Music U listen to while

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
doing a sport like running or weight lifting. or even what music do u listen to before a football game to get pumped. I usally listen to Mudvayne, Pantera, or Distrubed on occasion Rob Zombie or Marylin Manson What do u guys listen to and what sport do u play when u listen or before hand
I weight lit and listen to music and also run

rusky
Energic music, u know , the stuff that makes u wana act so to speak wink

Castor
I wrestle, and to get hyped for matches i listen to:

-Limp Bizkit
-Rage Against the Machine
-Linkin Park

rusky
Hey, is RAM cool ? Could u pls tell me a cool melody from them ?

Castor
RATM is very cool.

"Mic check (ha ha ha)
I be the anti-myth rhythm rock shocker"

or

"Pistol grip pump on my lap at all times
Pistol grip pump on my lap at all times
they can be fu**in with other ni**as sh*t but they can be f**king with mine"

total metalhead
when i used to skate, me and my friends would take this massive boombox to the skatepark and play System Of A Down, Slayer, Rage, Less Than Jake, Deftones and all kinda crazy crap like that. it was too cool.

total metalhead
they one of the best bands ever. if you want to hear something real good by them, i recommend Guerilla Radio, Testify, Bullet In The Head and Freedom.

Dexx
anything techno.....but i usually listen to wat they play in the gym...because headphones get in my way..usually.

DeNiro
^^ Im with you on that I cant stand when I knock my headphones out while doing a excersie. But Headphones are like another extension to my body I listen to a cd player about 3 hours a day no joke

Tptmanno1
^^Sounds like me!

I listen to KROQ while Rock climbing or something Satanic, Helps you climb better

Darth Revan
Before a competition of any kind I listen to the angriest, loudest, most obnoxious sounding metal or punk I can get my hands on. yes

Darth Revan
Oh and "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana

Tptmanno1
Teen spirit! rock

What kind of Comp DR?

xeous
Science fair. wink

Jeff_Atello
My cousin plays rap before he plays basketball. I don't mind that, but I usually listen to punk.

§pearhead
Before hockey games, I'll usually listen to Mushroomhead, Disturbed, or Spineshank.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.