For thos who go tanning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
just giving u a warning that it will make some parts of ur body very sensitive if u hadnt gone in a while eek!

silver_tears
do you do a full body tan then huh

Orlando Bloom03
Don't tan!!!!! I don't I mean!!!

badkittykitty
i'm starting my tanning till the end of april blink

Orlando Bloom03
?????

silver_tears
I tan, but not full body messed
But the cool thing is you put a little sticker on that they sell there, and then it's left on your skin with the outline eek!

Linkalicious
I tan! it's like one of the best parts of living in Southern California.

I also fake-n-bake so my butt isn't white either. The only thing worst than being really white, is having wicked gross tan lines.

silver_tears
I use bronzers too cool

DeNiro
Im tan completly all over but ther other day i went and havent gone in 2 weeks and it burnt a sensitive area eek!

SumWatTwisted
I just started that mystic tan spray-on thing that tanning company's are doing. It's really good.

DeNiro
I wanted to try that but it seemed to expensive

VilleValo462
i tan my face ...

nah

i dont tan at all

Dogbert
Tanning isn't my thing embarrasment

VilleValo462
nope ...

DeNiro
Tanning cures acne thats a major reason of why I do it.

VilleValo462
i go tan ... to clear up my thong lines ... embarrasment

DeNiro
Its sad my friend tony and sean both own two pair of thongs that they wear during football games laughing out loud So funny though the caoch walked in when they had it on and tony was like looking at him and just nodded his head and said coach laughing out loud

VilleValo462
laughing

wow .. no thread on that ... thumb up

cutting back on the threads ey D ?

DeNiro
god i got a billion stories i could post if i wanted

VilleValo462
laughing out loud
same

DeNiro
I want to know though why is TH's Pad like in this default with the light blue coloring and such why isnt it the defualt we got on the regular KMC forums

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.