WWE Divas To Maybe Play Part In X-Men 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nelly'sBoo
I don't know if anyone else is aware of it, but it would appear that Dumas is under consideration for the part of Psylocke in the next few X-Men movies. Hugh Jackman, in a press conference had earlier pushed for her, Stratus and Jericho to have parts in the movies. Since Jackman is now a producer he has considerable pull. Some of my sources, which I trust, have told me that her name is on the casting call list for February. Now, she can turn this down, so nothing's ever set in stone.

I'll try to find the transcript of Jackman pushing for the three. If anyone else has any information, please feel free to add or discredit. I'm posting what I'm aware of as of now. I might have more info later, about the script.

Edited to add conf. transcript.

"We're still looking for a director, and have three that we're looking towards. But with the addition of Hugh Jackman producing Xmen 3, we're hoping that we get our director within the month of Janurary. This is where we're at people. Once we have a director, fliming can start. Most of the cast of the previous films have returned, due to contract or other offers. X3 is the movie that we want to best all the other Superhero films to date. Fantastic Four's going to do great, but we can't plan on it surpassing Sony's Spiderman 2 film. X3 is Fox's hope for 2006."

"Amongst the debate on who would be best to direct Xmen 3, Hugh used his new Producer status to shoot off some ideas that were looked past by Singer for Xmen 2. This includes the story and who his character, Wolverine, would be best to fight with and against for X3 and the Wolverine spinoff, and what type of romance he'd like to see. In addition he shot out mention of a few names that should be in the movie including a few more wrestlers, in addition to Tyler Mane's return(who is currently under developmental contract with the wwe), Amy Dumas(WWE's Lita), Trish Stratus as Psyloche and White Queen respectively"

i think this is going to be kool if this does happen , but does anyone know anything esle about this?

jenn624
wow, that Trish chick would make a kick-ass white queen on looks alone, I don't know anything about the WWE, can she act? that's the most important thing...

i'm not sold on the other for the part of Psylocke though...just don't know confused

Shadow_King
thats the stupidest thing i have ever heard... getting wrestlers to have roles in films.

pr1983
amy dumas is too tall and muscular to be psylocke... and looks nothing like her...

trish... if she could act... though i doubt it...

yerssot
remember The Rock sad

gls
theres some hope i mean..tyler mane was good as sabertooth..although there wasn't much dialog for him...

TheFilmProphet
If it were my choice the only wrestler I would consider including in X3 is Tyler Mane.

Shadow_King
That was horrible.... he has been on films that were so crappy... like Scorpian King and all that other crap he's done... the only film i liked him in was rundown.

Jason Horan
Lets leave Actors to the movies and Wrestlers to the ring stick out tongue

Shadow_King
i agree.

TheFilmProphet
True,

What about basketball players? stick out tongue

buffymitch
there is only one person is see playing the white queen and that is Julie Benz. As for the wrestlers in movies is no problem. it's just that they have dissapointed us in the past and yes even the rock. but i could give them a chance. I know Fox won't screw up this movie. Daniel Cudmore decides not to do this movie then i say go with RANDY ORTON. He is HOT and is perfect for that role. but Mr. Cudmore is just as hot.

Alpha Centauri
Tyler Mane was good as Sabretooth?

Was just about the worst thing in that movie. He looked like a badly groomed hobo.

-AC

Jason Horan
yeah and while we at it lets throw in a handful of chimps and have a freakin' circus laughing out loud

Rave X
I liked the Rock in the Scorpionking. Why do you think it was that bad?

TheFilmProphet
That wasn't his fault though. He had the looks and the body, but the costume designers and director (Bryan) were the ones who made him look like that so maybe you should blame them instead.

laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
"That wasn't his fault though. He had the looks and the body, but the costume designers and director (Bryan) were the ones who made him look like that so maybe you should blame them instead."

If he had the costume and everything, he is minus acting ability.

-AC

pr1983
randy orton can go f*ck himself imo... he's no colossus, never will be...

(apologies for the language)

Alpha Centauri
WWE Stars in Marvel films has already gone to hell.

Triple H in Blade: Trinity and Kevin Nash in The Punisher.

Needless to say I don't think they should clear a space for the Oscar just yet.

-AC

pr1983
i agree...

TheFilmProphet
The role he had never required incredible acting ability of any kind especially since Sabertooth has never been the type of character to show much of any human emotion unlike Wolverine.

Shadow_King
ya true.. all he does is grunt like an animal.

Alpha Centauri
"The role he had never required incredible acting ability of any kind especially since Sabertooth has never been the type of character to show much of any human emotion unlike Wolverine."

You miss the big picture.

Whether it required incredible acting or good acting, even semi-decent acting, he would still be unable to reach those. Coz he sucks.

-AC

pr1983
sabertooth is a deepr character than most people realise... but the movie never expanded on that...

Shadow_King
well i dont know how that is possible but i wont argue with you because you are passionate when it comes to x-men debates....and i suck at that.

pr1983
laughing

he's not as deep as say logan... but he got like 5 lines in the movie...

Shadow_King
true i think his first line was like to storm something about screaming and then he said it again to storm when they held the x-men the statue of liberty... those were his famous lines of the film.

pr1983
yeah... hacks...

Shadow_King
i didnt like how sabertooth and wolverine didnt have some sorta past together.... like the comics and cartoons.

pr1983
me neither... i thought that was a dumb change...

TheFilmProphet
There is a slight chance they will in the Wolverine spinoff.

The script and lines they wrote for him didn't require it so it doesn't matter.

Paola
who's Amy Dumas? cry

pr1983
lita from wwe...

http://www.instantreplaysportcard.com/items/8x10s/lita.jpg

Rave X
"Scream for me" to Storm and later the line "You owe me a scream".
To Magneto he says something like "They knew"

Paola
eek! I like her!

but she ain't Psylocke! schmoll

pr1983
thing is...

shes like 6' 3"

now imagine her proportions...

shes huge...

bjr
can i see some pics please

pr1983
thats her... shes too big imo for psylocke...

trish stratus...

http://www.absolutecelebrities.com/img/trish_stratus/njdvl_trish_stratus_E261.jpg

bit too fake imo...

i had the strangest thought... what about angelina jolie as emma frost???

Alpha Centauri
Nah man, Angelina is Psylocke for me. Definately.

I think when you see Trish is certain other circumstances she looks like a shorter version of Emma Frost. If she cut her hair right she'd look perfect and she's used to playing vindictive, sly roles on the TV. However she IS a WWE star, so failure is more likely than success.

Charlize Theron would make an awesome White Queen I think.

-AC

pr1983
suppose there's nobody else for psylocke... though i wish their was...

Alpha Centauri
Appearance wise people say Catherine Zeta Jones. I can't see her lowering her standards to appear in a comic book adaptation nor being very good at it. I think Angelina has the attitude but there could very well be some Psylocke look alike actress out there we don't know of.

Either way if the costumes are comic familiar, we all win.

-AC

pr1983
laughing

that is true, just that i'm not the biggest jolie fan...

Alpha Centauri
I like her movies, I think she's a rather talented actress.

The fact that I'd also drill her within an inch of shergar helps also.

-AC

ayjay
i rekon if they ever put psylocke in the films...they should go straight to the asian one....so yeeh..get a nice toned azn/mix no name actress to play her.....mmmm.....pssyylocke goodness....

Abbita
Well im back and quite basically, thats the biggest steaming pile of sh!t i have ever heard big grin

Paola
laughing out loud welcome back Abbyness! hope you stay for good miffed

chucktaylor
Can't imagine it happening! God help me!

Abbita
shock

pr1983
no, sorry, u missunderstood... embarrasment

i think she's an incredibly talented actress...

physically i'm not the biggest fan... erm

Alpha Centauri
Oh I see.

Apologies.

-AC

pr1983
no biggie... she's not bad, i wouldn't kick her out of bed...

just... oh i don't know...

Jimmy Buggs
randy is to skinny, colossus = batista !!!

pr1983
no wrestlers please...

ayjay
more of a red'head fan? hahahah jks jks...i guess there are better looking....

ayjay
but remmber...in the movies...he's only a kid...he wouldnt have fully developed yet...so it would be stupid to have a super steroid muscle man...when collosus is only like 17 or sumtin

pr1983
actually no... i prefer brunette's... oriental ones in particular...

ayjay
hehehe me too!!!

pr1983
cool...

Jimmy Buggs
yeah you are right, but he does have the look, probly couldnt handle a speaking part any ways. If you watch the world strongest man contest on espn you could find many guys who would make a great collosus. why the did they make him a kid any way.

el barto
i didn't know Nash was in the Punisher. where is he?

Jimmy Buggs
nash was the russian. Kevin Nash in punisher was great, that fight was crazy! what movie were you watchn.

pr1983
but hes a wrestler, he aint the greatest actor...

Alpha Centauri
Aint the greatest wrestler either. He's pretty much had it.

Well, he was great, for a while.

-AC

Paola
talk about this in X3 possible synopsis.....

thanx!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.