The Keeper and King Thor VS Superman Prime and Parallax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
hokay, so.

here we have proably the stongest heroes in marvel, buffed up like crazy

vs

probably the strongest heroes in DC buffed up like crazy.

x_danny_x
Superman Prime is not the strongest character in DC.

The same goes for Marvel. All their strongest characters show nothing but question marks (???????????) in their abilities because it is unknown.

Superman Prime will defeat King Thor very easily, any version of Thor! No Contest on that part.

It will be a handicap match against the "The Keeper".

goku-vs-superma
king thor has knowledge of the runes and the odin force right? i'm not sure if that was his powers or not

spetznaz
Well, on one side you have Superman Prime (Superman after millenia of wandering the universe finding out his capabilities, thousands of years sleeping in the center of a yellow sun, the sword of truth from god after he destroyed hell and broke the gates of heaven, and the last ring of the Green Lantern corps) AND Parallax ( Hal Jordan, elite Green lantern, gone mad .....destroyed the green lantern corps, and absorbed the powers of Oa ...making him the sole green lantern, and enabling him to destroy the entire universe so that he could remake it in his own image).

vs
King Thor and the Keeper.

This is a one sided match. Superman Prime alone could take King Thor and the Keeper. And Parallax could also do the same (and more) by himself. Putting SMPrime and Parallax together in the same team is an overkill.

Corlock Striker
Oh, I don't know. I don't know much about Superman Prime, but I know plenty about King Thor. With King Thor, you're talking about a man who sacrificed both his eyes, by pulling them out himself, to gain knowlegde, who sees through the use of two mystical Ravens as eyes. Ravens named Memory and Thought, that see all that was, and all that anyone is thinking. A man who hung himself to the point of death and beyond, not to the edge of Death, but to Death, a man who has seen what lies beyond the veil of Death, who has seen the Shadow Gods, that feed off the Death of the Asgardian Gods, beings that even Odin in his infinite wisdom and power could not best.

Yes, Odin layed down the seed within Thor for the destruction of the Shadow Gods, but Odin could not beat them, even though Odin had nearly the same knowledge of the World and all things as King Thor, even though Odin knew Runes just as well as Thor did, even though Odin had the Odinforce, just as King Thor did, even though Odin had access to Mjolnir and countless other weapons of infinite power. For example Odin's sword that once unsheathed would usher in the coming of Ragnarok.

Odin was the King of the Gods, though his enemies hated him, they respected him for he was wise and powerful indeed. His power was derived from sacrifice. As the Odinforce told Thor, Gods are not born, they are made. Odin forged himself into one of the most powerful beings ever, through sacrifice and ritual. But Odin only gave up one eye, only half his sight, he only hovered at the edge of Death, only glimpsed the workings of what lay beyond life.

King Thor gave up his sight, he didn't hover at the edge of Death, only glimpsing the workings of what lay beyond life, he died and experienced it, he saw what lay beyond life with his true sight. As he no longer had eyes to see he was no longer blinded and misguided by their interpretation of what passed before his sight, without his eyes, he was able to see what truly was, and experience it, not simply glimpse it and only partially understand it. King Thor truly saw, and truly understood.

He gave up more that Odin in terms of his eyes, and in terms of his life, and gained deeper knowledge of the Universe than Odin ever had, because he finally understood all of Odin's plans, and the inner most workings of Loki's mind, which I doubt Odin ever understood. Perhaps Odin saw the inner most workings of Loki's mind, and so could prepare for what would come, but did he truly understand what he saw in Loki's mind? I don't know. I do know that King Thor truly understood what he saw in Loki's mind.

Then there is the Mjolnir that King Thor weilds, a Mjolnir that was broken, and then reforged in it's original mold. A mold forged from the heart of a sun, to forge the greatest weapon of the Asgardian Gods. A mold and weapon originally forged by Eitri the greatest of the dwarf craftsmen. Eitri made the greatest weapon of the Asgardian Gods, in that forge, and then that weapon was blessed and infused with even more power, by the Odinforce itself.

The weapon and the mold were so powerful, so destructive, the only forge that could handle its forging was the cosmos itself. In the process of the forging of Mjolnir, countless creatures were killed, countless worlds reduced to barren husks. Mjolnir is a weapon Superman cannot lift, no matter how strong his is. It is a weapon of magic, a weapon only those worthy of the power of Thor may ever lift.

Mjolnir lasted thousands of years, thousands of cycles of Ragnarok. It only finally broke when it faced weapons forged from the same mold, forged not by Eitri, but by Surtur the fire demon. The fire demon that killed the All-powerful All-father, Odin Lord and King of the Asgardian Gods for thousands upon thousands of cycles of Ragnarok. And even when Mjolnir was broken, it was still a weapon of immeasurable power, even as a broken piece of stone, still could it stand against any foe that challenged the God of Thunder.

Then finally it was reforged in its original mold, made from the heart of a sun, reforged by Surtur the fire demon that killed the all-father, reforged for King Thor. When it was reforged it was Surtur's finest forging, the finest forging of a demon who forged hundreds of such hammers, hammers with enough power to destroy Mjolnir that was blessed and infused with the Odinforce. The reforged Mjolnir was Surtur's finest forging, as so it's raw power was greater than it ever was before, and still is was blessed and infused with the Odinforce, making it even stronger, even more the greatest weapon of the Asgardian Gods.

Upon its reforging it was placed into the hands of King Thor, the Lord of Asgard who forged himself into a leader wiser and more knowledgable of the path of the future than Odin, more fully infused with the knowledge and power of the runes, a god fully accepted and embraced by the Odinforce, which gave him its power, and allowed itself to be bent to his will, in any manner of his choosing. It was placed into the hands of the greatest King Asgard ever saw. A man who pulled his traitorous brother's head from its body, and let his brother live still to witness the end of all things. A leader who with all his power and his weapon cut the thread of fate, and wrote a new ending for his people. A leader who gave them the final end they fought so hard for, who gave them back the honor of death.

A leader who defied the Shadow Gods that had controlled the fate of the Asgardian Gods for thousands upon thousands of cycles of Ragnarok. A leader who passed beyond the understanding of the Shadow Gods, and clouded their foreseight to ultimate destroy said Shadow Gods, and set his people free. Who made his sacrifices, and those of his people finally truly mean something, instead of being empty gestures as they had been for thousands upon thousands of cycles of Ragnarok.

King Thor passed up the offer of the Shadow Gods to become one of them, and so become a God to the Gods himself. He passed up ultimate power, because doing so was the right thing to do. Yet, by doing so, Thor sentenced his people to true eternal death. That is what his people wanted, that is was they deserved. Yet, try to comprehend that, a leader willing to give up the lives of his people for their own good, instead of allowing them to continue to live. To save them, he had to let them die forever. Most leaders out there would never have made that choice, they would have made the choice that let their people live. That's what Superman would do, he would become one of the Shadow Gods, and let his people live. But by doing so, he would make their deaths and sacrifices empty gestures. They would live, but their deeds, lives, and deaths would be meaningless. To the Asgardians, that is a fate worse than death, yet that is what Superman would grant them, because he would want them to live.

King Thor understood that was not what his people wanted, and it was not the right choice, so he choose to let them die, and have their deeds, lives, and deaths truly mean something, because he made everything final. He didn't try to undo what had come to pass, instead he made what had come to pass final and immuteable. And so he gave the Asgardian Gods their honor and freedom.

King Thor weilds the reforged Mjolnir, the Odinforce, is wiser than Odin, and wields the magic of the runes, on top of all that he truly sees, he is not blinded by what his eyes perceive, he sees what is truly there. King Thor is the new all father, and is more powerful than Odin, he is a King of Gods, a true ruler of Gods, a true God, for he was made not born.

Superman Prime, who has slept for thousands of years in the center of a yellow sun, and weilds the Sword of Truth, is not a god, he is a servant of God. He was born the way he was, not made into it, he was gifted the Sword of Truth by God, for being a good and powerful servant. He might have destroyed Hell and broke the Gates of Heaven to earn it. He might weild the last ring of the Green Lantern Corps, but despite all that he is still a true, good, albeit powerful servant of God.

As I said, King Thor is a god, the servant can never best the master. King Thor will beat Superman Prime. Superman Prime destroyed Hell, and brok the Gates of Heaven, big whoop. As I said, King Thor bested the Shadow Gods, Superman Prime never beat any Gods. Satan/Lucifer/the Morningstar is not a god, he is the Devil, he is a fallen angel, a former servant of god, currupted by a lust for power. That is what Superman beat when he destroyed Hell, a servant of God, not a god. King Thor beat a group of gods. Don't know much about the Keeper, nor can I say much about Parallax, but King Thor can take Superman Prime, that much I can assure you of.

David Duchovony
But you are a god IMHO if you work for THE GOD.

Swanky-Tuna
So basically, King Thor is Odin MK II?

Corlock Striker
That would be heresey. Remember, he's THE GOD. Cultures and religions that believe in THE GOD have one and only one god, which would be THE GOD. Hence why he's THE GOD and not a god. Therefore his servants can't be gods, and must instead be servants. This is also why Lucifer cannot be a god of evil, and must instead be a Fallen Angel. As Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are monotheistic. In such a belief system working for THE GOD cannot make you a god, because in such belief systems there is one and only one god. Which therefore means Superman must be a Servant of THE GOD.

Thor on the other hand, is the King of the Asgardian Gods. Therefore making him a god, but not just a god, and instead a god among gods. This is possible for Thor, because he comes from a polytheistic belief system, which has more than one god. So you see, Superman is a Servant, while Thor is a King of Gods, a master of Gods, and their servants. As Superman is a Servant and Thor is the Master, Thor takes the fight. After all the Master will always best the Servant.

Let's also not forget that King Thor has access to magic, thunder magic, runic magic, fire bolts of mystic energy from Mjolnir, and the Odinforce. Superman is weak against magic, therefore, Thor's powers and abilities, and Mjolnir can hurt Superman. So again, King Thor has the upper hand, because he can attack Superman with four different kinds of magical attacks, and hit him with a magical weapon. Yeah, Supes gets the screw on that one.

And yes Swanky-Tuna, King Thor is basically Odin Mk II. But by Mk II, we mean he totally outclasses Odin in pretty much every respect.

Swanky-Tuna
He wouldn't be much of a Mk II if he wasn't

hoorayforpeepee
For one: Superman Prime doesn't have the sword. Pre-Crisis Superman possessed it for aout a microsecond, but cast it away because it contained too much power. for PRE-CRISIS superman. I dont think he has the ring either, at least not at all times. Didn't he give it up in 1,000,000? i don't really remember.

with all that in mind, Keeper and King Thor win. Why? King Thor>skyfather>than any version of Superman. I don't care how fast Superman Prime can fly, how strong he is, King Thor will just magic his damn head off.

So it's actually a handicap against Parallax, who loses because Parallax is a LOT of hype. He didn't remake the Universe in his image, all he did was take advantage of rips in reality left over from the Crisis.

KT and Keeper 7/10

The Ion
Parallax alone wins.

leonidas
Originally posted by The Ion
Parallax alone wins.

that's what i was thinking. keeper<galactus kt<galactus parallax is likely>galactus throw in prime and it seems team dc wipes them out.

MattDay
Superman Prime was an animal, he could beat anyone, for absolutely no bloody reason at all! SUpes and parallax all the way!

Mider
thor may have been a god but all the gods in asgard and olympus and such have not even been able to defeat the celestials and the celestials are below eternity parallax is equal to eternity or perhaps above i dont see eternity fending off the spectre even for a nano second which is what parallax did taking advantage of a time space whatever and i hope superman prime didnt defeat lucifer morningstar because lucifer morningstar is suppose to be beyond most of the gods of DC but i dont think its him who superman defeated since lucifer gave up the keys of hell but yeah lucifer is probably more powerful then all the gods of DC combined he can create time and space and there concepts and universes on a wim with his brother micheal he can create a multiverse he was suppose to be the successor to the presance so superman prime beating him would be pretty stupid and lame sept if he had that sword of heaven and it was as powerful as the spear of destiny i STILL dont see him beating him he's just to smart for that but as i said king thor being who he is or not is still not stronger then eternity and parallax is indeed as strong or stronger and superman prime i dont know his power level but if he indeed has the entire power of the GL corps then he would win by himself as well but if he doesnt then i dont know.

Avalonofthewind
2 guys technically =/above IMP level
vs 2 guys far under UNDER IMP level.

Prime and Parallax alone win this easily.
Mismatch.

guy222
Parallax FTW

Soljer
Originally posted by guy222
Parallax FTW

Guy has the right idea.

Gecko4lif
this thread lacks endgame thor

Soljer
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
this thread lacks endgame thor

Rune King Thor wouldn't change a damned thing. Parallax'd still solo.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Soljer
Rune King Thor wouldn't change a damned thing. Parallax'd still solo.
His name is endgame thor mad

And i know he wouldnt but at least they could fake like they had a chance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.