Update on Antoinettes recovery

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gisele
I visited her on thursday!Good news is she can now talk bad news is the person who stabbed her never has been caught yet and antoinettes mother wants nothing to do with her because she thinks antoinette hired the stabber jsut for her attention.But shes doing alot better sad

silver_tears
that's nice yes

a1hsauce
good to hear smile

Arachnoidfreak
that's kind of ****ed up.

Gisele
how is it fed up?

Arachnoidfreak
Not "fed" up, ****ed up

Gisele
W/e!

You Suck
fed = effed?

lil bitchiness
no expression *cough*

Gisele
hey guys...someone is in the hospital and were acting l;ike jerks here!

Arachnoidfreak
No, I said it was ****ed up. Girl gets stabbed and her mom thinks she staged it. That's a kick in the genetal area.

Gisele
ohh..sorry

silver_tears
*clears throat* no expression

The Tired Hiker
Gisele, is all this stabbing stuff true? I mean, no offense, but it seems like if it were true one wouldn't be so light about posting it. It seems a bit unbelievable as well, sorry.

Ronny
Word^

SlipknoT
^to your mother

silver_tears
^from another brother eek!

Silver Stardust
^ and a lover eek!

SlipknoT
^with a juggler eek!

Silver Stardust
^ who is a mumbler eek!

Raven Guardia
I hope she gets better...thats horrible someone stabbed her sad I dont see why anybody would wanna do that. But I will pray for her smile

SlipknoT
I dont think its true

Silver Stardust
Sounds kind of suspicious to me.

Candy
Hmmm...she's a KMC member so why dont you go and ask her per PM. If she's okay she'll answer you, and if she isnt, she'll probably reply later wink

Well... I'd not pray for her, because God would laugh about me praying wink But I hope the best wink

BlackC@t
Word up ya'll cool

Jackie Malfoy
I am glad that she is alive and feeling alot better.I hope they find that guy through.He needs to go to jail for doing that to her.JM

misha
thats good happy
will she be returning soon? eek!

what kind of a mother would think that? mad

misha
yeah thats kinda what i thought too embarrasment
and the whole reason that someone stabbed her because she liked her boyfriend!?
and that you joined the same month as antoinette left confused

but i feel bad all the same.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.