All Star: Batman and Robin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Havoc470
new comic coming out after the movie and videogame release, its centered around dick grayson's first years as robin and how hard of a teacher batman was, its gonna have thousands of cameo's from superheroes and villains alike

heres the big surprise: its being penciled by jim lee and written by frank miller eek!

http://tinypic.com/1h6uq8
heres the first pic i saw , i like the slight modifications lee incorporated into the suits without messing up the original design

Mainstream
I was reading up on it in Wizard...it's like an Ultimate..or fresh new take on Batman and the orginal Boy Wonder. I'll check it out...sounds promising..Jim Lee is drawing right...or just doing cover? I forget.

pr1983
sweet... bats movie/comic hybrid suit looks cool...

SpyCspider
i like it....but correct me if i'm wrong, didn't the Batsuit NOT have a yellow insignia when Robin started? It was just a plain black bat right?
And yes, I know Robin's costume looked different too...I'm just wondering.

pr1983
it was yellow in the movie... the belt is also movie style...

wuTa
looks awesome besides peter parker, grayson is my favorite superhero

OtterVomit
I am sort of surprised they are letting Frank Miller write for Dick Grayson again, after what he did to him in Dark Knight Strikes Again.

Mainstream
I forget OtterVomit..what did Miller do to Mr. Grayson...I remember made him the "Joker" right.

OtterVomit
Yeah, he made Grayson into a Joker wannabe running around killing off superheroes. He was genetically altered so you could hack him to pieces and he would just grow back together. He was trying to take revenge on Batman for firing him for "gross incompetence" and it was stated that he "whined like a baby" over it. Batman really tore him a new one verbally when they finally met.

The harsh comments Batman made in DK2 don't really add up when you look at how fondly Bats was remembering Dick in the original Dark Knight. confused

Mainstream
yeah that was quite odd I must say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.