Napoleon Dynamite Life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

futuramafan434
I have a life like Napoleon Dynamite. He is awesome. I have s friend like pedro, who next year, will be runnin for student prez( if they let him), but hes not spanish. Unfourtunately, i neither take the bus with elementary kids, live in idaho, or have a incle rico. But, i have fiends like hin( and the exact same popularity rating). Isnt that what really matters? Nah, guess not.

Cinemaddiction
Fantastic.

You Suck

Blind-Enemy
que mierda? ... eso mismo digo yo wink

Atomic Rico
Im Tina, gimme some ham dammit!

You Suck

Atomic Rico
I wish youd get out of my life and SHUT UP!!

Blind-Enemy
idiota de friggin?eek!

Atomic Rico
god I hate spanish speakers

Blind-Enemy
so ?

Ronny
....amazing

Blind-Enemy
what?> confused

Atomic Rico
whats amazing is that nobody likes the Paul Shore movie, Bio-Dome.

You Suck

Blind-Enemy
"retardado" ...

You Suck
damnit!! ranting

Blind-Enemy

Darth Revan
Well, I'd never been on a real airplane until then, and I gotta say, it was really great. Except they ran out of Dr. Pepper and salted peanuts. And the in-flight movie was Bio-Dome with Paulie Shore. And I had to sit between two large Albanian women with excruciatingly strong body odors. And the little kid behind me kept throwing up. And oh yeah--the engine broke off and the plane went into a tailspin and we crashed in the desert and everybody died!! Except for me--you know why? 'Cause I had my tray table up, and my seat back in the full upright position, had my tray table up... no expression

You Suck

Blind-Enemy
indeed

Atomic Rico
I feel for ya, man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.