idk wat to call this...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
wat is the oldest age that u hav/would hookup with or date... my bf is 2o... nd i wuld date up to 27

SK88728
i probably wouldn't date a girl older then me... but there is this one college girl i met at work. smile

Myth
I've never gone out with anybody older than me sad. But my long term gf was only 15 days younger than me.

Baylin
My wife is 4 years older than me, but looks 5 years younger! love

Storm
awww, how sweet smile

Linkalicious
i would date any girl regardless of age at this point...well except like a 16 year old or under.

I hate talking to 26-28 year old girls that say they're too old for me. I always just tell them that in 6-8 years they be lucky if i even talked to them...it pisses them off, but that's what they get!miffed

rusky
I guess I'd date someone older (insert acceptable values here) than me.. Age isn't THAT important..I'm not saying I'd date a 70 year old granma.. wink

Linkalicious
I just wanna live the American Dream...

I want a Sugar Mama!

rusky
laughing laughing

The One Part 2
I would date from 25-35.

Fire
I don't care if I like the person that's good enough for me

rusky
Idd..yes

silver_tears
I would date someone up to 8 or so years big grin

mechmoggy
When I was 17 I was seeing a 28 year old, it didn't bother me much.

Mrs.MM is 2 years younger than me.

ash007
wow 17 well done

i mean wow you go man big grin

Well my girlfirend is 2 years older then me which means if we marry she will retire before me confused

SumWatTwisted
6 years older than me is the highest I would ever go

silver_tears
It's not the age that would be a problem, I think it's the difference of lifestyles that would seperate older and younger people. erm

§pearhead
Personally, I dont mind anything over 5 years...but like someone said earlier, the age difference might affact the relationship in more than just age erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.