New Son vs Franklin Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C1nd3r
Who wins?

muffin man
whos new son?

Tron
An alternate future Gambit, who's suppose to be uber-powerful. Don't know much more than that though.

hoorayforpeepee
crap...new sun can disintegrate anything within his line of sight, but franklin richards is the master of reality...

i'll go for new sun though.

spetznaz
Yep. New Son is pretty much a one man army of vehemence and violence. IF he can see it he can destroy it.
However Franklin would win this. Easy.
He'd just wish New Son away into some pocket universe!
Franklin at his true potential would be a challenge for the Phoenix force - easily.

K3VIL
What are New Son powers exactly?

hoorayforpeepee
new sun has the ability to control temperature at a molecular level (i think)

so anything organic or inorganic within his line of sight he can basically make itchy, or disintegrated.

i apologize for that grammatically bastardized sentence

eleveninches
New son is an alternate reality versio of Gambit. He is like gambit at max potential, and can destroy entire planets at will by charging them with energy.
He can also create (and exist in) pocket dimentions between the gaps in space and time.

hoorayforpeepee
battles like this come down to who starts the fight: they can both beat each other with a single thought, so...

long pig
your sig disturbes the shit outta me. looks like hostage photos

Tron
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.