Mr. freeze vs. Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vaya_the_elf
Who will win this ice battle?

I'm voting for Iceman

pr1983
iceman imo...

he's too powerful... although i don't know how tolerant mr freeze is to cold...

vaya_the_elf
He is pretty tolerant. Although I think if Iceman damaged his Mr. freezes suit it would be over.

K3VIL
Would be better if we put Mr. Freeze from Batman Beyond into this fight.
He possess a huge armor that was able to freeze anything, and able to blast Blight, a living radiation battery up into air for several feets shattering through a wall and making him falling into a lake.Freeze is also immune from cold effects and has more experience, he may

vaya_the_elf
You do have a very good point. That would probably work out better.

Lord-of-Dreams
I say put 'em both in this fight. The Iceman might have some competition... nawwwww!! It's all Iceman. The common element is irrelevent.

NoFate007
I say Iceman. Iceman could freeze Mr. Freeze's gun, leaving him powerless. As for what Freeze could do to Iceman with the gun beforehand, he'd have to hit him first, and I bet Iceman could control if he was frozen or not, he could probably just manipulate the ice in mid air to his own advantage or something.

Draco69
Most people forget that Iceman cannot just manipulate ice, he can also manipulate temperatures. He increase or decrease the temperatures around him as he sees fit.

crazyspinz
ice man is like a god now

Draco69
It's the only thing Chuck Austen did right.

demigawd
Yeah, Iceman is HELLA powerful. He can just turn himself into a puddle of water to hide; when Mr. Freeze walks by, all the blood in his body freezes and Freeze is dead before he even realizes he was in a fight.

SnakeEyes
Iceman no contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.