Iceman vs. Cannonball

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
bawlingAt first this seems like a no brainer. then i started museing about Cannonball's, hmmph, sheath. While he is wraped in the layer nothing can sieze hold of him.
I think Iceman might have to use his molecular control over the invulnerable blast field and break it down in order to reach his person.
I don't think he'd succeed.shaun

muffin man
cannonball ice is a weak material.

Mainstream
depends..if Bobby can zap Sammy with a deep enough freeze Ben he can stop Sammy in his tracks..kay?

DarkCrawler
AAAARRRGHHHH!

Iceman...is....an...immortal...he...can...just...freeze...Cannonballs...heart!

GOD!

Mainstream
wha? Bobby an immortal?

muffin man
no he can't Charles.
sorry for embarassing you chuck.

DarkCrawler
Yes. He is composed entirely of ice.

Yes he can. Im not Charles.

muffin man
I know but some one else is charles whos replyed on this thread

Mainstream
that's right Bobby is an Iceman..just like he was in the Earth X series. Bobby can reform too and absorb water to make himself a gaint. And Muffin Man don't use my real name....or do I don't care. Mainstream just sounds more edgey.

muffin man
ok slipstream.

Mainstream
Mainstream...slipstream a mutant that can surf on energy.

pr1983
iceman, hes on another level compared to sam...

muffin man
so thats his power.
see I got to you.

Mainstream
Iceman...with the way his power is growing might be able to slap Magneto around like a cheap sl*t.....but not just yet. I liked him better when he was hair in iceman form..why they go back to the bald as Xavier Iceman look?

muffin man
I know. just looks daft.

Mainstream
Iceman with his hair meant he was more evolved...going back to the 80's verison was lame, stupid , pointless and strange.

muffin man
didn't run around in his underwear.

Mainstream
Iceman as pure ice....I don't know..I gotta feeling a writer along the line is gonna change it.

pr1983
iceman now can be shattered and completely reform, i have an issue where all but his head is destroyed, and he reforms by taking water right from someone elses body ahainst their will...

hes at least twice as powerful as sam...

muffin man
so he can reform freaky.

crazyspinz
why are people using real names? do guys like know eachother or something?

pr1983
bad habit...

Maelstrom
emm your right, Iceman would win. Although he wouldn't be able to get past Sam's shields, Sam can't hurt him less he dumped him in outerspace maybe. But if he flew him then Drake would be inside his field and could kill him.
Once Sam stops blasting hed be dead.
Originally i proposed the shield might not let bobby have molec. control over sam but the more i think it over i doubt it could do that.

pr1983
if it does it will only be until sam stops for a rest... then bobby will get him i think...

muffin man
IF ice man is made competily out of ice then cannonball would just smash through him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.