Back to school...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*SpunkiE*
Its tomorrow...Please shoot me!! sad

You Suck

§pearhead
*bang* confused

SlipknoT
God, i hate school, it makes me so depressed sad

*SpunkiE*
sad yeah same...

Atomic Rico
I think tomorrow im just gonna get buck naked in the middle of class-just for the randomness

*SpunkiE*
laughing Take some pics

SlipknoT
I think tommorow I'm going to rob someone

KidRock
I like school.

Atomic Rico
Ok, I'll post them tomorrow under the thread name "Top 10 things you never want to encounter in your life"

It's only for like an hour though erm

Atomic Rico
what, your school day?

charlit
im back on wednesday aahhhhhhhh

We go back to school tomorrow for an hour to find out our classes. The actual day starts on wednesday.

Atomic Rico
At our school, we find out our classes in the first 10 min in home room, then we have to spend the rest of the day looking frantically for your new classes, especially if youre a freshman

Raven Guardia
Blackcat..thats werid. I have had new classes for a week and we go a whole day. we know all our classes at the begining of the year and when the new semster changes we, just go to new classes and thats it.

charlit
im kinda like black cat.
we go on wednesday to kind out our tutor class and then bum around for the day, then thursday we have swimming prelims, athletic prelims, stationary and photos then we start our timetable on friday

Atomic Rico
Do you guys go to school in the UK or something? cus its NOTHING like that here

charlit
new zealand

Raven Guardia
AR> totally,...My school is nothing like BC or Charlits

Charlit> awesome

Snipes
im a senior student, im in Yr 12.

so i have free periods everyday. so on some days i get to sleep in, and others i get to go home early. its sooooo good.

i get every friday afternoon of, i finish at 1230 on fridays.

charlit
im year 11 now smile

SlipknoT
Im a Junior

Cid
i start on Wednesday and starting 5th form

Jackie Malfoy
No promblem!Gets a gun out but waits and puts it back in her pocket!I have a better plan!JM

nitro-swicked
im in year 13 my very last year

badboy2004
same here

lil bitchiness
School is fun! happy

badboy2004
it is isn't it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.