them liking you...

you never heard of the freindship bubble?....i've seen it time and time again....a guy likes a girl...gets to know her but never makes a move or doenst make his move soon enough and BAM...your in the freindship bubble... the girl doesnt want to be anything past freinds....now this doesnt happen everytime and if you read my post i said it COULD happen not WILL happen...like peterksl said "it depends on the situation"...gawd damn GDF always jumping to assumptions when i post

SaTsuJiN
I didnt assume anything about your post.. by reading "making a girl laugh will give you a shot" .. Im summing up the entire situation by saying 'makin her laugh will get her in the bed.' ... an exaggeration..but not that far from reality.. and as for getting stuck in the friendship bubble.. that would be either yours or her fault for not making any moves.. if you wanted it that much you would do something about your feelings

peterKSL
wuTa... you really do know about relationships....
So this is what you call a friendship bubble.. interesting..
I've witness it too.. normally only happens to shy people.. people who cherishes their relationship!!

wuTa
thats an assumption if i ever heard one...the point is to get her to like you...not get her in bed.....you can't exaggerate and not be far off from reality...thats a contradiction...

there you go making assumptions again....now did I say i;ve been in the freindship bubble or i;ve SEEN the friendship bubble

Capt_Fantastic
I have noticed that some girls are more attracted to the guys that treat them like shit. My best friend always treated the girls he dated lke shit and they ended up coming to me with their woes and asking me what I thought they should do. Despite the fact that he was my best friend, I told them that they shouldn't put up with a guy that cheats on them and treats them like shit. But, they always went back to him...no matter how badly he treated them. (Let me point out that he never abused them, he just treated them like objects and never respected them)

SaTsuJiN
When I say "You" or "Your". I am speaking in a generalized manner.. now .. if I said.. Wuta.. its definately your fault.. then Im speaking directly to you.. is it really that difficult?
Also.. what do you plan to do after you get her to like you?.. sleep with her correct?... therefore my so called "Assumption" is very realistic. I dont know why you're (Wuta! , just to clarify) just looking to pick a fight where there is no fight to be had roll eyes (sarcastic)

AcrypT
Get a rabbit, I'm not kidding, me and my friend walked around the city with a rabbit (trying to bring it to its home) and I swear to god, I never in my life had so many girls come up to me in one single strole in the city!
*Ohhhhh it's so cute...yadayadayada

wuTa
yes it is really that difficult....because when you quote me than say "you", "your", or "you're"....it doenst come off as generalizing...you used "you're" and were speaking directly to me which you made clear wasnt generalizing......i dont know what makes you think i'm looking for a fight...i love it when people rebuttal my opinions but when i rebuttal theres they get all defensive...typical GDF

SaTsuJiN
First off.. you said (right under my post) the following :

You directly told me my opinion was wrong.. and if you felt that way that was your choice.. replying to someone (whether indirectly or not) will recieve.. a reply.. and it would seem the only person that has a problem realising a generalization is you.. and I shouldnt hope I have to quote every single one of your posts to exemplify 'your' defensive behavior.. as I have only defended my own opinion (which you had previously labeled as wrong)
But, if it makes you feel so good to think that everyones all up against you riding your tip, then more power to ya wink

P.S. I'm still stickin with my friends theory big grin

wuTa
i wasnt even talking to you....my post was directed towards snakeyes...the dude who started the thread...all i did was give my opinion which was the opposite of yours and you jumped on it...if my orginal post was directed towards you than i would have quoted you...like you've done to me over and over....but i'm done with this riff raffing...you have your theories which have there points and i have mine

Alpha Centauri
Friendship bubbles do exist, trust me.

I've known so many girls who haven't dated guys because they think it'd be "weird". Being friends and all.

-AC

SaTsuJiN
Hmm.. well I figure someone would initiate trying to have a relationship before the friendship gets too deep... I like the Guyver sig AC.. (I think thats guyver anyway o_O)

Alpha Centauri
Thank you.

Yeah it's The Guyver. Well, one of them. Guyver 3 is my favourite but that just so happens to be the one TX put in the sig. It's sorta like my first officially made sig with my name on haha. Feels official. I'm somewhat looking forward to my year anniversary, is that sad? Haha.

Off topic, sorry. Yeah thanks for the props.

-AC

WhoKnows?
sumtimes its not enuf.

Imaginary
laughing out loud

OB1-adobe
Well, I have been alone every single Valentines Day of my life if that makes you feel any better.

Lyra Rose
be your self and dont care what people think of you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.