X Men 2099

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gambitindaflesh
I have an issue or two buried somewhere, I could not find anything about X men 2099 online. I have way too much time on my hands lately... does anyone know much about them??? One of the characters is suposed to be Gambit and Rogues child as an adult. By the way I am not as obsessed with these two characters as it appears, I am simply on a mission to get them to make a freakin movie with him in it! bunny bunny bunny Oh my God how cute are these bunnies!? I am getting used to this whole forum thing!

Shadow_King
i have neve read this series.

gambitindaflesh
See!! my point exactly!!

Shadow_King
what was your point??

C-h-A-m-B-e-R22
X men 2099 is odd its full of people youve probably never heard of unlike hulk or spiderman 2099

Agneto
I have 4 X-men 2099 comics. It's not bad, only the characters are new and not very popular.

Mainstream
It's okay I grade it a B mabye a B+ overall

gambitindaflesh
My point is that you can't find anything about them. I looked online for a website or something because I forgot all about their whole thing and there's nothing but action figures and comics for sale. So what's going on with these guys??? No one knows...

Mainstream
none of the 2099 xmen were as cool as the regular Xmen.

C-h-A-m-B-e-R22
some of the characters are:

Bloodhawk
Metalhead
Cerebra
Krystalin
Desert Ghost
Skullfire
Meanstreak

Agneto
I sorta agree with Mainstream, the characters aren't that cool.
Except Meanstreak (Henri), who is the son of Gambit wink

gambitindaflesh
Thanks! I was wondering which one was the son of Gambit. but where can we see photos or storylines aside from buying the comic? (that kind of sounds stupid)

Agneto
Well it's not very easy to find many pictures and comics of X-men 2099 on internet.
But if you have e-mule or kazaa, you can download a few comics from there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.