Counter Strike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aku
Is counter strike unhealthy? Its so addictive even if you get completely owned. Yeh you have to keep going and you start to get depressed and agitated. You wish you could stop but it gives you a constant adrenaline rush. Is it good or bad? confused

Filth
counter strike is mainy played by geeks who have no life

*Danii*
yes

Filth
i know people who are obsesed with it tho no expression

Aku
Well im not a geek but i love computer games. I just find it so addictive.

*Danii*
The guys I know are Warhammer obsessed. . . better than counter strike tho.

Filth
never under stud warhammer no expression to complicated

dave123
comp forum thing

Filth
lol

*Danii*
Yeah. . . this guy once tried to teach me how to play Dungeons and Dragons. . . well THAT was a disaster! Im so stoopid embarrasment

Filth
your not stupid, dungeons and dargons only makes sence to real geeks one tryed to teach me also a disaster no expression

Aku
Its not about the game its about how it affects you. So surely if (as KMC says anything goes) then it shouldnt be a problem. It can literally change your life. And warhammer is for those guys who goto games workshop all the time.

*Danii*
No, I really think i am laughing But for non geek-related-game-things too!

Filth
warhammer, dungeons and dragons, counter strike and meany other games are made for geeks there to hard to play and understand

Jackie Malfoy
All computer games and video games do that to all of us through.You start to dream about it and can see the game through your mind.That is when you decide you had enough!JM stick out tongue

Filth
yer like pac man dam that game consumes your life laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.