Would you kill for one million dollars?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A4E
the title says it, would you? and there would be NO way the police will find you. so you won't go to jail

Bardock42
yes

wait...whom?

Alpha Centauri
I'd kill certain people for free.

So of course I'd kill certain people for a million dollars.

-AC

A4E
a guy who has a wife no kids, nobody important works in a technology company as a secretary

Bardock42
Well do I know him, do I like him, most probably yes thouzgh

ARC Trooper 117
No. no
For OVER that, however....evil face

Bardock42
You are a shame for eery storm trooper no

A4E
u dont know him no

Bardock42

A4E
yeah

Clovie
voted no
thought if the person to be killed was really bad and evil and mean and terrible i think i would consider that for few seconds, but still i don't think i would be able to kill

A4E
i actually dont think it would be hard for me to "end" someone's life... Ive always been very cold when I want to

big gay kirk
The amount of money offered is immaterial.... I would kill only in the defence of myself, or my family, or if the killing was just.... I do not like assassins, or men of low character....

Bardock42
well I don't like men of low character either. Killing is not a sign of that though

Storm
No.

A4E
what does low character mean?? i understand the words but i dont make sense out if it

MC Mike
No.

A4E
ok laughing out loud

A4E
please dont post just NO its boring really

MC Mike
No - killing is morally wrong, especially is someone is religious. End of story.

Afro Cheese
Well I'd like to say I'd take the moral high road and be like "no!" but I can't be sure that's what I'd do if I was actually put in the situation.

Bardock42
not killing someone is not necessarily the moral high thing to do. Even thougbh most people consider it that

Fire
No human has the right to take the life of another human being.

I would never kill for money, I'm not saying I would never kill cause I don't know what I'd do in some situations; Altho I don't see myself as a violent person

Bardock42
This is not a general truth though, there is no right or wrong, our society decided that. And that is good, but its just not a natural wrong to kill someone.

Afro Cheese
Morals have nothing to do with nature though. Our morals do come from society for the most part... because humans are the only species that actually have morals.

Fire
didn't say it was wrong, I said you don't have the right to, there is a difference stick out tongue

Bardock42
These so called "morals" are in fact just laws that society created.

Bardock42
Who told you that dyou don't have the right to?

Fire
I told myself, and in most (if not every country) it is against the law

Afro Cheese
They aren't laws, they are a personal set of ethics on what you believe is right or wrong. Personally I believe murder is morally wrong because your actions are harming someone else. Their life isn't yours to throw away. Morals are usually heavily influenced by society but they aren't a concrete set of rules made by society.

Julie
I would not kill somebody for money...

Bardock42
I think society is created by people with same sets of selfish beliefs. Most people don'T want to be killed and the best way to not get killed is to form a society or state. Its practically the survival of the fittest just that many humans get together to be the fittest. And now on nthe one hand a society creates laws on the other hand they teach the children "morals" that the society things is best to make sure that the purpose of the society is fulfilled. So I want to say what You and I and everyone else things to be morals like you should not kill are basically just what we get tought so wits easier to life together.

shaber
You didn't specify what to kill. You could be asking whether we'd kill an insect!

Bardock42
I wouldn't do that, not even for a million pounds no

Filth
I would big grin

Aku

Jackie Malfoy
I am not sure it depends on who I have to kill.If it is my stepdad then yea I would kill him for a million dollars!JM

Storm
And what happened to your God Jackie Malfoy?

SlipknoT
Yes, I would kill alot of people for $1,000,000

Jeff-Man
id kill an ant for 1 million dollers.

Draco69
I'd kill Osama Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein or any other truly evil person for one million dollars. Anyone else I wouldn't. And after watching CSI I've been tramatized to never commit a crime. They are SO through.

That car is SO hot. stick out tongue

Hael
Yea, depends on the person. I dunno, if I was actually faced with it, I have no idea if I'd be able to go through with it or not. Not like I've ever killed anyone before. Though they say that when you've killed once, it just gets easier and easier after that. Maybe I could make a habit out of it and kill all the people who pissed me off in High School and become a rich man. big grin

Afro Cheese
So it's "selfish" to not want to be killed?

Jackie Malfoy
What god?JM confused

Storm
You' ve always pretended to be religious. You' d not take the pill but murdering your stephfather for a million dollars on the other hand...

pr1983
i'd do it, as long as it wasnt a spouse, family member or close friend...

and assuming i could get away with it...

Jackie Malfoy
Me religious?Are you kiding?I am a non pratise jew just because I am againt some things does not mean that I believe in god.You don't know me that well if you think so.
Shame shame on you!JM eek! laughing

Afro Cheese
I always thought you were religious too..

Jackie Malfoy
Really?That is strange becaues I am not.I am just a normal non religious girl.I am not sure what to believe in and is offen confuse.JM

charmedFairy
No I wouldnt kill anyone for a million, only if it depended on my life and i had to defend myself or someone who was in trouble I guess I could do it but I'll never know unless im faced with that situation. Our morals and sets of values dont come from society, it is rooted from our religion and not laws society makes. Those ppl that made the laws based them on what they thought was right and wrong beacuse of what they believed in.

Lord Shadow Z
A complete stranger... Yes
Family or friends... No

And it would have to be 'pounds' instead of dollars because I have no use for dollars. Changing 1 million dollars into pounds in Middlesbrough for a poor student like me would be very suspicious.

Alpha Centauri
"Those ppl that made the laws based them on what they thought was right and wrong beacuse of what they believed in."

Key word: "they".

-AC

Aku
Yeh but think of all the stuff you could buy, just by killing some fat guy down at pizza hut? Havent any of you seen collateral? Everyone would want to be the Tom Cruise in that movie.

peterKSL
money has never been an important key issue in my life... it is required to survive, but it is not essential for me to live without, for my own benefit... And killing, is never a justice, in a true righteous person's eye..

So I'm basicly saying I wouldn't do it stick out tongue

carnival_junkie
nah, because knowing my luck, i wouldnt get the money.
i'd be stuck with a dead body and no money.

too messy.

A4E
i did and I even gave specifics, if u just read the title and post here not my problem mad mad

A4E
and dont worry u would get ure money everything would go SMOOTHLY... u kill the guy with a gun with a silencer no one knows and no one will ever know... the ONLY bad thing would be ure consience...

carnival_junkie
i have no conscience.

eh, guns, eh?
too messy. couldnt i just smother the guy?

A4E
WOW HOLD THE PHONE!! JM IS NOT RELIGIOUS?!?!?! dude...

carnival_junkie
uh.... what?

A4E
no i said guns dammit!!

carnival_junkie
well i have a couple. i just dont want to clean up the mess.
if you'll clean up the blood from the wall and floor, i'll gladly take care of this guy.

A4E
well is there a less messeier way of killing someone?? well strangle... but he'd suffer... y make him suffer?? simply a shot in the head he wont feel it... quick painless instant death

Afro Cheese
I'd be willing to clean up some brains for a million bucks.

Bardock42
Well, thats exactly what I am saying.

Napalm
Well I would kill guys like osoma bin laden for free so yes

peterKSL
Why would you hate osama bin laden so bad?? Everyone makes mistakes because they have bad philosophy...
Don't hate who they are but hate their actions at least, and to correct them yourself, is what you need to do... certainly not kill....

Bardock42
oh well why certainly not kille, whats your problem with killing anyway?

Atomic Rico
I would buy guns..LOTS of guns

dont ask why

Bardock42
Why?

peterKSL
Why do you think you have the authority to end one's life? Anyway.. not much comment.. so don't even bother to reply this...

Bardock42
Well of course I do, if I can kill someone his life is in my hands. Thats why we made laws to protect us. Who do you think should have the authority to kill?

Atomic Rico
oh, so I can kill you sniper

Bardock42
Coolio

Atomic Rico
I would kill bardock42
tomcat
bring it mutha phucka

Bardock42
I would let you kill me you seem to have a good taste in music yes

Oh wait no way buddy.

Atomic Rico
nobody calls me buddy and survives

Bardock42
sure, bud

Atomic Rico
grrrrrrr

shellie
no

Baylin
yeah, if you give me a million dollars I'd kill a cockroach for you!

baracustastic
I suppose I would. No need to work again, ever! Excellent.

WindDancer
If I was a professional hitman and if the person was really evil...yeah, I would.

finti
voted yes, but the victim has to deserve to die though

Bardock42
I am all Boba Fett on that one. For the right of money ..... yes

KharmaDog
Unfortunately a million dollars doesn't go as far as it used to in North America.

As for killing someone for dough, all depends on the situation. But It would have to be all about the situation, and no emotions involved either way.

baracustastic
Well I would put the million in a high interest bank account that lets you access it once a year. At best probably 10% a year, at worst 5%, that'd be 50-100k a year. I could easily live on that.

Lord_Andres
If I stood face to face with Hitler I would deffently kill him...

Beastro
I'd kill Pauly Shore for $5

A4E
nope ure not a profesional hitman, and the guy is not EVIL he's not very nice but certainly not evil... but i said that there's no way the police would find u.... so basically the only thing that would chase u would be ure consience... (that was cheesy laughing out loud )

and ppl stop saying id kill a rat or whatevert I MEANT A HUMAN BEING!!

Smasandian
I wouldnt do it. Whats the point of having a million dollars if you end up in jail as a ***** for the next 30 years. Police forces are pretty good at catching a first degree murderer.

Alpha Centauri
The guy specified that if you knew you couldn't get caught, prosecuted or convicted, would you kill for a million dollars?

I certainly would. You can EASILY find someone worth wiping off the planet in today's world. Easy 1 mill.

I could become Bill Gates worth in about a day, being that I live in East London.

-AC

BlackC@t
No.

Aku
This thread makes me sick!!! Whats wrong with you people!!! This is a million dollars we're talking about!!! Who wouldnt?

nitro-swicked
i wouldn't kill them i'd hire a smack head to kill them shifty

peterKSL
yea... I would kill A4E for 1 million, but 5 dollars would do... he is not worth that much.. hehe joking... laughing out loud

Freddy Lover
Sadly...no...I wouldn't kill for a million dollars...Unless I was allowed to kill the number 1 person I hate...But I would kill them just cuz...No money involved...Just me and a few knives. Boy I'm tired and it's hard to tell what I'm typing...*yawn*

eleveninches
as long as i get the million dollars now, rather than getting it in 50 years time when it will not nearly be worth as much.

And as long as i know that the person to be killed is evil, and is not a child then i might do it if i KNEW i wouldn't be caught

PVS
i'd kill someone for a beer right about now stick out tongue

KharmaDog
what about pretzels for that beer? I don't think I'd kill for pretzels, maybe maim someone, but not kill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.