Hello...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corlock Striker
Hi, call me Corlock. Interesting facts about me? Hmm...I know hella lots about Whell of Time, a good amount about comic books, I own probably way too many of them, but I can't say I own any really important story arcs or things like that. I'm also a big anime fan, got way too much of that too. Oh, and 80s Cartoons, they're one of my fortes. Don't speak to me of organic webbing in regards to Spider-Man. Yeah, I think that pretty much covers it.

TheFilmProphet
Bienvenido a nuestro casa! happy

charmedFairy
welkome to KMCbunny

SlipknoT
*dances*

TheFilmProphet
Like this, Happy Dance

SlipknoT
No like this kicking

Corlock Striker
:: Is confused, so just smiles and nods... ::

Morning_Glory
wave

TheFilmProphet
No you have it all wrong, its more like this dance

SlipknoT
ok ok, your right

Morning_Glory
http://www.hamsterdance.com/images/hampton.gif

SlipknoT
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH cry

Corlock Striker
Where's the hampster dance music. I see the Hampster dancing, but here no Hampster Dance music. It just looses all of its effect without the music.

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC smile

ShadowGirl
Welcome Corlock Striker. happy

SlipknoT
ytewa

horsychic
hi im new my nick name is horsychic Happy Dance love love

horsychic
can som 1 plz talwk embarrasment

Mr Parker
Don't speak to me of organic webbing in regards to Spider-Man.

your not alone on that issue.just look at my message under my user name.Welcome aboard. smile

SlipknoT
peeeeee

Corran
Welcome to humanity's greatest product of insanity - The KMC forums.

Corlock Striker
Oh, I don't know if this is humanity's GREATEST product of insanity, as I believe either myself or one of my close friends holds that title. But I'm sure it comes close.

:: A rather disturbing looking grin slowly spreads across the new guy's face. ::

SlipknoT
so i says to mable i says

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.