Bring Outlaw Star back, with new episodes!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punk Tiger
I loved watching it, but only 26 episodes were made and it doesn't even show on tv anymore, bring it back, along with a new series!

Punk Tiger
Does no one like it, there use to be a board on this and people posted

Atomic Rico
It was popular when It first came out, but nobody seemed to care about it after Bebop came out

Punk Tiger
no fair...

sailormoon
No No! No matter what comes out, once I fall for something it has a permanent place in my heart! Including Outlaw Star. Go Aisha! yes bunny

Punk Tiger
Wow, good good! I like you! cool

Silver Stardust
Outlaw Star was good, but it's been over in Japan for years. Most anime only run one year (26 eps) and that's it.

Punk Tiger
Yeah but it's not fair, I loved it, I still go pictures, Aisha rocks!

sailormoon
Yep, good times, good times... happy

FallenArchAngel
Outlaw Star was really cool and it seems stupid not to continue the story considering where it was left off, It is still shown on english TV at 4am but I have it on DVD anyway so I can watch it when I want. Melfina was the greatest character.

Punk Tiger
Melfina was nice, very shy & scared

FallenArchAngel
yeh she was cool

Golden_Phoenix2
I agree that they shud bring Outlaw Star. It was realli funny and enjoyable

FallenArchAngel
The closest thing that they have done to bringing back Outlaw Star is Angel Links because it is set in the same universe as Outlaw Star and it as a few sub characters from it.

Punk Tiger
Angel Links? Never heard of it...

FallenArchAngel
Angel links u can find it anywhere like ebay or amazon it looks cool i have never actually seen it but all i know is that it is set in the same universe as outlaw star. I also know that all the main characters are new people that were not in outlaw star apart from 2 characters that Gene met in on one of the episodes of outlaw star

sailormoon
Wow, sounds interesting! eek!

FallenArchAngel
I know it looks cool. There was a trailer for Angel Links on my Outlaw Star DVD collection thats how I knew it existed

Punk Tiger
Cool

FallenArchAngel
I have heard mixed reviews about it some say its good some say its bad but I think it looks quite cool, mabe u should check it out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.