Drunk Stories

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aku
Anyone got one?

SlipknoT
I lit my friends legs on fire when I was drunk once

Rogue Jedi
i passed out in my own vomit more than once.

Aku
Well a few new years ago, I woke up and i was there and so was this girl and so were our friends, the genitals. But I dont know if anything happened but man she was hot and I was hung over.

SlipknoT
All i got out of that story was Girl, genitals, hot, and hung over.

ladygrim
i went drunnk into an english exam and fell asleep in it

Aku
Slipknot thats becuase its all you think about

Thael
Heres one;

I drunk lots, passed out. Woke up next to a strange girl called "Claire". no expression

Jackie Malfoy
I never got drunked but I got tippy once during a party when I helped my self to a drink that had wine in it.I had no idea through until I felt dizzy!
My friends said that I was very silly and walking funny!JM

Mr Wiggles
i got a hilarious one:

me and my friends took my cuz to a night club for his 20'th birthday (june of 04) (i love fake ID's) and we all got wasted, but him especially, so we crashed at his place, my friend woke me up early and hes like "yo check this shit out" and i walk into my cousins room to find him next to a FAT ASS LADY, we took pictures!

Aku
hahahaha put them on the forum!

SlipknoT
Yea roll eyes (sarcastic)

Aku
hehe i guy who admits to things. Slipknot is cool and the band aswell. Lets be friends!

SlipknoT
Sure big grin

Aku
kickass now wheres that friends list thingy?

SlipknoT
You mean Buddy List? Oh I'll put you in my sig

Aku
Sweet im in someones sig! Happy Dance

Mr Wiggles
shit! i have some holes in that story i need to fill up, i had to write it down fast because my sis needed the computer... ok:

1. most of us stayed at the party me and my friend (guy that doesnt like to drink) had to take one of my other friends home because he threw up on some girl, he had a little too much to drink, so thats why we didnt the lady

2. i dont really know why my other friends didnt tell me he hooked up with the big ol' yetti

3. aku, i cant, because i dont have the pictures, and if i did, my friend would find out and beat the shit out of me

Raven Guardia
okay, I never got drunk because I dont do that stuff. but once on Vacation at Ocean city MD my family and I were up sitting on the Balcony (the hotel we stayed at had a very big balcony with beach chairs so people could sit up there and watch the views or tan) well we went up to the Balcony at night and there was this guy up there drinking like crazy. We decided to ignore him. but as some people were walking by down on the ground ,he started shouting things at them and yelling "RELEASE THE HOUNDS" on top of his lungs. My family couldn't help but bust out laughing.

SlipknoT
I go to MD ocean city all the time, maybe I'll see you some time

Raven Guardia
maybe, I might be going this August for a week eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.