Iceman vs. Invisible Women

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
laughing out loud He's got the hardware to defeate her i think. He can cause a blizzard to find her in her invisible form. Then just put her on ice.
She's really one of the most powerful too.

Swanky-Tuna
Seeing as he can reform himself, her only option would be to wrap him in a ball and send it straight-to-the-moon.

Alpha Centauri
He can find her in her form if she's in a bubble but he can't get ice, ice beams or any ice objects through.

As soon as Sue envelops herself in a bubble, it's a world unto herself. Air supply included, so there goes Ice-Man's ability to access the moisture.

Sue could either suffocate him or trap him in a bubble indefinately. As she controls how much air goes in and out, she could trap him in a bubble, arrange the molocules so no air can get in and therefore he has nothing to power with. If he changes back to Bobby, suffocation.

-AC

baddspellahl4
and if he doesn't cahnge back into bobby, she still freezes to death. besides he can freeze her faster than she can make her stupid ass bubbles.

laydiiplayette
baddspellah14, why haven't you posted on the fantastic 4 versus the 4 x-men thing. I was contemplating whether that was possible or not.

Alpha Centauri
"baddspellah14, why haven't you posted on the fantastic 4 versus the 4 x-men thing. I was contemplating whether that was possible or not."

Rallying the troops Dra....lady? Slightly unfair that due to your SELF ADMITTED lack of F4 knowledge you are trying to get back up.

It's possible but anyone who makes it seem easy going up against Sue Storm clearly has a lack of F4 knowledge. She's more powerful than most of the X-Men. Ice-Man included. Even if she wasn't, she has the powers to beat him.

-AC

muffin man
invisible woman.
he come on to her and then johnny would melt him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.