Anatomy on channel 4(disgusting)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879
maybe this should be in the tv forum...but i think it can be discussed here
the program shows a real and spontaneous demonstration of human anatomy. Dr Gunther cuts bodys up and shows us cringe worthy stuff...
do you think they should show this stuff on the tv...i flicked over the channel while eating and all i saw was this man cutting this guys peanus open. confused sick sick sick
do u think they should show this on tv?

http://www.channel4.com/science/microsites/A/anatomy/

ARC Trooper 117
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES, it's educational-and disgusting. sick evil face naughty
BTW, you misspelled penis....stick out tongue

Tex
I heard about that!

You guys always get all the good stuff. mad

I'd totally watch it!

dean7879
lol ...i mispell lots of things

ARC Trooper 117
I think I mispelled "misspelled". stick out tongue

smoker4
I think they should show it in 3-D

dean7879
its hardly good lol...its disgusting
the doctor is german....germans are natural butchers.....except bardock on kmc smile im only jokin smile

dean7879
see i told you so

WindDancer
So is basically a tv show like Nip Tuck except is real? Is this on cable tv?

dean7879
its a real show...this guy just stands in front of a studio audience cutting up dead bodys...its on channel 4 in uk....the doctor was making the dead guys hand move by pulling the muscles in the dead guys arms....he stripped one corpse of all the skin.....how can u put this on tv!!
u from america? i dont think it shows in america

WindDancer
Yeah, I don't think is available here. Hopefully this will come on a DVD set. big grin

dean7879
probably only on region 2
better get your dvd player sorted so it plays all regions

http://www.channel4.com/science/microsites/A/anatomy/repro.html
click here...this might pursuade u not to buy the dvd! lol

furryman
I missed the first two but I saw the Digestive System, and Reproduction

Gunther gives me nightmares

charmedFairy
Who would want to sign up for being disected after their death, sick. sick

Alpha Centauri
See now I don't get squemish with things like that.

I can watch someone being chopped apart in a movie, head smashed in, face torn off, hospital documentaries (such as this one) and everything. None of the graphic footage even makes me flinch.

However, I watched a movie called Rules of Attraction. In it, this girl commits suicide by slashing her ankles. I felt literal chills run down my spine and everything.

Weird how I can see the grossest stuff and not be bothered but that bothered me. I think it's because of the preciseness.

-AC

pr1983
is this the same one that was on before?

wasn't that bad...

Imperial_Samura
People who have donated their bodies to science play an invaluable role in aiding the world by way of greater understanding of the human body and how it works, as well as the medical applications. I don't really see anything wrong with it. I am sure there is a lot on television that someone, somewhere doesn't like, thats just the way it is, but this is educational at least, interesting stuff.

*Danii*
That tv show rules! Its hilarious!

furryman
yeah I was absolutely fine with the show, apart from when he was pulling apart the testicles

Clovie
i have it LIIIIVE eek!

Alpha Centauri
"yeah I was absolutely fine with the show, apart from when he was pulling apart the testicles"

Someone actually said to me the other day (a girl), why do you guys make such a big deal out of being kicked in the balls? Surely it cannot hurt that bad.

Haha, that is one guy thing I will adhere to. I sympathise with any guy who has had to endure that.

In reference to the show, again I'm not bothered by any body part being cut open etc. It's the idea of precise pain that gets me.

Has anybody seen the scene in Rules of Attraction that I'm refering to?

-AC

dean7879
nope not saw it, what kinda film is it?.....
i can also watch any disgusting horror movie but wheneva i see someones wrist or neck gettin slashed...or someone being injected with a needle.i startt to cringe real bad lol

Alpha Centauri
"nope not saw it, what kinda film is it?....."

It's like a dark satrical comedy. About society.

Should check it out, it's a great film. Dialogue is a bit iffy but it excels in other departments.

-AC

Bardock42
OLf course it is a german doctor.....we are the best of the best of the best and better yes

Anyway is that the guy who makes like sculptures of the dead bodies and all?

Storm

The Inkeeper
you were eating at 5 past 11?

I watched it, and i thought it was educational. Wasnt really too cringeworthy- the only time i cringed was when the live model got an erection, so embarassing for him laughing

Poor guy

Bardock42
Did you like it? I haven't seen it only parts on TV

The Inkeeper
what do you mean did i like it What the f**k?

The show, yeah, the live model, no

Bardock42
Well you go to a show to enjoy it don'T you? If I meant the models I would have asked "did you like them". Which would be all Necrophile and stuff.

Bardock42
WTF I wasn'T even talking to you, sorry I meant fire.

Bardock42
Storm not fire, goddamit big grin

Storm
A lot of discussion has been going on in the media at that time, and opinions varied greatly.
Controversial but fascinating to say the least.

Clovie
can someone explain me what is the big deal with that show?
and why can't you ezt while watching tv? blink

i'm starting to think there is something wrong with me confused

The Inkeeper
the live models confused look at the name, live. They were alive, seperate from the dead people.

Bardock42
Yeah I was still responding to Storm as I said before I mixed you to up.

Dexx
sounds like a show i'd like to see

Clovie
i had it in mu hands
real one
from dead ppl
we are doing the separation thing on our own (i don't. it's dusgusting)

and what's is the big deal with it?

dean7879
yeah i made myself a sandwich...i was feeling hungry smile

Storm

Clovie
i would never donate my body. NEVER
to transplantations, ok.
but not to secions nonahuh

Bardock42
why?

Clovie
coz i know how students treat those bodies.

Bardock42
well I bet you wouldn't care then

Clovie
but i care now. so i don't want.

Bardock42
ok, is understandable

powerfulone1987
Hilarious.

pr1983
i sat eating dinner during this show. i really don't see what the fuss was about... honestly...

i found it interesting... sure the testicle part made me wince once, but thats it...

if people were going to complain they shouldn't have watched it in the first place...

eleveninches
I saw parts of that show, where they were cutting up dead bodies of humans, and it did look rather sick.
I just hope that the people really were dead.

dean7879
i think they was alive

powerfulone1987
I wish I had seen the show, I am interested in that kind of stuff.

WindDancer
Yup, this is a must have for my collection.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.