Men Rejoice, and tell me I'm wrong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
Warning: Some cussing, etc.

This is my own creation, so you can't get me sued. stick out tongue

You can assume a girl says the worst of you to her friends, but she won't ever admit it to your face. A girl will always tell the most ****ed shit that you tell her to at least ONE other woman, someone, anyone. You could be at work, and some woman you don't even know could come up to you, and say something like "I heard you have a small dick." and you have NO clue who she is, where she came from, and where the **** she heard such a thing. Your friend/girlfriend whoever could come in later, and say she wants to introduce you to someone, so reluctantly you can agree, with a strong fear of who it actually is. Low and behold, it's that damn woman from before who said you have a small dick, so you blurt out suddenly, "who the **** is this, and WHO told her I MAY, which I don't of course, have a small dick?" And your girlfriend/friend/ex will reply, "Oh this is *name* I just met her yesterday." You stand there confused as shit then just leave, YOU.WALK.AWAY. because you cannot possibly begin to compute the sick impulse that your girlfriend/friend could of had to tell this woman, that she met YESTERDAY such a thing. You realize it's time to jump on the Singles' boat again, **** her. Then in 10 years you realize it never ends, submit, and marry a woman, thus having kids, and that poor son of your's, his cycle will begin once he turns 5.

Aku
you what?

JToTheP
lock

dave123
It's "you're", fool smile

JToTheP
lock

dave123
I bet you care more about "your" than I care about your opening post yes

JToTheP
lock thread please

You Suck
I am not gonna waste my ocular muscle movements on a waste of a paragraph.

JToTheP
Damn I wish I could lock my own.

dave123
Umm... I never once mentioned closing your thread, what the hell are you on abou? What the f**k? I'm just saying I don't care about whatever you started talking about

*Danii*
Not all girls are like that, so why dont you get a life and stop being a sexist idiot?

JToTheP
lock lock

You Suck
Rendundant phrase. Sorta like "abnormal irregulars."

dave123
You make a lame thread, and blame it on the people reading it.... maybe you're lame?

Don't flame, or else nono

JToTheP
You can feel free to use your "amazing powers" and lock this now, I'll just PM it to who I actually want to see it, and won't reply with stupid bullshit and call me useless from a n00b who doesn't know me, and just joined this month.

shellie
blink bad day huh ?

hug

JToTheP
Oh look, someone with a nice comment, shelllllllllie! eek! big grin

hug I was just bored, and I actually could imagine someone like Chris Rock telling this as a joke. laughing out loud eek!

dave123
What's your problem? Just cos you got a small dick doesn't give you the right to offend members that haven't been around as long as you. And stop bringing up my modliness, I just wanna be treated equally.... something you have an EXTREME problem with.

I pity any female "noob" members that talk to you erm

shellie
laughing out loud sounds about right...Chris Rock cracks me up .

*Danii*
Riiight, so you post a thread, that seems sexist, but isn't actually cos its a joke, and you call me a smart ass, when you use the word n00b? blink

JToTheP
Either him or Lewis Black. laughing out loud

JToTheP
lock thread.

shellie
dont know Lewis Black erm

Maverick2364
Who votes this is a stupid thread?

*raises hand* no expression

JToTheP
He's always angry. laughing out loud

dave123
eek! Me me me *raises hand*

JToTheP
That isn't obvious by now?

*Danii*
Yay, sane people ARE posting on this thread

Filth
laughing right on

*Raises hand*

*Danii*
yes

*raises hand*

shellie
*doesnt raise hand* stick out tongue

JToTheP
And of course this will stay open for no apparent reason what so ever.

dave123
Use the report button and a mod will get back to this ASAP thumb up

lil bitchiness
Closing on request of John.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.