Killer condom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879
what u lookin at me like that for? miffed its an actual film
its about a carnivorous condom that bites off penis
sounds hilarious
big grin

SlipknoT
no expression ....hysterical

BackFire
Yeah, I've heard about this movie.

Snipes
ive seen it a few times on SBS here in Australia. lets just say its .................bizarre

DaneBramage
Some people ARE allergic to latex........

Tex
OMG! A movie such as this actually exists?
My dreams are coming true! love

Off to the imdb I go! detective

Wolfie
Who says Hollywood has ran out of ideas? laughing out loud

Morning_Glory
that sounds hilarious no expression laughing out loud

Tex
Not me! zorro

SlipknoT
Where could you buy it?

dean7879
try ebay...or germany lol...thats where it was made

SlipknoT
Is it in German?

dean7879
dunno ...nevr saw the movie

PRO-PAIN
It is a Troma film, so if you are familiar with their films you should know what to expect...

I will say it is not one of Tromas better films, though that isn't saying much...

Here is a link to the Troma page on
Killer Condom.

LINKAGE

Wolfie
Imagine how many babies were born in '96 due to people too scared to use condoms after seeing this. laughing out loud

It looks very funny.

Smasandian
Saw a bit on the Scream channel. Here's what I saw.
This dectective was running through looking for somebody, then he hears a scream. Then he runs into a room where there's a prostitute screaming while a guy is holding his crotch where alot of blood is. A quick glance down, you see a condom with teeth hissing at the detective, and then it scurries away while the the guy shoots at it.

It was pretty funny, but I dont want to waste my life watching it.

tabby999
yeah its been on SBS a few times, damned if i could be bothered waiting up to watch it

Napalm
That sounds pretty funny

SlipknoT
I want to see it now

tabby999
dunno bout you guys but i god damn hate Troma movies. they are nearly all piss poor in every aspect. sometimes they have a hot chick. thats the only reason i've ever sat through the damn movies

dean7879
the only troma movie i have saw is the toxic avenger....it was mildly entertaining

tabby999
i spent $4.50 seing Hellblock 13 and hate them since then

ladygrim
blink

Napalm
I dont think Im ever gonna use a condom again

dean7879
just check to see if its got any sharp teeth..if not then you should be okthumb up
lol

Napalm
But you cant be to careful

Solo
This looks hilarious.

Xtremechik2
A killer condom eh? Sounds amusing lol

dean7879
Well its not technically a condom..its an alien...the characters in the film just think it is a condom lol

sarcomens
Saw it. Funny, but it was to long. Got boring after 1/2 the time.

tabby999
i'd be more worried about pissing off your girlfriend, shes more likly to bite it off than the condom is...

Napalm
yeah embarrasment

SaTsuJiN
apparently giger designed the condom goblins
http://www.littlegiger.com/movies/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.