Who has online playstation?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Of Evil
who has online playstation?

Also what games do you have and what are your screen names?

DanZeke25
i have it and i have Madden and Live 2005, MVP 2004, GoldenEye Rogue Agent, and NFL Street 2

Time Of Evil
I don't have any of them games. I'd just like to know so that we could play games against each other.

ScarFace Clone
i got nfl 2k5, rainbow six 3, socom1+2

carne
i didnt no u coud get online playstation..i got a play station though

AdventChild
hey i heard ps2 online was free..is that true?..

DanZeke25
well u have to buy the adapter, and then buy a cord to connect to your modem, and then u have it for as long as u want and u dont have to pay anything else

JKozzy
My name is JKozzy on most games, I have Star Wars Battlefront, THPS3, SOCOM's 1 and 2.

And DZ25: The new PStwo's have the network adapter built in, so no need if you have the tiny one.

ScarFace Clone
i know thats cool i just got the new ps2! my name on socom 2 is
))TrAuMa((

Time Of Evil
So er am i the only one with FIFA 2005, and NFSU2?

Draco69
For some strange reason, the SSShrek sig really creeps me out. It's very well done though.

ScarFace Clone
i have nfsu1, and tigger woods 2005

Red Superfly
I play XBox Live.

I could very easily stick the ethernet cable from my XBox right into my PS2 and start playing right now. I have a slimline PS2 so it's net ready.

Trouble is? I don't wanna. PS2 online games suck. I guess I'll wait for GT4, Pro Evo 5 and the next Resident Evil outbreak game.

ScarFace Clone
xbox has like 2 good online games!

cal31
wow, that's an understatement if I've ever heard one.

Red Superfly
Go back to playing Spongebob Squarepants boy, for ye know nothing of what ye speak.

Halo 2, Project Gotham Racing 2, Rallisport Challenge 2, Pro Evolution Soccer 4, Moto GP2, and pretty much every PS2 game that is online is also on XBox Live - Burnout 3, Rainbow Six, Splinter Cell etc etc.

PS2 online has nothing of interest. XBox Live has pretty much the same catalogue of online games as PS2 - along with it's own proper XBox Live games like Halo 2. FACT.

Go look at some reviews and quit living under that rock.

Grow up. mad

Zen2nd
Gran Turismo 4 won't be online as far as I heard. Is that just Europe???

Time Of Evil
Does anyone have FIFA 2005?

ScarFace Clone
are you kidding me you can play up to 16 players in one race online!

Red Superfly
Zen 2nd - GT4 is online.

Time Of Evil - FIFA has been crap ever since Pro Evo came out.

Time Of Evil
No~This time round FIFA beats Pro Evo.

Time Of Evil
Does Pro Evo 4 Have Network play?

Red Superfly
WTF????

Seriously man - WTF????

Do you even PLAY football? Pro Evo is better by a long shot. It doesn't matter if FIFA is online - it's crap. The gameplay is crap. Why play a crap game online when you don't even want to play it online?

Any pro footballer worth their weight in gold, the likes of Henry and Frank Lampard have been cited to say Pro Evo is the closest thing to real football so far.

Besides, Footy games online are crap too. It's way better when you get a multitap and have a few friends over to play. Screw online, something like footy is only real fun when there's someone right next to you.

Pro Evo 4 is also online on the XBox, while next year Pro Evo 5 will be online on all systems. Pro Evo doesn't even need to be online to beat FIFA. FIFA is for know-nothings who don't have any friends.

Time Of Evil
Bit harsh RS but my view is still the same smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.