Throat cheese!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amity75
Does anyone here ever cough up small white pellets that really stink when you squeeze them?

BarmyBrummie
blink

Dvae
i've yet to squeeze anything thats come from my mouth.... so i dunno happy

silver_tears
that is so sick, and I just ate messed

BarmyBrummie
sick

Dogbert
...I would see a doctor about that if I were you wink

SweetNsouR
OMG YES!!!!!!!!!i thought it was just me. mine smell pretty f*cking bad, and i always make my lil brother smell them no matter how much he protests. i wonder y and how they form?

BarmyBrummie
blink sick

amity75
Are you aware that at this moment in time theres only you, me and a Canadian guy who I work with who has experienced this? Don't they smell like the devils socks but you just cant help smelling them? Throat cheese rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SweetNsouR
one of my friends also gets them. and i knwo what u mean... even tho they smell awful... i keep sniffing. y do u think we get em?

amity75
I dunno coz I have a good diet and don't get bad breath. Perhaps they're a gift from God to really lucky people!

SweetNsouR
lol ur may be right. all the stink rolls up into a lil ball and one in a while we emit it. cuz most of the time...even most mornings i have nice breath

Tex
I've heard about those little throat balls, but I've never given birth to one personally! stick out tongue

Linkalicious
i pretty sure i know what you mean...

someone should look that crap up.

VENOMfan
WTF! rolling on floor laughing laughing

that devil sock's crap is hilarious

amity75
You don't know what you're missing! I cant even begin to describe the smell! I don't even have any fillings in my mouth. Maybe some of us have special glands which secrete it.

amity75
lol To be honest they probably smell like the devils nob cheese!

silver_tears
I feel sick thanks to you two messed

VENOMfan
laughing out loud laughing now Nob cheese!?! I hate to even think about what that is

DeNiro
your dirty stick out tongue

Linkalicious
I think it comes from your salivary gland..

Do any of you that have it smoke?
or have long nights drinking and get too smashed to brush before you fall asleep?

i'm just trying to find a pattern here...

VENOMfan
Well I drink but have yet to produce my own cheese

SweetNsouR
ur just jeolous that we get nast lil caca balls ini our mouths and u dont big grin

amity75
I'm so happy that I have other people in the world who share my affliction! I thought I was alone! Also, I don't smoke so it can't be that.

Linkalicious
i used to think it was a piece of my brain because i couldn't understand where THAT color was produced in my mouth

VENOMfan
I have no clue were to begin pointing fingers.........................but I will start with Doritos

silver_tears
oh ffs sick

amity75
I've been wanting to start this thread for ages but was scared to in case I was victimised or treated like a leper. From now on whenever I smell my throat cheese I will think of all you cool people.

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
dots shock

amity75
I produced some throat cheese at work today. Theres a guy in my office who is a nasty piece of turd so I deposited it onto a button on his mouse.

HockeyHorror
throat cheese?

i think u are referring to the bacterial throat problem known as Strep Throat...which i think is dangerous.

amity75
Group A Streptococcus - may cause infections that range from mild "strep throat" or impetigo, to severe and even life-threatening necrotizing fasciitis and streptococcal toxic shock syndrome.

Oh Shit....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.