Marvel Comics Roleplay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Of Evil
OK, this is my first role play but here are the basic rules:

1 You can't decide to just kill a charcter, unless the other person agrees in a PM or on the thread. We must see their approval of the killing.

2. You can't keep killing off characters so you can change. Stick with a character, then if you've been with them for a while, you may be able to change it after my approval.

3. There is a main villain, to be decided.

I shall be Spiderman!

Red X
Wolverine!

Time Of Evil
right, we need alot more people, so we can get it started

vaya_the_elf
Can I be the black cat?

Time Of Evil
You can be whoever you want as long as its not taken.

If we get more people than we should have it started properly tommorow.

vaya_the_elf
Then I will take her then. Have never played her before.

Capt.JK
I'll give you 3 guesses who I would like to play. (Hint - NONE of them are USAgent.)

Red X
Captain America.

Capt.JK
How'd you guess? C'mon, who told you.

Red X
I'm Psychiic!!!

Capt.JK
So far we have the New Avengers plus Black Cat. This ought to be interesting.

vaya_the_elf
laughing out loud That it will be

Capt.JK
We need a brick. Anybody know anybody who can type like Thor? laughing

Red X
I could be a rock though....

vaya_the_elf
I could also play shadowcat instead if that would work better

Time Of Evil
Well who should the villain be?

feralboy
i shall be storm

osa
I'll be Iron man

The Ones
ill be Doc Ock (secondry villain or main villain if time of evil approves)

Time Of Evil
Do we agree that The Ones should be Doc Ock the main villain or does anyone else have a suggestion?

The Ones
Doc Ock or venom. i dont mind who as long as i can play him

comicman
i'm iceman no contest if i play

Time Of Evil
I see you like spiderman then.

Capt.JK
***When do we get started?***

Time Of Evil
Well, If we agree who the Villain is.

Capt.JK will you start. I'm not that good at starting.

Capt.JK
***Sure, I can do that. Umm... who's the villain again? Lemme get a story started in my head and I'll post it.***

vaya_the_elf
I'm ready smile

Capt.JK
***Why don't we come up with a couple of low-level "guest villains" on our own, such as Doc Ock above and some other NPC baddies or whoever 'Time of Evil' would like to throw in, and then maybe build up to a surprise Big Bad Guy. I can send us that direction or 'Time of Evil' can if he wants since he started the game. I think it might be cool if the heroes didn't really know who they were up against until they were in the story. Kind of had to figure it out a little bit. Let me know what you guys think and I'll start us off tomorrow. Cool?

Also, just ONE little suggestion, but I think ALL of the players should be heroes. We can go ahead and allow 'The Ones' Doc Ock, since he's already here, but anyone else should play a good guy. We can still leave Doc Ock in the dark about the Big Villain, as he could be manipulated by a more powerful Baddie. And if either myself or 'Time of Evil' wants to (whoever's running the secret bad guy), we can always PM 'The Ones' to get Doc Ock to do a specific task. This would further the intrigue because he would be having his strings pulled behind the scenes and the heroes wouldn't know about it. Later on Doc Ock could even try and betray the Big Bad Guy and make a power play (as villains are known to do). Just an idea that hit me as I was typing.***

vaya_the_elf
We could fight against toad.. lol

Time Of Evil
Great idea JK

Time Of Evil
~ Spiderman to Black Cat~

*I've been feeling my Spider sense tringling for hours.*

*Something's gonna' happen, I can feel it in my bones*

vaya_the_elf
*Black cat walks over to spiderman..and looks into his eyes..well what she can see of them*

"What do you think going to happen. Hopefully something exciting" said black cat

Time Of Evil
*I dunno, but whatever it is, its feels sore, It's not good, I can tell you that. We need to be on full alert.*

vaya_the_elf
Black Cat- * keeps an eye out*

Time Of Evil
1 hour later........

* Holy crap, Theres a robbery, I need to go, stay here I'll be back!*

*Jumps from building, swings to scene.*

*foils the robbery*

*Gets back to BC*

vaya_the_elf
"What in the world was that all about?" asked Black Cat

Time Of Evil
*Another guy trying to rob the bank. Thats all they ever do nowadays. Did you see anything?*

vaya_the_elf
" Nothing as of yet" said Black cat

"What do you sense?" she asked

Time Of Evil
*I'm not sure. I just hear,metal, Tapping like its moving along the ground. It doesn't make sense though.*

Red X
Wolverine leaps onto the building Spiderman and BC are on. He sniffed. "Metal tapping on the ground... Familiar stench... Its Ock..." said Wolverine.

Time Of Evil
*Black cat, your the fastest. Go and get Captain America! We need to prepare!*

vaya_the_elf
*Goes off toward Captain America..as fast as her feet can take her*

Time Of Evil
Wolverine, should I go and look for him or shall we wait here?

Time Of Evil
I was talking about DOC OCK

Red X
"We wait until backup arrives..."

Time Of Evil
*You watch that side* Points to the east side of the building *I'll take here. Watch with your eyes peeled. Any suspicions tell me.*

The Ones
suddenly, the building started caving in and shaking, 4 metal arms burst through the walls and started smashing into everything and everyone. the arms went over the spidey and pulled him out the window. he was falling through the air but was spinning too violently to shoot out a protective webline. suddenly, he stopped falling, he was dangling by large chucks of metal. he felt himself rise and turn around to come face to face with his deadliest foe Doc Ock!

vaya_the_elf
* Black Cat finally finds Captain America*

"You have to come with me. There is trouble. It's Doc Ock" said Black Cat

Capt.JK
Rhino watched from the alley as Spider-Man quickly wrapped up the bank crew and swung away. He could hear the police sirens approaching, responding to the screaming bank alarm across the street.

"Just a few more seconds," the voice said in his earpiece. "Wait for the wall-crawler to get far enough away."

"Okay," Rhino said. "But what if he comes back?"

"Then you leave him to me," Electro sneered as lightning crackled from his fingertips. "Is Octopus in position yet?"

vaya_the_elf
~ your playing Captain America right? ~

Capt.JK
Cap strapped his shield to his back and chased after the Black Cat, who had barely spoken before leaping away again. He had heard the bank alarm going off, but assumed the police would handle it. Must be something big if she had specifically sniffed him out for help.

Capt.JK
***Yeah, just adding some baddies like we discussed earlier. I can run them or 'Time of Evil' can; doesn't matter.***

vaya_the_elf
(( I can play extra people to if you like ))

*leaps off, and trys not to go to fast so Captain America can follow*

Capt.JK
***I hinted at a main villain, but no clues to who it is as of yet. That way if 'Time of Evil' wants to run the Big Bad Guy or wants someone other than me to do it, there hasn't been any real mention of who it is yet so the person running him can decide who it'll be. If you want to throw in some bad guys too, that's cool with me. Just keep them to the non-boss kind of villains so they wouldn't seem like they should be making a power-play (i.e. No Magneto's or King Pin's, etc.). Cool?"***

"Don't slow down on my account, Cat!" Cap yelled at the fleeing female as he somersaulted across another gap in the canyon of rooftops. "I may be a bit older than you, but I can still keep up! Where are we going, anyway? What's the trouble?"

vaya_the_elf
(( Thats fine))

*Black finally ends up back to where the other were. And hops back through from one of the windows*

feralboy
storm flys across where the others were."mmm. ock."the hot day became cold like winter.

The Ones
ock squeased spidey and he could hardly breath. "SPIDER-MAN!!!" yeled cap, he swung his sheild and he hit ock in the head. causing him to fall off the building, he lost his grip on spidey and flung him away...toward rhino and electro.

ock hit the road and flung his tentacles at a near by sky scraper, tearing it from the ground and he tossed it and spidey while he was in mid air

Red X
Wolverine jumped from a roof of the building, to Bash Spiderman out of the way of the building.

mordamor22
(ill be scarlet spider)

ben reilley had just gotten home when he felt a large crash in his apartment building .he took a quick glance out the window to see a massive group of heroes fighting doc ock. he grabbed his mask "looks like trouble" he said as he got on the rest of his outfit and jumped out the window to the scene.he saw ock comepletely rampaging.he came up from behing and hit him with a pole in the back of the head
"Ow!" ock exclaimed then threw scarlet spider to the side

Capt.JK
Cap caught the rebound of his shield and flipped to the road below. Dr. Octopus was only temporarily stunned from the blow to his head, and even now seemed to be regrouping for a second attack. He had caught sight of Wolverine in the rubble of the building, and although he disagreed with the Canadian's style, he appreciated his help in digging Spider-Man out of the collapsed building. He and Black Cat would have to occupy Ock's attention while the other two dug themselves out of the rubble.

Cap felt the air grow cold and a biting wind began to howl through the streets. As he looked up, he felt a rumble under his feet, then spun just in time to catch the brunt of Rhino's charge against the face of his shield.
Not having time to brace himself for the attack, he rolled with the blow and smacked hard against an inconveniently parked Toyota.

"We've got more company, people!" Cap yelled over the still ringing bank alarm. "Wolverine! You and Cat handle Octopus! Spider-Man's with me!" Cap jumped to his feet and braced himself for the Rhino's second charge.

mordamor22
scarlet spider ran up to doc ock and ock grabbed him with a tentacle "time to die" he said but just then , scarlet spider got free and kicked him in the face causing him to fall to the ground

Capt.JK
Cap flipped over Rhino's head at the last second, giving him an extra push with his feet off the back of Rhino's head and causing him to slam headfirst into the ground underneath the already damaged Toyota. Cap hoped the owner carried proper insurance as Rhino quickly stood, ripping the car in half with his horn.

"Duh, nobody does that to the Rhino!" the villain growled. He swung a massive fist at Cap.

Captain America easily blocked the clumsy blow with his shield and countered with a fingerstrike to the behemoth's eyes. The villain howled in anger and swung blindly at Cap again. Cap again easily dodged the swing and connected with a boot to the Rhino's nose, then rolled under the big man to kick his leg out from under him with a pinpoint heel strike to the side of his knee. Unfazed, the Rhino turned and slammed his fists hard into the face of Cap's shield, pressing him to the ground and cracking the pavement underneath the star-spangled hero. Cap grunted and looked around for his back-up. Where was Spider-Man?

Red X
Wolverine looked at Spiderman. He was unconsius... "Damn" muttered Wolverine. Wolverine ran at Rhineo, and slashed at his back, then walked down the back, kicked Rhino in the face and jumped off him.

mordamor22
scarlet looked to the side seeing that cap. was in danger

"hey rhino!" he said

"whadda u want?" he asked
but before he could move scarlet spider had jumped and punched him square in the jaw causing one of his teeth to fall out

mordamor22
*oops*

Red X
1) My post was first
2) You know how ****ing strong you got to be to punch Rhino's face that hard to take one of his teeth out? Spidey would've broken his fist...

Capt.JK
***Ahh, no big deal. Rhino needed to go to the dentist anyway.***

Rhino staggered back from the combined attack of Wolverine and the Scarlet Spider. He snorted his displeasure at his loose tooth, and charged at the Spidey clone who had punched him.

"Don't worry, midget! When I finish with this here Spider-wannabe, I'm gonna peel the skin off those knives of yours and use 'em tuh pick my teeth with!"

vaya_the_elf
~ sorry peoples. .. I would have posted but there was this thing called work.. grr ~

Capt.JK
***That's okay; we all have to do that from time to time.***

Captain America scrambled back to his feet and shook off the pain in his back. His Adamantium/Vibranium shield wasn't even scratched. He signaled for Wolverine to circle around behind the massive villain, and then cocked his arm back, ready to propel his shield between the Rhino's legs, hoping to trip him up before he got a good head of steam going when he charged Scarlet Spider.

Suddenly the ground erupted next to Wolverine in a brilliant explosion of sparks and asphalt. A police car skidded to a stop a few yards away and also exploded, the officers still trapped inside the burning wreckage. Electro strode into the middle of the street and prepared to blast the mutant again.

vaya_the_elf
"Wolverine! Get the officers out.. I'll keep fighting.. Need you to get them out.. I'm not strong enough" said The black cat

*started to attacked scarlet spider.. with a swift kick into the belly*

Time Of Evil
Spiderman had been gone for an hour or so whilst this battle had been going on. The reason was unapparant to the other heroes.

Spiderman was enrolled in a brawl with Juggernaut

The Ones
ock got his 4 tentacles and got held of all of the heros. ock then swung all of them everywhere into buildings, vehicles, everything. he got a satisfaction from all the screams and eeps of pain. he flung all of them at rhino, electro and Juggernaut. electro electricuted all of them as rhino, ock and Juggernaut continued there reign of destruction

Capt.JK
***Uhh... Screams and eeps of pain? I don't think so.***

Cap felt Doc Ock's tentacle wrap around his waist. Too late he tensed to leap away and Dr. Octopus jerked him and the others off the ground and flung them sideways into the surrounding buildings. Cap protected himself with his shield, then pivoted his body to protect himself again as he was thrown headlong into the charging Rhino. He managed to roll out of the way as Electro blasted the area he had landed in only moments before.

"Regroup, people! Get your feet under you and pick a target! Black Cat, free those trapped officers!" Captain America threw his shield as hard as he could and sliced off part of the door to the burning police car. The door fell away as the trapped policemen rolled out onto the road.

Captain America caught his shield's rebound and quickly flung it again, swinging with its own momentum to give it extra speed, and parted Electro's hair with it. The villain flew backwards, his errant blasts catching Rhino and a deserted book vendor's rack. The shield ricocheted into a fire hydrant before returning to Cap's hand, breaking open the plug and sending a stream of water straight into the perfectly positioned Electro. He screamed as his suit began to fry and short out.

Time Of Evil
*Spiderman regained consciousness after juggernauts attack and freed himself from the pile of house blocks on him.*

He swung back to the fight scene*

*I'm back. I've got the big guy. Juggernaut you won't know whats hit you!*

mordamor22
Scarlet Spider got up from the attack and saw many small battles going on. He saw rhino standing in front of him turned the other way and started to web his body. Rhino turned around just in time to get webbed in the face
"attack while he's blind!" scarlet spider yelled

mordamor22
~I wont be back till tonight or tomorrow afternoon so...~

Scarlet spider turned to the side to see juggernaut running and spidey chasing after him. Juggernaut graabbed scarlet spider and threw him straight through a brick wall completely knocking him out.

"you'll pay for that" said spiderman

Time Of Evil
~neither will I, School sad ~

Spidey webbed juggernauts ankles in a w\y he had never done. Through his anger he had produced extra thick web and he tried with all his might to pull down juggernaut.*

*"I need help! someone, Kick him high! HIGH HIGH HIGH!*

With that Captain america, jumped and done a flying drop kick into Juggernauts head, he tumbled to the floor.*

feralboy
Storm flew by black cat"Need help"

comicman
"hey ock!" iceman yelled surfing a trail of ice catching ock's attention "freeze" iceman said shooting ice at him covering ock with a foot of ice around his body

vaya_the_elf
" I'm on it" said black cat

*Goes to were Juggernut is.. and ties him up*

feralboy
storm look at ock she then made lighting hit him

vaya_the_elf
*Shadow cat went to wear Storm was*

"need any help with him?" she asked

mordamor22
~back, but , I have school during the day too~

Scarlet Spider regained consiousness and got up. He saw catain america and spidey fighting juggernaut.Then he remembered what happend to him.

"Son of a b**ch" he muttered underhis breath and shot even more web nonstop in his face and also tied his arms tight too.

That should keep him busy Scarlet Spider thought

Time Of Evil
*Spiderman diverted his attention to rhino*

*He Shot a web ball in his face, and swung from a lamp kncoking rhino back a step.*

*Rhino swung wild punches at spiderman to no avail.*

Spiderman shouted*"Storm a little help!*

The Ones
ock got his tentacles and grabbed spider-man and storm and flung them in the air. spidey shot out a web line to storm and a near by building, they both came back down and attacked ock

vaya_the_elf
"Need any help spiderman" asked the black cat

Time Of Evil
OK, you divert his tentacles.

vaya_the_elf
* Leaps around Ock.. but Ock know knocks he down.. and grabs her by the leg*

Time Of Evil
Cat hold on to the tentacle, keep him busy!

vaya_the_elf
"Thats Easy to say" said black cat

*she hold on, but the tentancles move around very fast. She was up in the air now. Cat was trying to hold, but it was not easy*

The Ones
ock grabs cats head and starts squeasing it hoping to crush it. "CAAAAT!!!" spider-man yells. he looks around and finds a car. he grabs it and throws it at ock. ock sees this and lets cat go. he grabs the car in mid air with his tentacles and smashes it down on spidey, knocking him out. he then hits cat with it and she goes flying into a building

vaya_the_elf
*Cat sees spiderman get attacked.. .she wanted to help, but then she got slammed into a wall.. she was hurting all over, and her head felt funny. Blood was coming from it.. she started to doze off*

Time Of Evil
*Spiderman woke up*

The Brawl was over

Black cat was beside him tied up. He realised he was aswell.

"Sh!t", he said as he realised Ock had escaped with him and Cat.

I hope Captain america and the others know where we are. Doc turned round and smiled.

vaya_the_elf
* Black cat did not look so good. Her head injury was pretty bad. Lots of blood loss.. she was somewhat wake, but somewhat not*

The Ones
spidey then realised doc was wireing where ever they were with explosives. he tried to get out but was too weak for some reason. spidey looked around and saw the rest of the heros in the same position as well. "rhino, electro." doc said "everythings set, lets go..." "err wait a minute" said rhino "how does this work?" "if they get out of there chair this warehouse goes boom. good enough for you?" ock askd rhino. spidey and cat looked at each other in horror. "lets cause some meyhem!" ock yelled and they walked out. the heros heard screams and metal clashing out side but there was nothing they can do...

Time Of Evil
Cyclops heard of the disaster taking place on the news and rushed to the scene.

*'Sh!t' He shouted as he saw all the heroes aand heroines tied up.*

*"OK........ Look away"*

Cyclops lifted his viser and let an optic beam fly out, he completely cut all the wires leaving no time for it to react. The bomb had been deactivated, but now the heroes had to get Doc Ock and the rest of the enemy.

~If anyone new wants to take the place of cyclops then just PM me. If not then I'll carry on being him, or he won't be involved too much.~

Time Of Evil
Could you involve passage breaks please jack. It just makes it easier to read.

Cheers in advance. smile

mordamor22
"Whew" scarlet spider said after getting untied.

He saw doc ock grabbing a young woman by his tentacles and jumped to the scene.
He webbed the girl to try to pull her to him but ock held on and a tug or war started but not for long as captain america threw his shield at his feet causing him to trip and let go of her

The Ones
"NOOOO! HOW DID YOU GET OUT!" ock yelled. "rhino, electro! KILL THEM!". Rhino and electro attacked all the heros. spidey avoided the attacks quickly and started a solo fight against ock

Capt.JK
Captain America surveyed the battle and realized that none of these guys were smart enough to be running the show. Dr. Octopus was the only one with any real brains, but his megalomania wouldn't allow him to work with the likes of Rhino and Electro for long, and Juggernaut would never take orders from Ock. There had to be someone pulling their strings. Someone powerful enough or with enough leverage over them to get them to work together. But for what purpose? Surely more than just a simple bank robbery.

Cap snapped out of his daydream just in time to avoid a flying slab of concrete generated by the fight between Rhino and the heroes. He stepped into the shadows and watched for signs of a "puppetmaster"; the good guys seemed to be holding their own now that Cyclops and Storm of the X-Men had shown up. In all the excitement, Juggernaut had disappeared altogether.

He pulled out his Avengers ComCard and called for a scanning surveillance of the entire scene by a S.H.I.E.L.D. secured satellite passover, scanning for all frequencies of any type of radio or broadband transmissions. Within a few minutes, he would have an answer.

comicman
"what about me you can't tell me you forgot about Iceman" Iceman said shooting ice missles at electro "oh yeah i forgot to mention i called some friends to join the party" wolverine said jumping over rhino as fire went around ock and a woman in a green and white uniform with a maple leaf on it flew down to the ground and then weapon omega appered beside her followed by puck, flex, murmur, sasquatch, radius and Gaurdian ~i'll let you figure out who they are~

Capt.JK
"Who called the Canadians?", Cap asked himself out loud. He stepped from the alley as the quickly outnumbered Electro and Rhino surrendered to the combined forces of Alpha Flight and the New Avengers. Dr. Octopus began to retreat to the rooftops of the New York skyline.

"Spider-Man! Ice-Man! Don't let him get away!" Captain America yelled to the two heroes.

He walked to the middle of the street and surveyed the two captured villains, then ripped away Electro's mask to reveal the tiny ear-transmitter. "I thought so," Cap mumbled, then stared forcefully into the frightened villain's eyes. "I knew you people weren't smart enough to work together by yourself. Who's on the other end of this transmitter?"

comicman
"no problem" iceman said freezing the ground underneath ock causing him to slip
~~~~~~
secretly in year 2099 spiderman was making a time machine to go back in time

The Ones
ock used his tentacles to stop himself from falling. he quickly got away. icey and spidey went after him but they lost him "CRAP!" yelled spidey. they both went back to interrogate electro and rhino

comicman
"listen ock is up to something very big we think he has allies with our enimies"gaurdian explained

mordamor22
Scarlet spider followed behind spidey

vaya_the_elf
*Black cat finally gets up, and goes towards were everyone else is. Still not feeling that great, but she was going to help anyways *

Capt.JK
Unable to elicit any information from the two captured villains, Cap called in a Retriever Squad to pick up Rhino and Electro and take them back to "The Vault". The six-man team arrived in their green Guardsman Armor and escorted the two prisoners into the containment truck.

After the vehicle pulled away, Cap turned to the assembly of heroes; "Okay, people, we all know that when super-villains group together, there's usually someone pulling their strings. This obviously started out as a coordinated attack. I'm open to suggestions as to who any of you think may be behind this, and what was their reasoning for attacking this particular bank after Spider-Man wrapped up the goon squad. And I'll need some volunteers to follow through with this, so if any of you have prior obligations, now's the time to speak up." Cap studied the group and waited for their replies.

Time Of Evil
" An educated guess would point to Doc Ock being the frontman. A mad scientist, knows alot, I'm pointing my finger at him. "

comicman
"the terrible 5 must be reasposable" spiderman said and iceman nodded

Capt.JK
Cap nodded his head. "Octopus is definitely an intelligent foe, but he's too much of a megalomaniac to hire someone like Rhino. He's a brute, pure and simple, and Octavius would hate having to constantly explain his plans. And if I'm not mistaken, the first attack was against you, Spider-Man, by Octopus himself. I highly doubt he'd run point against you if he was really the one in charge; he'd be more likely to stay in the back at first to insure the others did what they were supposed to do. No, I think there's someone else, someone more powerful, behind this."

The Ones
ock went back to his hide out and spoke to an unknown being. "im sorry but rhino and electro have been captured. im afraid im the only member left standing of this group. "AS I EXPECTED" growled the mysterious figure. "YOU WERE MUCH TOO STRONG AND INTELLIGENT TO DIE! GO BACK AND DESTROY THEM ALL. I WILL APPOINT YOU WITH 2 NEW PARTNERS. VENOM AND CARNAGE. DONT WORRY THEY'LL DO YOUR BIDDING OR I WILL CAUSE THEM SO MUCH PAIN THEY'LL BEG FOR MERCY." ock did as he was asked and took the 2 lethal weapons with him

Time Of Evil
" I don't think we are goning to find out who's behind this unless we physically serach" said Spiderman.

"I agree", Said Cyclops," Lets go and search for them"

But with that, storm notice two creatures jumping towards them.

"We've got trouble" Shouted Storm, " Lets take these out!"

comicman
"Alpha flight let's do this" gaurdian said as alpha flight attacked the two

mordamor22
Scarlet spider saw carnage jump out of nowhere. scarlet spider jumped and wrestled hgim in midair for a second and threw him down. He expected carnage to get right up but before he could look down venom jumped on him and wrestled him to the ground

The Ones
carnage shot out symbyote lines and started to drain all the energy of all the heros.

Red X
Wolverine cut all the symbyote lines with his blades, to free the heros.

mordamor22
~can they do that?~

scarlet looked to the side . Captain america was already freed from the symboite and he yelled "DON'T MOVE!" as he threw his shield one by one cutting off the symboites from the heroes.

mordamor22
~sorry about that again red x, y duz that keep happening? lol well it doesnt matter bcuz they are free from the syboites grasp~

comicman
flex turned one hand into five claws and the other into a blade and slashed carnage with both hands

vaya_the_elf
*after Captain America was done.. The black cat started to leap toward Carnage*

mordamor22
scarlet grabbed venom and threw him straight through a wall.he can back out

"you'll pay for that" venom said

vaya_the_elf
*Black cat now took the moment to attack Venom*

"We shall see about that" said cat

*she leaped right on top of Venom*

mordamor22
Scarlet grabbed venom by the neck and punched him right in the face and he stumbled back to have cat bring him down

Time Of Evil
spiderman shot web from both arms to two buildings and propelled himself towards Venom. But without any thought Spiderman had gone flying into Venoms, outstreched arm, and Spiderman fel to the floor.

vaya_the_elf
*As Cat leaped on to Venom.. and make a hard kick right on to the back of Venom's head*

mordamor22
carnage got back up

"time to dieeeeeeee" he hissed

vaya_the_elf
" Shut up! You herp(means retail)" said the black cat

comicman
"you first" sasquasch said smashing carnage

mordamor22
by now both venom and carnage were getting beat down

"What should we do with these goons?"asked scarlet spider

Time Of Evil
"Worry about that after we've beaten them to a pulp" ,said Spidey.

vaya_the_elf
*Black cat does a low kick to knock venom flat on his face*

The Ones
both symbyotes left there hosts after they were no use to them. ock appeared behind them ready to smash the heros to oblivion, when he was flooded with both the carnage symbiote and the venom symbiote. they bonded with him together and formed MONSTER OCK!!!
He charged forward and all of the heros tackled him at once but he just wiped them off like it was water and used his tentacles and arms to knock out every person hero or civilian in his path. he was causing so much destruction he was virtually unstoppable.

comicman
"flex attack the tentacles" gaurdian said blasting ock

The Ones
ock resisted the blasts and tossed flex and gaurdian out of his way

mordamor22
Scarlet Spider thought to himself "who knows about symboites?"

he answered himself by fleeing the scene of the heros getting beaten by the monster

about 45 minutes later he showed back up and he had somebody with him

"need any help?" asked none other than MR.FANTASTIC

The Ones
*whos mr fantastic?*

ock continued destruction for ages. all of the heros were getting beaten to a pulp.

comicman
leader of the fantastic four "let's see how eazy this will be" iceman said freezing ock

The Ones
ock broke through the ice and smashed iceman through the wall

mordamor22
Mr.fantastic had brought with him several supplies. He pointed a supersonic gun at monster ock and he froze in his tracks.
Mr.Fantastic shot repelling the symboites away from Doc Ock and Scarlet captured them in a special symboite containment box in which the symboites fused together inside.Doc Ock fell to the ground weak. He got up again.

"You haven't seen the last of me.YOU WILL DIE!" And with that, he fled the scene and showed up at a tall building.

"I've failed..." he said to an unknown figure

Capt.JK
Captain America, realizing how much damage to innocent people and property was being done to the surrounding area, quickly stepped back into the shadows and directed the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier overhead to scan for any more approaching super-villains. He also had them send down a security team to quarantine the area until the local authorities could mobilize and the debris could be removed.

He looked over the group of assembled heroes. Although beaten up a little, none of them seemed the worse for wear. "Thanks for the help, Reed," he said to Mr. Fantastic. "Quick thinking on Spider-Man's part to ask for your assistance. Any idea who we're up against? So far in the last hour, we've battled Dr. Octopus, Rhino, Electro, Venom, Carnage and the Juggernaut. Other than him, they're all primarily foes of Spider-Man; and Juggernaut attacked Spider-Man directly." Cap looked over at the web-slinger. "If I had to make a judgement call right now, I'd say you were the target of this series of attacks. They were just unfortunate that the rest of us happened to be in the area."

comicman
"guys a little help i can move" wolverine said standing in the same spot for ten minutes

mordamor22
"Who could it be?" scarlet spider asked

" I think it's green goblin.... he's always pulling the string of other people AND he hates me n spidey" scarlet answered himself

comicman
"magneto and his goons are here" wolverine said sniffing the air

vaya_the_elf
" Who is Magneto?" asked the black cat

mordamor22
he is the x men's arch nemisis; he has the power to control metal telepathically, and boy is he tough

vaya_the_elf
" Sure sounds like it " said Cat

"So who all is going to work on stopping him" she asked

Ironman
(( is anyone venom ironman or ghost rider))

vaya_the_elf
(( I think venom is taken, but i might be wrong... Ghost rider i don't think is taken.. as for ironman .. i dont think so, but im not sure ))

Ironman
fine ill be ghost rider

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>