Turn based combat!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jason420
turn based combat is the only thing that keeps me from playing final fantasy because i hate it i hate it its lame i almost didnt get fable cause i thought it had turn based what do you guys think?

§pearhead
hate it.

dave123
tis alrite thumb up

Bierbommetje
I was never fond of turnbased combat, I mean in essence it doesnt really require skill. If I just tell my granny what spells to cast shed be kicking ass in no time...

Real time for me smile

Draco69
It does however require strategy. That's what turned based games are for. If you want to control the character into a hack and slash then you should be playing an action game. Or an RPG action game like Zelda.

ScarFace Clone
hate it!

Maverick2364
I dont hate it, but I don't love it either. It gives you plenty of time to think of a strategy which has its advantages. However you don't get the opportunity to think on your feet like you do in realtime combat.

Jason420
im glad there are people that agree

Red Superfly
I love turn based combat, if done well. It's like chess, only without the beards.

There's loads of real-time combat out there. In fact turn based stuff is a minority.

hotsauce6548
hate it...

SaTsuJiN
Meh.. I think it takes away the immersion that real time has, but at the same time turn based turns the game into pure strategy.. real time relies mostly on speed-reflexes... I'm a real time fan though.. so I dont really care for turn based.. thumb down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.