Music Trivia!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bemusedmuse
Not really. This really isn't a thread on trivia about music. This is just to discuss music. Tis all. argue Not that <------- but intellectual comments. Lol. No saying that somebody is stupid because they like somebody that you do not!

Atomic Rico
Then why the hell did you name it music trivia?

SlipknoT
Yea

Atomic Rico
the thread-starter should go straight to hell for putting beethoven and eminem in the same poll

Blind-Enemy
that must be the must stOOpid , off topic poll i've ever seen wink

Atomic Rico
This should be locked by now

bemusedmuse
Excuse me, not everybody is in the same music genre as others, tis why beethoven is in the same poll as Eminem. And the title was to catch peoples' attention. Why don't you go to hell for you locked minds or at least stop coming to my post? What, you can't have open minds? Are your minds so set that you can't try new things?

IRON EDDIE 666
I suppose that the main problem is that apart from beethven, they are all popular acts, you know the sort of ones that you are likely to seen played on pop music video channels.

Atomic Rico
"for you locked minds"
?

bemusedmuse
Not everybody is interested in just one type of music- such as rock. I myself like a wide variety of music- mainly foreign music that I do not understand the words to- such as Wise Guys (they are a german accapella(or however you spell it) and no, I do not watch music tv, I have a 9 year old cousin around me twenty-four seven, do you honestly think my aunt would allow me to? And the radio sucks, because they overplay good songs, making htem annoying. And i used obvious names of musicians so that there would be a lot of votes, as opposed to using a name nobody knows and would not vote on. mad

Atomic Rico
ok dude, calm down. Its not the end of the world, And if you've been on the music forums for a while, I think you can tell not alot of people here are into mainstream music

Solo
Negatory, not everyone is into mainstream music here. There's a good percent of people here that listen to a lot of indie/underground music. No offence or anything, but you havn't been here long at all. For barely a month, if that.

bemusedmuse
I'm not a dude, and you are the ones that have been getting me all worked up.

Solo
Completely agree.

Guys she's new...er here and she tried to make a poll with a wide variety of genres. Simple as that. No bashing needed.

Atomic Rico
Whats that got to do with it? 89% of the threads Ive seen since I started posting here deal with either hating new music or loving underground music

Lord_Andres
Bon Jovi is by far the best out of those guys, he makes the best melodies, he is the best singer, Sambora is the best guitar player, the rest of the group is also better then all the others!, he ownes those other bands listed hands down!

bemusedmuse
Lol. Thank you solo, it is nice to see that not everybody is gonna bite my head off. And yes, Bon Jovi is the bomb.

Korri
Queen.

el_barto
I know! Jeez is this guy a ****ing moron!

Considering one person wrote works of art and musical scores for an entire symphony and the other guy just puts lyrics with beats, there is just not contest.

bemusedmuse
I am not a moron, and I am not a dude.

Atomic Rico
Your right, youre not a moron or a dude

what you are is the essence of all ignorance and stupidity in the world, I hope thats better
cheers

bemusedmuse
You are such a rude person. Go away.

Storm
Queen.

ElectricBugaloo
Comparing any sort of classical music to modern pop music is just stupid - it's like comparing the Major Leagues vs Single A baseball.

Elanor
i guess its not comparing, its just a poll where you can vote for the music YOU like the most.

i dont know why the hell some of you have to shout somebody's head off just coz she made a thread.

oh and green day rules shifty

bemusedmuse
Green day does rule. Thanks for your support.

Atomic Rico
GD rules what? best of 2004 lists?

bemusedmuse

Atomic Rico
Ive said it before and I'll say it again:
http://bigmixup.com/crushmeme/crushmeme.gif

Bierbommetje
Though I dont listen to any of the choices, Id have to say I like Greenday and Queen the most.

Ill have to think about the lyrics

Elanor
their first album was released in 1990 and eg their album called dookie (1994) is a very well-known and respected one....okay now they are very popular and you can find them everywhere but its not a reason to hate them coz they are not that "new-popular-and-then-disappearing-band"

Atomic Rico
Holy crap! 1990?

Aku
Bizkit forever, I wouldnt be into metal if it wasnt for them.

Atomic Rico
Well, I hope youre into better metal bands then them now sad

Elanor
yes laughing

"1,039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours" (1990)
"Kerplunk!" (1991)
"Dookie" (1994)
"Insomniac" (1994)
"Nimrod" (1997)
"Warning:" (2000)
"Shenanigans" (2002)
"American Idiot" (2004)

Aku
Yeh I am, its just I got into metal coz their old album rocked. But yeh I hate them now. lol. Can't be arsed with nu-metal but they are better than most of the other guys up their to my personal preference.

Atomic Rico
oh good, thank god. I thought you were gonna say limp bizkit is better then zeppelin or something

bemusedmuse
Atomic, why are you so judgemental? People have a right to like whoever and whatever they want, without having to worry about getting insulted about it. Why don't you go to hell?

Atomic Rico
I am in hell, its called North Carolina

And I cant help pissing people off-I've been outspoken all my life

ElectricBugaloo
Actually, people have no right to like Limp Bizkit. They just suck on all counts.

Atomic Rico
ITS MY MY WAY MY WAY OR DA HIGHWAY BIOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

bemusedmuse
**** you.

Atomic Rico
ok, what did I do now?

bemusedmuse
You are such an ignorant pig. I may be many things, but a ***** I am not.

Atomic Rico
Bemusedmused, heres something Ive learned after years of posting on internet forums:
arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win, youre still retarded

SlipknoT
Shhhh, sit down and be quiet Newbie

bemusedmuse
I may be a newbie on this particular forum program, but a newbie I am not.

Atomic Rico
If you come in doint shit! like this, you wont make any friends here

Lord_Andres
guys chill, you aint even arguning your bitching

bemusedmuse
Whatever

bemusedmuse
Anyway, the lyrics were from Everything by Lifehouse.

Atomic Rico
ahhh nothing much like spending a sunday afternoon bitching on the internet

Solo
1.Arcade Fire- Funeral
2.Keane- Hopes and Fears
3.Killers- Hot Fuss
4.Kasabi- Kasabi
5.Green Day- American Idiot

Btw, Beatles are horribly overrated.

Solo
Not saying much, considering you're doing the same.

Atomic Rico
big grin I know, that was aimed at me

khalla
haha touche.

oh and green day and queen by far.

brandino
beethoven by far he poured his life into his music and unlike bon jovi or the others where is just media corporate pop they try to just make money.
bach is best because beethoven was a jackass and very full of himself

bemusedmuse
Have you ever needed someone so bad, yeah
"Have you ever wanted someone
You just couldn't have
Did you ever try so hard
That your world just fell apart
Have you ever needed someone so bad
And you're the girl I gotta have
I gotta have you baby"

What song from what band is that from? Hint- 1080's

ElectricBugaloo
the 1080s? damn...

bemusedmuse
oops- I thought I hit 1980. My apologies.

el_barto
I'm sorry I offended you roll eyes (sarcastic)

bemusedmuse
Tis ok. I should be getting used to it by now.

bemusedmuse
Harry: Professor Trelawney?

Professor Trelawney: He will return tonight! He who betrayed his friends - whose heart rots with murder! Innocent blood shall be shed and servant and master shall be reunited once moooooooore!

Professor Trelawney: Oh, I'm sorry, dear. Did you say something?

Randomness galore! YAY!

el_barto
I respect opinions, but do you have to make a crappy pole that we already have thousands of? I'm not making fun of you because of your opinion, I'm making fun of you because you made a stupid pole about peoples opinions that we have enough of.

bemusedmuse
well, I did not know- I haven't been on too many of the polls on here, and I have tried to change it, but the administraters won't let me.

bemusedmuse
Nice pic by the way el barto

el_barto
Thanks, but there are ways you can tell that there are already threads on the same subject. Use the search option.

bemusedmuse
ok

el_barto
Oh, and try not to dubble post, it kinda annoys alot of the other members

brandino
wow your a god damn moron

ne1 has the right to have an opinion about your opinion otherwise it would be fact so shut the hell up stop making gay poles and lets talk about music
why didnt you put bach on there he kicked the shit out beethoven
that and he was insane evil face

Atomic Rico
damn it feels good to be a gangsta

bemusedmuse
Faith: How could you do this to me?

Peter: Because I'm in love with you!

Faith: Ha! What kind of an excuse is that?

More randomness! Oh the glory! Wha hahaha!

bemusedmuse
I did not feel like putting Bach on there. I did not feel like putting underground music on there. I felt like putting the music I put on there on the poll, and if you do not like it, then why do you keep on returning?

Atomic Rico
Please dont double post

bemusedmuse
if you do not like it, then do not keep returning to my thread. Geesh!

Atomic Rico
Gosh!

bemusedmuse
Hey. Soryy I haven't been back in a while. I started my first chapter in my new book today. It is coming along nicely. Oh well. TT YL.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.