Dream Theater

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IRON EDDIE 666
Come on, theres got to be some DT fans on here somewhere. If not, go out and buy Scenes from a memory and be converted. rock

Atomic Rico
*looks around*
no, sorry. there arent any

Blind-Enemy
me me me me me

i have all their albums , but i dont like them much as i used to

room #99
Dream Theatre one of my fav bands

Lord_Andres
there is always me, these guys are very good, they play even better live then they do in the studio, hehe

Victor Von Doom
Amazing players.

Exabyte
Dreeeeam Theater droolio I love their music... brilliant lyrics, amazing music and cool cover artwork, a rare combination yes
Definitely one of my favourite bands.

ChickinMeat
dream theater, what can i say, there music is pure gold.

im tempted to travel to france so see them live june 25th this year, but alas i have no money.

loserib
im going to see them this summer on the gigantor tour with Megadeath fear factory nevermore and dillinger escape plan

IRON EDDIE 666
Originally posted by loserib
im going to see them this summer on the gigantor tour with Megadeath fear factory nevermore and dillinger escape plan
Sadly they are not doing any festivals in the UK, but i can live with that as there is also going to be a UK tour with the "Evening With" shows. eek!
Now thats the way to see them! big grin

ChickinMeat
I know james labrie is doing a solo show in the UK, but never knew they were planning "Evening With" shows, awesome, i may finally get to see them.

IRON EDDIE 666
Originally posted by ChickinMeat
I know james labrie is doing a solo show in the UK, but never knew they were planning "Evening With" shows, awesome, i may finally get to see them.
Yes, James is playing the Mean Fiddler in 2 weeks. I have my tickets already! eek!

Morlow
They are my fav band by a long shot. I would go to Gigantour but they are "co-headlining" aka they will probably play 6 songs. mad So I figure why waste my money. I would only go to a concert of theirs if they were playing all by themselves.

alic88
they're awesome

strange deja vu is 1 of my alltime fav's

Afro Cheese
They're very good at their instruments, but their music just doesn't do anything for me. Just sounds like they are all trying to prove how good they can play.. not trying to make a good song or album as a band.

Ronny
I love 'em, My favorite album is probably train of thought

nick1811
Originally posted by Ronny
I love 'em, My favorite album is probably train of thought

me to, i like there heavier side

tabby999
yeah i like em too. they did a tour with Maiden and Stryper not all that long ago

RagnaViper
Love Dream theater. My favorite album is probably Train of Thought out of the ones I've heard.

I just John Petrucci wasn't such a masturbatory guitarist though.

alic88
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
They're very good at their instruments, but their music just doesn't do anything for me. Just sounds like they are all trying to prove how good they can play.. not trying to make a good song or album as a band.

very interesting post

Anoushka
i just got introduced to them like,two months ago embarrasment
eek! how can one not like them??

plus mike portnoy is..........inhuman love

my idol happy he must've sold his soul to be able to play like that!there's no other explanation!!
(i know,i know,sour grapes stick out tongue )

i admit,it's..different,appeals to some people but not the rest i guess..they can keep me riveted even though their songs are generally so long happy

Otaku
Dream Theater are great!!!And John Petrucci is definetly a good guitarist!

Tptmanno1
I've been listening to alot of them recently, my favorite song/Ablum is definitly "Change of Seasons."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.