South Park Anime/Manga Ninjas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aku
Although its not real anime you'd surprised at how good it really is. It sort of cuts between the normal south park animation to this anime/manga style animation and I Guarantee you'll enjoy it.

Try Downloading It:

South Park - Good Times With Weapons - 801

Any thoughts from anyone whos seen it?

rajah kalantiaw
hells yeah! that one's my fave! i love the theme song too. i think it's real japanese words they used, but i can't make out most of it. it usually gets drowned out by my laughter. the only line i can make out was "hey hey let's go king kay zu..." that is it...

jnr_hiphop
LoL.. they've made south park into a manga show?

Atomic Rico
The part at the end where Cartman was walking across the stage naked was funny

ZomBiE_HunTER
OMG laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing I love that part and when butters got a star in his eye and the kids were trying to get him better but didnt want to get in trouble so they put hair on him.I love that part

Atomic Rico
lol Cartman's mom saw his, uh, y'know

ZomBiE_HunTER
They didnt even blurr that part out. blink

STEMMlin
lol, that episode was funny as heck! When Butters took the star in the eye i couldnt stop laughing; just the way that it brought them kids back to reality.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.