Craziness!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
so i stopped at a shell station the other day to fill up on gas. i go inside, walk up to the counter, and there was some ghetto dude yelling at the clerk, who happened to be middle eastern. the ghetto guy was complaining about a cigar being .17 cents more expensive than the one he had purchased the previous. the clerk said it was a bigger one, hence the bigger price. the ghetto dude lost it, called the clerk every name in the book, and left. well, the clerk was pretty cool throughout this, but the ghetto dude said something i missed as he walked out. whatever he said sent the clerk over the edge. the clerk chased the ghetto dude to his SUV. the ghetto dude freaked out and eas trying to leave, but the clerk had other ideas. he picked up a giant trash can and hurled it into the SUV's windshield. the driver swerved, trying to cut around the clerk, but ran over the gas pump. the clerk then punched in the guys windshield as he tried to back up. about this time, a cop came running over and cuffed the ghetto dude. when it wasall over and done with, the clerk went to jail for assault with a deadly weapon.

SlipknoT
laughing out loud Thats awsome

Rogue Jedi
i was wild, man.

SlipknoT
Did you get what you stopped to get?

Rogue Jedi
yeah, 25 dollars gas.

Soth
All over 17 cents? Jeez, I'd of snapped a picture or two laughing

Rogue Jedi
man, that clerk was like a taliban commando!!!!

angelsflame265
geez, i wonder what that guy said to make him snap like that

Rogue Jedi
something about his mother.

Baby Beast Boy7
thats total craziness

angelsflame265
that would do it blink

GCG
boh ; he prolly said 'I hope we bomb your effing families home' ;

nah but seriously it must be tough for the middle-eastern clerk to take daily doses of offence and not say anything only to just snap in anger. its like an earthquake........tons of pressure build up over a large amount of time only to SNAP in one instance. perfectly natural.

funny how a thrashcans slammed on windshileds are considered as a deadly weapons on an almost completly stationary SUV.

cool story anyway smile

anyone else ?

Baby Beast Boy7
definately

Rogue Jedi
a guy can say whatever he wants to me and it wont faze me. when he touches me, thats when the whoopass starts.

Baby Beast Boy7
eek! laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
bring the pain, baby!!!

Baby Beast Boy7
do u mean me? confused

GCG
so whats your tale of craziness when they touched, pushed or shoved you

Silver Stardust
Wow laughing blink

drunk_nazgul
Freeekay.

Soth
Thank god I got rid of the worst of my temper...

Rogue Jedi
me too, in my early twenties.

angelsflame265
I would get beaten to a pulp yes

Rogue Jedi
me too, but i dished some out too.

Baby Beast Boy7
yawn....

SlipknoT
beep

Atomic Rico
honk

peterKSL
Dude we almost share the same opinion, but if a guy talks about my sensitive issue, such as talking bad about my girlfriend (if I ever have 1..) then I might beat him up... really bad..

Atomic Rico
*kills peter for not accepting craziness*

peterKSL
Dude... I accept crazyness... that is why I will act crazy if someone talks about my sensitive issue... mad
smile

Atomic Rico
If you call me dude again, I cut your ass

peterKSL
sorry.. so what's up buddy? laughing out loud laughing

Atomic Rico
dots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.