Fave Batsuit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
Which is your favorite Batsuit? Mine's the modern age comics one.

theflyxx
Definitely Jim Lee's version of the batsuit.

Morning_Glory
Michael Keaton bat suit

Jeff-Man
batman begins batsuit.

Bardock42
Jim Lee yes

vaya_the_elf
Any Michael Keaton had love

pr1983
jim lee or batman 89...

TheFilmProphet
True, same here.

Bat Dude
Batman Returns suit or Jim Lee's suit(friggin' awesome!)

DarkAge

vaya_the_elf
All the batman suits are pretty nice

Mainstream
the Batman Begins suit is gonna kick the other Batsuits A$$e$

Napalm
He also has a cher costume he uses on the weekends

WindDancer
I like the Batman Returns suit.

vaya_the_elf
laughing

Napalm
The secret life of batman

vaya_the_elf
As long as he is batman.. thats all i care about

Napalm
laughing out loud

OB1-adobe
What does Jim Lee's look like?Is their a pic?

Sorry guys, I'm a Batman fan honest. It is just I got sick of collecting comics, I just could'nt keep up with it anymore. I only have about 500, over have of that are Superman. I only have a hand full of Batman.

I love Batman, in alot of ways he really is the best comic book character in the history of comic book characters.

x_danny_x
Batman Begins suit!!!

jinzin
make mne batman begins, although the mouth and ears still kinda look funky to me......and honestly, I've seen a lot of people praise the batman returns suit but I don't get it, his head, uper torso look huge in that suit, it's not all that appealing at all. It looks like one of those old school he-man figures tried to do a batman impersonation or something, that's just me though.

amity75
Torso wise the Batman Begins suit looks the best. At last he's got a proper cape instead of a rubber sheet. Though the cowl doesn't look right. The mouth and neck don't look "sculptured" enough. The cowl from Batman Returns has been the best so far because it looked so dark and vengeful. That cowl on the new Batsuit would have been perfect.

The Bat12
yupp.

(did i mention i'm Bat Dude?)

Returns is THE costume. Where can you get a replica of it?

Sileas
i'm voting for the begins one, becuz of one overwhelming feature---NON-REFLECTIVE. if this guy sneaks around at night, he should have something non-shiny. I have some reservations too, like the area around the mouth, but....... someday I will take up drawing again and try to draw the one in my head.....

Jeff-Man
this

Jeff-Man
or this

tpaquin
Am I the only person who liked Nightsend enough to pick teh Azrael Batman? I know...I know he stood for teh wrong things, but he looked damn cool.

DarkAge
I think you mean Knightfall. And you're not the only person who likes them coz I've got most of them.

BATMANistheMAN!
I have to say the BEST suit is the one from Batman (Returns is really nice, too) The ones from Batman Forever and Batman and Robin and Batman Begins are too flashy. But they're still really nice!! But I have to stick with the original bat suit from the 1989 movie!

BATMANistheMAN!
THis is the best suit...

Koto K
Any of them that didn't have those ridiculous rubber nipples on them...god, those were stupid and pointless.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Koto K
Any of them that didn't have those ridiculous rubber nipples on them...god, those were stupid and pointless.

indeed old chum

sevenman
Originally posted by Mainstream
the Batman Begins suit is gonna kick the other Batsuits A$$e$

The ears and face look... off. It's just a matter of time before he's a bondage mask.

Michael Keaton IS Batman.

I also love the Adam West costume because its sole purpose is to make me laugh.

8bitChris
I like Azrael Batman. A close second would be Batman one million's costume.

sevenman

vaya_the_elf
I like most of them. They all so hot.

Only one I did not care for was the one in Batman and Robin.

sevenman
OOh my Mommy loved him "GEORGE CLOONEY" NIPPLES SEXY SEXY SEXY

My mom is weird, man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.