Wonder Girl vs. Jubilee and Husk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Good Lord, I'm running out of ideas. Anyway, who wins? Discuss.

Draco69
Pic and history of Wonder Girl ( a lot of people don't know who she is so...)

Base of Operations: San Francisco
Marital Status: Single
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 115
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
First Appearance: (as Cassie Sandsmark) WONDER WOMAN (current series) #105 (February, 1996); (as Wonder Girl) WONDER WOMAN (current series) #111 (July, 1996)

Cassie Sandsmark is the daughter of archaeologist Helena Sandsmark. Her father has been missing most of Cassie's life, and even when Cassie finally met him, something felt wrong. She has dealt with being the daughter of a single mother as best anyone could. If anything, in fact, it's made her mature beyond her years (albeit a bit headstrong).

Cassie first met Wonder Woman in her home of Gateway City when the Amazon Princess briefly lived there. During one of Wonder Woman's battles, Cassie helped her role model by "borrowing" the Sandals of Hermes and the Gauntlet of Atlas, which enabled her to fly and granted her a degree of super-strength. Soon after, Cassie spoke with Zeus himself, asking for powers of her own. Zeus, seemingly impressed by this "mere mortal," bestowed Cassie with super-strength and the power of flight. Cassie took on the role of Wonder Girl full-time, attempting to balance her academic and superheroic careers. She trained with the Amazon Artemis up until the death of Donna Troy, the first Wonder Girl.

Recently, Wonder Girl's secret identity was exposed when her school came under attack by the Silver Swan. Cassie has been expelled from Gateway City High due to the increased security risk she brings to the school.

Wonder Girl continues to grow into her role, discovering new limits to her powers and finding new allies and enemies lurking among Ancient Myth, such as Ares, who recently bestowed her with an unexpected gift: a lasso whose powers, as much as the reason for the gift itself, remain a mystery.

Draco69
up

DarkCrawler
I think Wonder Girl wins.

muffin man
I think the mutants win cause wonder girl doesn't seem to have powers

sbo
I'd give it to Wonder Girl, i can't imagine Jubilee or husk beating anyone.

muffin man
REALLY?
well they are teenage girls if the break a nail they'll complain untill there biyfriend takes them to the mall hey that reminds me oh wait false alarm.

DarkCrawler
She has powers...superstrength and flight.

muffin man
there basic powers.

DarkCrawler
Enough to drop an truck on Husk and Jubilee.

muffin man
yeah. but where are you going to get this truck from?
and what driver would let you heroes aren't above the law

DarkCrawler
Ok, enough to beat them senseless.

Euripides
Wonder Girl. Superstrength, a electrical lasso, superspeed, flight and deflecting bracelets. She wins easily

eleveninches
i preferred the original wonder-girl (donna troy) stick out tongue

Draco69
I did too.

Mainstream
I think Cassie has the making to be a great WG..her lasso can shock people...most interesting if I do say so myself.

Konton
>_>
Cassie 10/10.
Speedblitz ftw.

steverules_2
Jubilee dies a horrible painful death and all is well in marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.