Valentines Day Tips

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Puddin
Ok if u need tips or have any tips to get that Guy or Girl 4 valentines day please tell here. Ask Questions 2.

RULES: do not swear, be rude, ask about somthing way different than this,or scare people away.

I need help gettin a guys attetion b4 Valentines Day and i was wondering what should i do to get him 2b mine??? love love

Maverick2364
Wait, what are you thinking trying to "get a guy" to like you?

Does that mean you are willing to change yourself to appeal to him? If so then he's probably not worth liking. If he doesn't like you for you then let him go.

Puddin
No i mean hes like a puppy and we talk i just want him to love me

Puddin
never mind u r right i shouldnt change me 4 him 2 like me good info thankz wink

Clovie
whatever erm

Jackie Malfoy
I say get him a card and leave it in his locker.It is up to you reather you want to put your name on it or anything.If he goes around talking about it you will know that he likes you.
Actly do'nt put yuor name on it.That way you can leave a note of any kind in his locker and then met on a blind date!JM

Puddin
Thanks Ill do that

shellie
how do i get a date for valentines ? can advise for me ?

pr1983
tell him how u feel... jeez... its the only way...

shellie dont tell me you dont have someone...

shellie
ninja

SlipknoT
I hate Valentines Day

Puddin
Oh Slip y do u hate it

Alpha Centauri
Puddin, like PR said, just ask.

It's that simple really. Not saying getting there is, not easy to pluck up courage.

We've all had that one person we were afraid to ask out back in the day but you just gotta go for it. It's sad like asking someone out and them saying no, coz then you can't fantasise about the possibility of there being a yes. However it's better in time because wondering what might have been is always long term worse.

Just ask.

The initiation of the conversation is harder than the convo itself. So here's a tip if you're seriously way too shy:

Write him a note and tell him how it is, then tell him you want him to be your valentine. Leave it somewhere he'll find it and make sure the note requests him to meet you somewhere. Like "Come to the gym at 3pm if you wish to know who it is" or something. That way, when he gets there he'll already know what you wanna ask coz you've done it in the letter. So it's pretty much his first move as regards decision making.

-AC

SlipknoT
Its a pointless Hallmark holiday

dark1365
You monster! *sob*

Puddin
lol.............Im not attractive and beautiful thats what most guys want im just nice to people i get put down by it some time though sad

Puddin
*DONT LISTEN 2 MY FRIEND SHES REALLY PRETTY/HOT!!!*

eleveninches
"roses are red,
chocolate is brown.
On you, my baby,
I'm gonna go down!!

Puddin
huh im back whats that mean

darkcrown
I never go out with someone unless they have the willpower to ask me. rolling on floor laughing

Puddin
k then

Puddin
So who eles need info maybe a guy

SnakeEyes
I too hate Valentines Day, i think its just another way for dumb companies to make money and for females to be happy and get gifts, or be mad when they don't!
HAHAHAHAHA i crack myself up...

Crazyea6
Send him an ecard. Everyone has email and you can send him one everyday till Valentine's Day. Try Hipstercards.com. There are alot of funny cards as well as sweet ones. My favorite are the vintage Valentines day cards.

BackFire
I learned this the hard way. Don't eat mexican food the night before valentines day, you'll regret it. Actually, you're partner will regret it even more.

Lord_Andres
laughing out loud backfire backfire laughing out loud

Puddin
lol thats funny

QuietPattern
i hate V-day, with a passion

Puddin
Oh that urr is cool i never get a valentine idk y i like it

eleveninches
Roses are red,
chocolate is brown.
On you my dear,
I'm gonna go down.
droolio

badboy2004
i never get a valentine either

Alpha Centauri
"I learned this the hard way. Don't eat mexican food the night before valentines day, you'll regret it. Actually, you're partner will regret it even more."

I can relate to your pain. That isn't exactly the best V-Day occurance.

-AC

Puddin
lol ur right

Puddin
Roses are red,
chocolate is brown.
On you my dear,
I'm gonna go down.

were u talkin to me eleveninches?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.