It's the regular clock thread, Raz...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
BST time, please...

yerssot
is that really important?

Ushgarak
Yes it is.

yerssot
... care to explain why?

Raz
Simple - he is USHGARAK evil face

BTW, the options say the time is GMT which is correct. Do you want me to move it along one hour anyway?

Ushgarak
Yes please; I get confused when I look at other people's posting times.

Raz
You could have add 1 to GMT in your profile. But since its you the forums GMT is now BST big grin

Ushgarak
Thanks, Raz, you're a darling.

Raz
You are so funny sometimes! laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Finti does not think so. He rejects my advances.

LanceWindu
Eeeeew!

ToMacco
*leaves*

yerssot
and you need that for ... ... ... ?

Raz
So he knows when they posted?

You see Ush has, in his mind, the posts all intrically linked through the post timestamps, hence the need for the time syncronization wink

Anyway, time to shut this one down too...

Ushgarak
Re-opened this thread Raz. The clock seems to be one hour ahead of BST now!

yerssot
roll eyes (sarcastic)
djee, re-opening a thread the administrator closed and to be quite honest without you giving a good explanation WHY you would like that specific time setting, this thread is nitpicking

Ushgarak
What the heck is your problem, yerss? I happen to like the clock showing accurate time. I am perfectly entitled to ask for that. Raz closed the thread because he had altered the clock so it was accurate, I have re-opened it because that is no longer the case. You can't even use the 'it's showing GMT time' excuse any more, because it is showing GMT plus two!

Don't wade in so stupidly to things in future or you and I are going to have a serious problem.

yerssot
I ... see ...
okaaaay... I think I'm going to leave now...
*steps slowly away from Ushgarak*
*grabs the door*
*runs away*

Ushgarak
Well, honestly, what were you hoping to achieve with that post? If I can't point out in the support area that the clock has buggered up without attracting negative comments then be sure I will be in a mood about it!

Raz
Time sorted. Seems like the "guys" adjusted for DST a week late...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.