hangmans curse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

loserib

BushidoX
Hangman's Curse is a movie adapted from the novel of the same name by Frank Peretti, now Frank Peretti is the "steven king" of Christian Literature and his works include books like "This Present Darkness" "Piercing the Darkness" "The Oath" "The Visitation" and one of my favorites "The Prophet." Frank Peretti deals with something called spiritual warfare in most of his books, where spirits manifest themselves and do evil or good. His best novels are the first two listed which of course has been rumored for years will soon become a movie. Frank Peretti also cameos like steven king does in his movies, Frank cameos as the Weird Scientist Doctor, whatever you want to call him, anyhow he can't act, he can write, but acting is not in his skills section. Other than that the movie is fantastic, low budget but fantastic, although I will say aside from The Passion, this has to be one of the best Christian Movies out there, I highly recommend it. It will probably be a series of movies, however only time will tell.

***The Way of the Warrior is a Path that is narrow, those who follow shall live by the double edged sword and they shall die by the sword.***

afilover
have you seen the movie and if so I saw it two days ago an thought it was incredibly dumb!! I am a christian but it realy was not a very christian movie, and I also thought that the two goths who changed to preps in the end was such garbage they sold out on their friends just because thier lifes are "happy" agh blah blah blah they should not have left their friends okay

but I am glad they do not worship satan anyways
fred dusrt rocks but davie havok is hot and a very good singer

Cinemaddiction
I don't remember it ever claiming to be a Christian movie?

Anycrap, this movie was like if "Spy Kids" did a movie by someone who writes those "Goosebumps" kids novel, and it played out so.

That chick from the older Noxzema commercials was the star, and it was just superbly low budget thrills.

Stormy_Day
The author writes books that go to christian bookstores and so the movie was based on the book therefore making it a movie found in christian stores smile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.