Does anyone know.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus05
Does anyone know the proper story line to the X3 film because i really want to know?

gambitindaflesh
No one knows yet nothing is official yet, they will have everything ready in March I hear. Until than anything can happen.

Colossus05
Thanks for telling me that do they have know if the same director for X2 is for X3?

Jason Horan
Well Singer has left the project but nothings official...anything could happen big grin

eleveninches
I still think they will have sentinals, because of the art conceptual drawings on the x2 DVD.

Colossus05
Yeh i herd that there was going to be centnals and that Gambit and Beast are going to be in it.Did you here that Storm mittened be in X3! What do you think about that?

Mainstream
Gambit and Beast are both gonna be in it Colossus05...this is the best news I've heard about X3 yet.

Colossus05
Hi yeh and a few other people are going to bein X3 but i don't know who? I can't wait if i have any cool websites about the new X3 mivie i'll post it very soon!

Mainstream
how do you know...is beast gonna be CGI or are they gonna put a guy in a realistic suit?

Colossus05
Well i wouldn't say he is because if you look carefully Hank McCoy(Beast) is on the TV in the pub so im pretty sure he's not going to be CGI?Why what do you think he's going to be?

Mainstream
my gut tells me CGI..but I think a realistic blue furry suit would be better.

Colossus05
Totally if they can do Nightcrawler they can do Beats unless there going to do Beats the way they did Hulk?

Mainstream
I hope if Beast is CGI...he don't look cartoony...that would suck.

Paola
X3 Possible synopsis characters

top of the forum

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.