DEATH!!! How Do You Wanna Die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aku
I think if i had a choice of how I wanted to die, I think i would have my neck broken between the legs of angelina jolie. Either that, or skydiving without a parachute.

Any other ways? Happy Dance

Alpha Centauri
Sky diving without a parachute sounds interesting. Coz it's an instant death, no pain. Yet you also get the experience of a painless imminent death. Can actually see the floor from thousands of feet up and know "That's going to kill me in a few minutes".

Would quite rule, but also shit, especially if you change your mind half way through.

-AC

Jackie Malfoy
Old age I hope.JM

Alpha Centauri
Not why, how.

-AC

Deathblow
Sexual asphyxiation. It's the only way to go.

Korri
laughing out loud cry

furryman
diving off the top of a real high dam looks damn fun
..only if it kills you that is... confused

Anna85
vdeeeeryyy old, shooting my ex-bf
laughing

angelsflame265
in my sleep

Clovie
fast and painless

Rogue Jedi
in my sleep, at an old age, in FJ's arms.

Anna85
lol
laughing

Rogue Jedi
what, too mushy?

Anna85
who's FJ?????
huh

Korri
eek! !!

angelsflame265
I don't know sad

Korri
Fallen Jedi

Anna85
me neither
lol

angelsflame265
ooooooooooooooooooooooo i see

Korri
smile

A4E
Id say with a shot in the head, quick painless and elegant

Korri
yeah.

Rogue Jedi
FJ=Fallen Jedi

Korri
see i knew that!

Napalm
The electric chair

Korri
droolio

Alpha Centauri
Death only happens once, wouldn't you wanna experience it rather than going in sleep?

Nobody wants a painful death. Instant death might aswell be exciting.

-AC

Korri
Thats a good point i want do die in an original way. Not by getting shot or something but something that hasnt been done before like betting eletricuted by a toaster or something random.

Napalm
I wanna die being executed as one of the most notorious sieral killers in the world

Korri
nice! thumb up

Napalm
I thought so

Korri
laughing im not obsessed with dead btw :O

Rogue Jedi
if not in FJ's arms while sleeping, then fighting a rabid grizzly with a bowie knife.

Bardock42
Did you see Dr. StrangeLove? I want to die like that guy riding the A-Bomb yes

Or getting shot by the police after attacking them with a Katana and a Baretta because they hunted me down for killing 50 people Myers Style. That would be a decent death too?

Korri
messed

Rogue Jedi
maybe with mila jovovich's legs wrapped around my neck, strangling me.

Bardock42
mad I hope you didn't mean me with that smilie. Those deathes would be like the mega-super-coolest death

Rogue Jedi
going down in a hail of hot lead has a certain appeal to it.

Bardock42
I agree, this is pretty decent, getting beat down by the joker and then getting blown up is funny to, well at least to watch muhahahahahaha

Napalm
Take out a 100 terrorists would be good too

Rogue Jedi
maybe wrestling with 12 amazon women.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.