For those who wants to be Heroes, and soon, Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
I'm playing an MMPORG(Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game), called City Of Heroes.In this game you can create your own superhero, you can choose what kind of costume he'll be wear, and after 20 levels you can also add him a cape, at level 30 you can let your hero having an aura around himselfs and glowing eyes like Wonder Man.
There are 5 Archetypes of Heroes and various power sets, you can choose between a science origin, technology, mutant, natural, magic, and you can also choose the physical size of the hero.Female, Male and Gargantuan male.For the first 2, you can choose how musculary builted they'll be and how tall, and choose deatails like the face, the hairs, etc.
For the second one, he's a only male physical size adapt to create characters of the dimensions of Hulk, Juggernaut, The Thing, Colossus etc.
Also, to move in the city, the heroes can use transportations way like Super Jump, Teleport, Superspeed, and Fly.
The game is actually without PVP, but soon will arrive an expansion, City Of Villains, and you'll be able to create a supercriminal, and fight against heroes, that will be able to fought against criminals too, there will be addedd supergroup bases and a lot of other things.
Personally i'm playing from 6months, the game is hella fun, i never found another game that give me so much fun, after you see your character flying, you cannot leave that game big grin

Dazzler619
Can you pick a hero from Marvel,DC,Image,Wildstorm,etc instead? Or he/she has to be 100% made up?

ScarletSpider
Your character has to be made up. As Marvel is attempting to sue the makers of City of Heroes, claiming their game is rife with copywrite infringement.

Mainstream
I didn't know that...Marvel sueing imagine that...(note sarcastic typing)

goku-vs-superma
that game sounds cool

osa
C'mon give us link for that.

pr1983
the fact that there are so many options allo you to make a pretty accurate version of real heroes...

marvel's sueing them... no surprise...

K3VIL
Link
Here's the link.Yes as said before there is a lawsuit rule that you must respect, you have to avoid to create clones of Marvel characters, also i don't understand what's the fun in playing a clone of a hero when you create a hero on your own and make him as you ever wants him or her to be.
Link 2
In this link are reported descriptions of the powers and the enemies, and many other things useful for playing.
Also in the official site you'll find the link to the official COH Boards where you can find almost anything to know how grow up your character.

osa
Do you have to buy it or there is free game???

vaya_the_elf
Already have that game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.