Within Temptation Vs Lacuna Coil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lady_Lara
whos better Within Temptation or Lacuna Coil?

Mane
I am.

Deathblow
What an interesting, mature and thoughtful post smile

Lacuna Coil. Flowing Tears are better than Within Temptation, and they're still not as good as LC.

Exabyte
laughing
Lacuna Coil, by far Lacuna Coil imo

Alpha Centauri
Cristi....

Lacuna Coil.

-AC

Darth Revan
laughing out loud

droolio

Alpha Centauri
Back offfff, Revan.

You actually claimed to be married to Chino.

You're up slack alley.

-AC

room #99
Within Temptation

Blind-Enemy
Lacuna Coil

Darth Revan
Hmm, it seems to me there isn't much of a contest. It's almost as bad as comparing Amy Lee to Cristina Scabbia. Cristina has a much stronger and less annoying voice. Seriously what is it with people comparing bands just because they have a female lead singer? It's ridiculous. Within Temptation aren't even really the same type of music as Lacuna Coil. I don't see anybody comparing Lacuna Coil to The Distillers, or Garbage.

lil bitchiness
I do not like Within Temptation. At all.

room #99
well musically within temptation are better for me

they are both good bands

MildPossession
In all aspects Lacuna Coil are far superior.

AcrypT
I actualy like Within Temptation more than Lacuna Coil.
I posted on the "Official "whats that song?" thread not to long ago something about a song similar to Evanecence but better. Well last week I found out that it was from Within Temptation's new album "Stand My Ground", that song is currently my most frequently listened to song. Anyway IMO Within Temptation have more of a spark to their music, she sings lively, unlike Lacuna Coil who gets boering after a while but technicaly their both great bands.

Lady_Lara
i wasnt trying to make it a contest i wanted to just see who likes who better..sorry if its a crime

SlipknoT
Lacuna Coil

Clovie
i love both of them droolio

but i think lacuna coil is a bit 'harder' big grin

Exabyte
Yea, Flowing Tears are great as well droolio sometimes a little less melodic than LC imo, or less 'fluent'... less distanced as well... but Lacuna Coil are still better I think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.